Not Going To Riding For A While

• ...it just won't be very comfortable, and in some cases, not very comforting. Remember, Polaris picked it for a reason, and the almighty dollar played a huge part in that.

I have 8 track days and 38k miles that says other wise. @TheRock can contest how much I challenge that suspension.

Now I am not staying those other suspensions are not great or amazing.

• I have 8 track days and 38k miles that says other wise. @TheRock can contest how much I challenge that suspension.

Didn't say they wouldn't hold up, necessarily...I just keep in mind that they were made by the lowest bidder, or close to it, and you do have to admit they don't give the smoothest ride...

• I have 8 track days and 38k miles that says other wise. @TheRock can contest how much I challenge that suspension.

Have you tried a sling with the QA1S? If you did I would guarantee you change your mind. I have back problems from work and riding a rigid frame bike and I've gotta tell you the sling is very close to a rigid frame bike. I put my QA1S on and have not driven any other vehicle of mine yet. Rides like a caddy, and handling of a Lexus.

RNJ12

• Pretty much any quality suspension mods are going to be superior to stock, but @'Jdin''s point is that the stock components are very sturdy and can take a beating on the track. Since the original concern from @'essixx' questioned the durability of the stock components, the answer is that they can probably handle whatever you can dish out. They may not be as cushy or responsive as the aftermarket options, but they aren't going to fall apart if you push them hard.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."
    ― Douglas Adams

• Pretty much any quality suspension mods are going to be superior to stock, but @'Jdin''s point is that the stock components are very sturdy and can take a beating on the track. Since the original concern from @'essixx' questioned the durability of the stock components, the answer is that they can probably handle whatever you can dish out. They may not be as cushy or responsive as the aftermarket options, but they aren't going to fall apart if you push them hard.

Plus you could probably get an untold number for little or nothing from forum members who have upgraded. After putting on JRi GTs on mine the stock shocks will never see my Sling again.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Didn't say they wouldn't hold up, necessarily...I just keep in mind that they were made by the lowest bidder, or close to it, and you do have to admit they don't give the smoothest ride...

100% agree. They are a hard ride compared to others. I have driven those with other shocks. It’s nice. I think it was my miss understanding that of your not comforting.

• Have you tried a sling with the QA1S? If you did I would guarantee you change your mind. I have back problems from work and riding a rigid frame bike and I've gotta tell you the sling is very close to a rigid frame bike. I put my QA1S on and have not driven any other vehicle of mine yet. Rides like a caddy, and handling of a Lexus.

RNJ12

I have driven and ridden in slings with upgraded suspension.

Airbags are in my future. I want to match my A8L.

yes ! 100%.