Need help... :(

• Hey everyone, I'm having a small issue and have been calling around a few vendors with no luck!
    I recently got rid of my 16 SS and own a 17 SS now and am having problems getting my Canadian headlight setup installed.
    I have ALL my parts from the old 16 headlight setup including, front housing, leds, and halos.
    The issue I'm having now is that the bracket to hold the extra 2 led lights housings are not on the 17 model anymore.
    Few shops are selling the 17' Canadian headlight setup for a few hundred bucks but I don't need anything but the 2 brackets to hold the extra lights. Can someone help me with how to mount them or a bracket setup I can purchase from someone?!
    :cursing:?(

• SlingMods sells the Canadian headlight kits for the 2017. You must replace the complete headlight housing as the 2017 does not have a pop out plug to install the lights.

SlingShotOnly sells the kits also.

• :flag_United_States::BLACKSS::COLDAIRSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS::SUPERCHARGERSS::COILOVERSS:

S O G Member - TRAKHAMR

• Slingshot only and tricled are the main two distributors with the 17 Canadian kit. None of them will sell only the brackets to me as I have all the remaining parts to complete the kit. Tricled said sure here's a 99$ PayPal invoice then refunded me 45 minutes later for the brackets they have. This is slowing me down so much!

• OK, anyone out there who can answer. I have a 17 SLR now and my wife has a 15 SL. She does not want the Canadian lights but I do (had them on my 15). Started to pull off her headlight assemblies and just switch them for mine. Before I do this, does anyone know if the mounting bolts, etc., are different? Everything seems to be the same but I don't want to pull them off and find out there is some minor difference that makes it impossible. Found out about the differences in the role hoops at MV when Ruptured duck installed my top. He had to make a change in the bar across the back to make it work right on the 17.

• Slingshot only and tricled are the main two distributors with the 17 Canadian kit. None of them will sell only the brackets to me as I have all the remaining parts to complete the kit. Tricled said sure here's a 99$ PayPal invoice then refunded me 45 minutes later for the brackets they have. This is slowing me down so much!

Actually, based on the price difference between the 17 kit and the earlier models, that price seems reasonable. Did Tricled simply not have any brackets?

• So Ben from TricLed sent me an email with his phone number and after talking to him for a few minutes he said he will Try to find a pair of brackets and an hour later I got an invoice for them. Thanks A lot Ben from TricLed and thanks to whoever sent him the email and told him someone on the forums needed help! Hopefully I'll have my brackets and lights on in a few days! @dangerdarrell I'll have a sure answer for you in a few days when I swap housings on my 17 SL