Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Thanks Pam, the you tube video of Dr. Ted Noll explains why you would get pneumonia as a consequence of Parkinson's Disease. I feel sorry for her, but more sorry for the country if the truth of her medical condition is not known before the election

• I have been in the medical field for over 30 years. That is not the video of a woman becoming weak or about to pass out as they are wanting the American people to believe. That is a neurological problem of some sort. See then appears in public again in a few hours looking as though she has nothing wrong with her. Then they spin the story expecting that we believe she now has pneumonia. That is not a case of pneumonia and not a case of dehydration either. I have seen dozen of people pass out during my career and they go down like a sack of potatoes. The severe weaving and bobbing she was experiencing just does not happen.

Thank you ......

Some other photos from the event before her incident ....

First the blue lense glasses ...

Then, that is Dr. Lisa Bardack on her arm attending the event and at her side the entire time ...

... this kinda appears to be an emergency neurological evaluation ?

Finally if you know you had been diagnosed with pneumonia (two days prior?) would you set up a staged photo op of you hugging a child 90 minutes after collapsing ... confused-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• my bigger concern is if she gets elected and something happens to her could you imagine Tim Kaine as president God help us all. I think her deplorable comment about Trump supporters shows her true colors.

55 days to the election and now we have Democrats voicing the same concerns publicly and complaining about her claiming she didn't tell anyone about a prior diagnosis and "Dr's orders to rest" because she thought an illness was not important enough to divulge and then to have her staff spin a lie about it when she collapsed just doesn't add up ....

Add to that the "deplorables" comment ..... and now this ...

Edited once, last by Orangeman ().

• You betcha .......... it just keeps getting deeper .....

"A personal aide to former President Bill Clinton with no security clearance maintained Hillary Clinton's private email account and server — greatly jeopardizing national security, political strategist Dick Morris told Newsmax TV on Thursday.

Morris learned about Cooper’s involvement with Clinton’s server in a footnote in the report released Wednesday by the State Department’s Office of Inspector General on the former first lady’s email use.

The aide, Justin Cooper, served the Clinton Foundation while working for a private consulting firm, Teneo Holdings and Decision Sciences Corp., that served foreign dictators, Morris told "The Steve Malzberg Show" in an interview.

"He has no security clearance — and he had access to every single email either sent by or received by the secretary of state of the United States for four years," Morris said. "All of it, every one of them."

According to Morris, Cooper has no expertise in safeguarding computers. He initially opened and registered Hillary Clinton's private server — and twice suspected that the system had been hacked, according to the State Department's report.

In one of the cases, on Jan. 9, 2011, Cooper "notified the Secretary’s Deputy Chief of Staff for Operations [Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin] that he had to shut down the server because he believed 'someone was trying to hack us and while they did not get in I didn’t [sic] want to let them have the chance to,'" the report said.

In another email Cooper wrote later that day, he told Abedin that "we were attacked again so I shut [the server] down for a few min," according to the report.

The following day, according to the document, Abedin emailed another top Clinton aide urging them to not email "anything sensitive" to Clinton.

Abedin also offered to "explain more in person" — and the report said that she reported none of the hacking issues to the State Department, which was required.

The two hacking attempts occurred while Clinton was traveling in the United Arab Emirates, Serbia, Algeria and Bosnia — locations with questionable security operations, according to the report.

Morris noted that besides Cooper, Teneo paid Abedin — and even the former president once he left office.

"The company that this guy works for is a consulting firm that represents foreign countries, foreign dictators, foreign companies," he told Malzberg. "He's in possession of secure information and at the same time going out and pitching these companies to hire them to represent them.

"What a conflict of interest and what a potential of exposure of American secrets."

Dick Morris: Ex-Bill Clinton Aide Manned Hillary's Private Email Server

• found this on facebook today , thought i would share.............. Hey ladies. Imagine you thought your husband or boyfriend was having an affair. You ask to see his phone. He immediately leaves the house and goes to see his lawyer. He comes back three hours later, (three months for Hillary,)and gives you the phone after deleting 33,000 emails, texts and contacts. You then find out he used the bleach bit app so that they could not be recovered. When you ask him what was deleted, he tells you it was workout routines and recipes. Then you find out he has 11 more cell phones that he never told you about. When you ask to see them he tells you he cannot give them to you because he smashed them all with a hammer after you asked to see the first one. Would you ever trust him again?

• I have been in the medical field for over 30 years. That is not the video of a woman becoming weak or about to pass out as they are wanting the American people to believe. That is a neurological problem of some sort. See then appears in public again in a few hours looking as though she has nothing wrong with her. Then they spin the story expecting that we believe she now has pneumonia. That is not a case of pneumonia and not a case of dehydration either. I have seen dozen of people pass out during my career and they go down like a sack of potatoes. The severe weaving and bobbing she was experiencing just does not happen.

Pam

I agree 100%! No doubt neurological in nature...less than 90 minute recovery...I suppose there might be an endocrine etiology...