Thread lock

• We all have aftermarket items installed on our SS. I just found loose screws on my Polaris cell phone holder....I reinstalled the screws with blue lock tight on the threads...every item we install with screws or bolts should have some type of thread lock on the threads.... Everything vibrates going down the road....my loose screw was literally being held by the very last thread and I found it right after a ride.

Buy a bottle of thread lock and remember to use it on every screw and bolt.

• We all have aftermarket items installed on our SS. I just found loose screws on my Polaris cell phone holder....I reinstalled the screws with blue lock tight on the threads...every item we install with screws or bolts should have some type of thread lock on the threads.... Everything vibrates going down the road....my loose screw was literally being held by the very last thread and I found it right after a ride.

Buy a bottle of thread lock and remember to use it on every screw and bolt.

I will have to disagree with that last statement. Do not use thread lock on screws going in to plastic and there are some on the Slingshot. Also be careful when using it when a screw or bolt passes through a plastic panel. Thread locker will make plastics brittle.

When life knocks you down, calmly get back up, smile, and very politely say, "Is that all you've got?