ThunderBeach Next Week

• I will @Ross.... I am having a ball with the new power band. You know how turbos spool up quick and give the driver the rush of power and kinda piss out on the top side. Well my power is now more of a mid and upper RPM beast. The larger diameter turbo takes a little more exhaust to get it spooling but once it is going you better be pointed in the general direction you want to go towards.

It still a handful to drive down in the 2000rpm range but nothing like 3000 to 3500rpm... hold on and steer it!

• You are one damn lucky guy - not because of the slingshot but because that wonderful woman puts up with all your shit!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I see tires in your future :thumbup:

The trouble with bucket seats is not everyone has the same size 'bucket'.

• Not gonna make it to Panama this time. ;( My birthday is this Sunday and I am having a party at the house this Saturday. :00000436: I have a good friend that lives in Alabama that is in Florida for the weekend that I invited, but he says it is too far of a drive. Maybe I need to change my address to 119 Hwy 183, Piedmont, SC....he doesn't seem to have a problem driving there all the time. ?(

Just tuggin' your nuts Rab...have fun and ride safe. Maybe I will make it up there in the spring.