We lost a Slingshot Buddy this weekend and it is very Sad. RIP @lostnparadise

• I just saw this on the forum and my heart immediately sunk and the tears welled up in my eyes. I did not have the pleasure of meeting Jim and Pam but consider them family like many others on here. I have been looking forward to meeting all of you in the Smokies and sadly I will not get to meet Jim. I pray that he is not lostnparadise but now RestnParadise. I pray for Pam to stay strong and a speedy recovery. I pray for both families to find peace and comfort in this time of need.

• BD, both Jim and Pam loved life to the fullest. I never heard them say anything bad about any situation. Even when they were on the ride to Key West and one of his exhaust baffles fell out, all he did was take out his spare and bolt it in. Things that would set off most people, they just had the ability to look past it and we're all better people for seeing a different side of things with them. Jim will surely be missed by a lot of us and all our thoughts and prayers are with Pam for a total recovery from her injuries.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

Edited once, last by funinthesun ().

• My prayers are with Pam for a speedy recovery, I am so SAD to hear this news about Jim - this news shacks me to my core. RIP Jim, brother you will be missed - Me, and Ayla send our prayers to the family.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• When someone passes on, there is a void that can never be filled. But, we must soldier on bravely until it's our own time. We love you Jim - you will be missed but never forgotten...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• I am planning a tribute to Jim for the smokies. Stickerdick is working on a tribute decal and we will be handing them out free of charge to anyone who is willing to pay tribute by displaying on their SS.
    Our only request is that everyone display it in the same location and leave it on thru the entire SSITS event.
    I will be posting a picture of the decal and the location we would like it displayed later today.

Thank you!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Mitch, I had to give you the like hit for this posting and the thoughtfulness of what you and Mark are doing. But my heart wanted to hit the dislike tab, since I still tear-up thinking Jim is gone and it hasn't sunk in yet. Pam, you've been great to meet and know and now you have an angel looking out for you. It's not going to be the same to see you without Jim being there. You two lite up the room when you enter and his presence is going to be a huge void for all of us.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Mitch, I had to give you the like hit for this posting and the thoughtfulness of what you and Mark are doing. But my heart wanted to hit the dislike tab, since I still tear-up thinking Jim is gone and it hasn't sunk in yet. Pam, you've been great to meet and know and now you have an angel looking out for you. It's not going to be the same to see you without Jim being there. You two lite up the room when you enter and his presence is going to be a huge void for all of us.

Phil
    I understand your pain as with all of us he will be missed. But I honestly believe he will be there with us and I for one want him to know how much we will miss him. He left us with so many happy memories this is our way to give one back to him.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I am planning a tribute to Jim for the smokies. Stickerdick is working on a tribute decal and we will be handing them out free of charge to anyone who is willing to pay tribute by displaying on their SS.
    Our only request is that everyone display it in the same location and leave it on thru the entire SSITS event.
    I will be posting a picture of the decal and the location we would like it displayed later today.

Thank you!

This is great...I would be so proud to display it on my SS! thanks

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.