Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Just FYI... These coins don't count. Not from this thread. millionaire-squared

and they should not count - - :thumbsup:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Another thing I keep hearing the talking heads say over and over today is "it's just not who we are as a country".

I know there is an active movement to stop teaching American history in the schools, to control and edit what is taught, and to erase many of the founders from public view, but so many seem to forget this country was started by a bunch of "domestic terrorists" plotting in the back room of a pub.

....... angel-squared

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined."

-Patrick Henry

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Revolutions are always started by terrorists and then if they win they become freedom fighters and founders

having said this often times terrorists are just that - terrorists

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Those that would seek to destroy our country by ignoring & manipulating the Constitution are terrorists. On 1/20, Biden will be sworn in, promising to defend & uphold the Constitution. As soon as he makes his first executive order against firearms (and I guarantee you he will), he will have violated his oath & become a terrorist. The Democrats want to ban guns - period. It’s how control over the people is established.

Plain & simple, Democrats are terrorists.

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Those that would seek to destroy our country by ignoring & manipulating the Constitution are terrorists. On 1/20, Biden will be sworn in, promising to defend & uphold the Constitution. As soon as he makes his first executive order against firearms (and I guarantee you he will), he will have violated his oath & become a terrorist. The Democrats want to ban guns - period. It’s how control over the people is established.

Plain & simple, Democrats are terrorists.

You listening to Uncle Joe right now ...... uniter my ass .. what a moron.

..... bored-squared

• You want a revolution? I want a revelation...

But yes, if we don't stand for something, then what will we fall for?

The circular logic and semantics continue...

Your/our side is right, theirs is wrong.

• I made not a single assertion in my post, simply stated an observation and provided context.

...... angel-squared

• Oh ya!! How could I forget brother!!

BONES is good, except that he wants to burn the flag now!!:00008356:

(I'll definitely mention you were asking for him!!)

Thanks MiMsee!!

Tell Brother Bones I said hello - unless his head has already exploded over the Libtards :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• So tell me - - what do you think could possibly happen that would make Trump 46 happen??

Name one single legal way this happens???

so pay attention

While all the crap was going on in D C he flew to a military command center in Texas.
    why would he be at a military command center.
    january 19 according to what I know but it could happen sooner 2 days sooner .... the 💩is going to be all Over the fan. Gather your 2 weeks supplies.

Biden will not be sworn in. Bet the farm.

there will be movies on emergency broadcast system starting 27 explaining everything. There will be no phone or internet operational. If you want to be able to communicate with anyone have them download (signal message) app. On their phone.
    10 days of darkness, you may never have this site again and the entire internet could be much different. Friends I know couldn’t use the app on flip phones. FYI

you can use this info or ignore it. What’s going to be best for your family being prepped or not. Good luck. Trump 46 1/20/2021 4 more years.

don’t argue and don’t deny if you haven’t done 1 second of research on this matter. You asked me and I just told you. Biden and the entire crew will be flying to gitmo for the summer.

• What HAM freqs you on? - I pray your not right, but I'm always prepared or at least prepared more than others if I had to remedy that.

• Think it has more to do with ensuring he can't come back in 2024 then stopping what you say is coming.

no

They know they are done for. I see gitmo in their future. Not about 2024 it’s about a neck tie with their name on it. Listen they know exactly what they did. That’s why they are worried. They know trump has the goods.

• What HAM freqs you on? - I pray your not right, but I'm always prepared or at least prepared more than others if I had to remedy that.

no ham

Don’t worry every contingency has been thought of. Listen to the instructions on the EBS.

Enjoy the 3 movies but I’m warning you some stuff will not be geared toward children. Adults will be puking their guts out in disbelief. The deep state is cruel and evil to the deepest depths. Stay safe it’s coming