Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I'm not the left and I figured Trump out before he even ran for office. You'll get there.;)

• sometimes its better to have an a$$ hole that pisses people off, but gets the job done than it is to have a nice guy that everyone loves who doesnt do $hit

like it or not Trump is getting the job done and that helps me look past his a$$ hole side

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I'm trying to find the perfect MAGA hat. Since Trump has become president, MAGA as a campaign slogan makes more sense than it did when Trump came up with it.

Something like "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, anyone but TRUMP 2020":):thumbsup:

Gimme your address - I’ll send you an even better hat than a MAGA one...

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• amazing how we never hear anything about

The Keatink Five

when people talk about Mr. McCain

peoples lives ruined by what at the very least was very poor judgement and at the worst was an example of politicians being bought and sold at the expense of the people they are supposed to serve

McCain a "hero"

I am sure the peoples whos life savings were lost may not think so

• seriously go read about the Keating Five at that link and look at McCain and his family's connections with Keating and it looks pretty F 'n bad to me.

just corrupt politician who's corruption we are told to overlook because he's a "hero"

• seriously go read about the Keating Five at that link and look at McCain and his family's connections with Keating and it looks pretty F 'n bad to me.

just corrupt politician who's corruption we are told to overlook because he's a "hero"

All the shady deals Trump is/was involved in, families he's fleeced, lives he has ruined are ok because "he's not a politician" and "gets things done"?

Just trying to understand the anger ("pretty F 'n bad to me") toward one person and so much acceptance for the other that he will get your vote.:/

• All the shady deals Trump is/was involved in, families he's fleeced, lives he has ruined are ok because "he's not a politician" and "gets things done"?

Just trying to understand the anger ("pretty F 'n bad to me") toward one person and so much acceptance for the other that he will get your vote.:/

no anger and I never said Trump is or was better - - I just dont see why some seem to think criticism of McCain is off limits - - - as a politician and a person after his military service he was nothing special and some would even say he was a crook

Heck as a politician some would even say he was a backstabber

• no anger and I never said Trump is or was better - - I just dont see why some seem to think criticism of McCain is off limits - - - as a politician and a person after his military service he was nothing special and some would even say he was a crook

Heck as a politician some would even say he was a backstabber

What I remember most about McCain was how he loved to hog camera time and the first words out of his mouth were "I have constituents to answer to". He wasn't talking about the voters, he was talking about his rich buddy constituents, you know the one's he catered to in return for free lunches, dinner's and champagne fund money. But then that's what all of DC has been about for a long time now. He was basically your standard issue politician.

• What I remember most about McCain was how he loved to hog camera time and the first words out of his mouth were "I have constituents to answer to". He wasn't talking about the voters, he was talking about his rich buddy constituents, you know the one's he catered to in return for free lunches, dinner's and champagne fund money. But then that's what all of DC has been about for a long time now. He was basically your standard issue politician.

well his involvement as one of the Keating 5 pretty much proves he was bought and sold

• All the shady deals Trump is/was involved in, families he's fleeced, lives he has ruined are ok because "he's not a politician" and "gets things done"?

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it