What would be a good used Motorcycle for my oldest Son?

• Dieter, I'm not sure where your son lives (if he's in PA with you or not), but I have a used Honda 750 Shadow ACE that I'm going to be selling since my back won't allow me to ride it anymore. It's a 2004, but only has about 22,000 miles on it. When cleaned up it looks like a million bucks. It has a one of a kind paint job that pictures alone do not do it justice. It's painted with House of Colors candy green with 13 different airbrushed patterns of skulls - some are inside some ghost flames. here's a couple of pics to show you what it looks like.

Paint alone was $6500. I put a new gel battery in it this summer as it wasn't run in almost two years. I was going to price it at $3500 as is, but since there's been some corrosion from sitting and who knows what else, I'll drop that price down to any forum member that wants it. It is still registered, so road testing it is not a problem, but getting it to him from Florida may be.

Just thought I'd show you what can be found if he's willing to look hard enough for one.

Phil

• Dieter, I'm not sure where your son lives (if he's in PA with you or not), but I have a used Honda 750 Shadow ACE that I'm going to be selling since my back won't allow me to ride it anymore. It's a 2004, but only has about 22,000 miles on it. When cleaned up it looks like a million bucks. It has a one of a kind paint job that pictures alone do not do it justice. It's painted with House of Colors candy green with 13 different airbrushed patterns of skulls - some are inside some ghost flames. here's a couple of pics to show you what it looks like.

@funinthesun, that's a gorgeous bike. @mytoy, that's an awesome "starter" bike!

• That's a beauty

Sent from my iPad using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

• I will forward the info to Jan, and yes it looks gorges. I would have enough frequent flyer mileS for him to pick it up. :D

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• I'm NOT up for adoption because I don't seem to be fully potty-trained! :/ At least I assume that's what my Wife and Kids mean when they say I'm full of it!

The first time my Son gave me that look, I had told him I knew why the Dinosaurs died and then showed him a Gary Larson cartoon showing some young dinosaurs out smoking at the foot of a cliff! He never started smoking!