If you have a top on your slang You might want a set of these visors JUST SAYING

• @Bigdog just posted a review of these exact visors and said they were pretty good until you get to higher speeds then they swing back and hit you in the head. I'll try to find the post, but maybe @Bigdog can chime in on this?

EDIT: Ahh...here it is in post 13,488:
    What was today's Sling project-Mods , goodies.....?

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• I tried these with my panoramic top and just didn't like the look so took them back, never had them on the road. They wouldn't line up straight parallel to the line of my roof and looked out of place.

• ok, I just used a big pair of channel locks to get some more crank on the knobs. I got them tighter than I could by hand but it was still hard to do. No way was my hand tight enough. I was also concerned about cracking the plastic. Maybe they won’t flap now. I’ll take a quick ride to test them.

• The only visor I've seen that seemed to work was created by a forum member either here or on TDS. He used a full width piece of plastic and some of the adjustable mount fittings. It could be adjusted to bring air into the cockpit or keep rain out, depending on how it was adjusted. I think it also could provide some shade for the gap between a top and the windshield.

• The only visor I've seen that seemed to work was created by a forum member either here or on TDS. He used a full width piece of plastic and some of the adjustable mount fittings. It could be adjusted to bring air into the cockpit or keep rain out, depending on how it was adjusted. I think it also could provide some shade for the gap between a top and the windshield.

Pretty sure you're describing the visor @mytoy developed. I've seen it up close and personal, and must say it is worthy of mass production!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• just got back From a long ride and I hit 80mph. Earlier I thought the adjustment knob bottomed out because I couldn’t turn it anymore. There are springs inside to put tension on the travel. So with a big paid of channel locks I was able to get a little more tightening of the knob.

The good news is they don’t flap and spin anymore. I feel much better knowing I didn’t blow $80.

So now I would say these are worth the money and they are pretty well thought out.

I have a different roof than Vern so I can only mount on the side bars on mine so I can’t get them to mount as low.