Question for fellow Okies about Pike Pass

• Where do you keep your Pike Pass in the SS? I used double sided tape and stuck it to the bottom of the dash inside the glove box, but it was never picked up going through the turnpike gates. I've spoke to several of my biker friends and they keep theirs in their saddle bags and never have an issue. I'm NOT sticking that albatross to my windshield. Any thoughts?

:SLRSS:

S O G Member

Oklahoma

Slingshot

Riders

• Where do you keep your Pike Pass in the SS? I used double sided tape and stuck it to the bottom of the dash inside the glove box, but it was never picked up going through the turnpike gates. I've spoke to several of my biker friends and they keep theirs in their saddle bags and never have an issue. I'm NOT sticking that albatross to my windshield. Any thoughts?

As long as it's not extremely hot, you could always put it around your neck and inside your shirt when you know you're going on one of those highways

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I just lay mine under the e-brake handle and pull it out and hold it up some when I go through the sensors. I have the one that is apx 4x1x1. Has two suction cups but has never stuck on the windshield. After I get where I'm going I just lock it in the glove box.

• I keep mine in the glove box. Rarely I do stick it to the windshield with the supplied suction cups and it rides there just fine. But it does catch it in the glove box. Either way if you get pulled over just show your pike pass and they let you go or if you charged at our illustrious “plate pay” toll both (only one in Tulsa is at my exit) your license plate covers you there.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info