Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• think about all the thousands of elderly nursing home patients those 5 murdering governors killed....do you think their shocked grieving relatives would know to look for them casting votes?

These governors were ordered by someone to send Covid sick patients to nursing homes. That was the plan to use their names on ballots...

The question becomes who ordered these governors to to it and why did they obey the orders?

When I first heard about it I was going crazy thinking what are the thinking....why would you knowingly send infected people into nursing homes knowing they were not prepared to handle these sick people? And exposing vulnerable elderly people to this virus that easily kills compromised people.....

these governors were highly informed of the seriousness of the virus and the precautions that were needed....they MURDERED these people. The blood is on their hands...where is the public outcry......where are the investigations......were is your compassion for these innocent people? It was needless execution. It’s sickening.

“In Pennsylvania, for example, a statistical analysis conducted by the Trump Campaign matching voter rolls to public obituaries found what appears to be over 8,000 confirmed dead voters successfully casting mail-in ballots,” the report claims. “In Georgia — underscoring the critical role any given category of election irregularities might play in determining the outcome — the estimated number of alleged deceased individuals casting votes almost exactly equals the Biden victory margin."

The report concludes: “The ballots in question because of the identified election irregularities are more than sufficient to swing the outcome in favor of President Trump should even a relatively small portion of these ballots be ruled illegal.”

• Bigdog - Dude - you have gotten drunk on the Koolaid. There is unproven propaganda on both sides. You quoted:

“In Pennsylvania, for example, a statistical analysis conducted by the Trump Campaign matching voter rolls to public obituaries found what appears to be over 8,000 confirmed dead voters successfully casting mail-in ballots,”

KEYWORDS “by the Trump campaign”. It may be true but as of right now I have seen no hard evidence to support that. The whole paragraph is beyond vague!!

We have more pressing problems now like one of the worst Russian hacks in history with a President elect that doesn’t have the mental stamina to tackle such a problem. Eric Swallwell on the House Intel Committee screwing a Chinese spy with the Speaker of the House standing by him. Iran - N Korea possibly doing something stupid at any moment. Russia firing off ICBMs for “testing”. Biden is already wanting to work out something with Madura in Venezuela to loosen sanctions and let a brutal dictator off the hook. The damn is sprouting holes everywhere and these foreign powers see our weakness. As weak as Joe Biden is until HARD EVIDENCE to support massive (and it would have to be) he is our President and we all need to at least give him a chance. Republicans have too much class than to whine and cry for the next four years. Now when Joe steps down & Kamala takes over Imma have a hard time sayin she is my president - she will be my president by default!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Bigdog - Dude - you have gotten drunk on the Koolaid. There is unproven propaganda on both sides. You quoted:

“In Pennsylvania, for example, a statistical analysis conducted by the Trump Campaign matching voter rolls to public obituaries found what appears to be over 8,000 confirmed dead voters successfully casting mail-in ballots,”

KEYWORDS “by the Trump campaign”. It may be true but as of right now I have seen no hard evidence to support that. The whole paragraph is beyond vague!!

We have more pressing problems now like one of the worst Russian hacks in history with a President elect that doesn’t have the mental stamina to tackle such a problem. Eric Swallwell on the House Intel Committee screwing a Chinese spy with the Speaker of the House standing by him. Iran - N Korea possibly doing something stupid at any moment. Russia firing off ICBMs for “testing”. Biden is already wanting to work out something with Madura in Venezuela to loosen sanctions and let a brutal dictator off the hook. The damn is sprouting holes everywhere and these foreign powers see our weakness. As weak as Joe Biden is until HARD EVIDENCE to support massive (and it would have to be) he is our President and we all need to at least give him a chance. Republicans have too much class than to whine and cry for the next four years. Now when Joe steps down & Kamala takes over Imma have a hard time sayin she is my president - she will be my president by default!!

where is your proof the hack even happened? Where is your proof if it did Russia did it?
    Congress swore for 4 years Trump is a Russian agent, where is your proof.....

I would trust Trumps campaign investigation more than any democratic investigation....

This is a another ploy to connect trump to Russia.....make you think electing commie do nothing for 47 years China joe Biden was the best thing since sliced bread... everyone one of his campaign promises were raise taxes...kill fossil fuel...give 22 million illegal aliens citizenship..tear down the border wall...join the Paris accord and Iranian agreement....plus another full page of stupid stuff......and you think it all sounds good for us or the country? I’d rather be drunk on koolaid than in denial of the truth...

When Trump took office Obama warned him North Korea was our biggest threat....everyone said we would be at war with Iran and NK...our biggest threat was Obama....4 years later we have all that evidence...

You’re a lawyer....if you walked into court with 1000 witnesses, electronic forensic evidence...proof of the ease of tampering with the vote tallies, proof of dead people voting, knowing they ignored signature verification checks, post Mark checks ..is your case strong or weak? Have you ever heard of a judge being paid to render a favorable decision? Or a judge that decided a case based on political officiation? Or organized crime influence....we are surrounded by Corruption at every level....since trump was elected the swamp creatures are fighting to stay alive....ousting trump and electing one of their own...make perfect sense...it’s their last chance to beat certain death...for treason...

They claim to have proof the Georgia governor and Secretary of State took Chinese money. Explain why he won’t order ballot signature verification. PA changed the election law in the middle of the election....they kept moving the goal post while the ball was in play...

Rudy and his team have faced nothing but democratic judges, democratic governors and backed by democratic politicians...the deck has been stacked...if they were republican judges they are either RINOS or paid off....swamp creatures....if you present your case you want an honest, unbiased, non political, trustworthy judge. Do they exist?

We had this conversation before about the political bias of the Supreme Court....everyone clearly knows there are republican and democratic heavily leaning judges sitting there.... I say every Supreme Court case could/ should be appealed for that very reason.....if you don’t like the outcome...we the public should have never known their political affiliation ....and I would prefer they had none.....to be honest...no judge should lean one way or another...I wish the citizens could just be registered voters without a political affiliation....and I should as such be able to vote in any primary.....but that’s not the case....an American citizen should be an American voter period....not a democrat or republican voter.... politicians should not have political affiliations....just be a regular person running for office to try to do the will of the majority of the people PERIOD... we should vote on paper and they should be counted by unbiased observers....just like the old days...you pull an ace out of your sleeve you get shot.

• Just think, if it weren't for BD, none of us would know what is REALLY going on in the world.

I kid you not, the guy has a direct pipeline into the very heart of what is going on.

Bill is right, Joe will be sworn in, he will then resign, Kamala will take over and choose AOC as her VP. But that's old news to BD. It was written in the entrails of that rooster he killed this morning. And ate raw for dinner.

My Dad used to say someone was "nutty as a pet coon". As a child, I never understood that phrase. I do now.

• Just think, if it weren't for BD, none of us would know what is REALLY going on in the world.

I kid you not, the guy has a direct pipeline into the very heart of what is going on.

Bill is right, Joe will be sworn in, he will then resign, Kamala will take over and choose AOC as her VP. But that's old news to BD. It was written in the entrails of that rooster he killed this morning. And ate raw for dinner.

My Dad used to say someone was "nutty as a pet coon". As a child, I never understood that phrase. I do now.

there are those that have been awakened.....there are those that need to be...

Shortly the world will find out if I’m the pet coon .....and if I’m not? What does that make you?

• the massive cyber attack is a set up.....they already told you it’s in practically every government computer....and it’s going to be very hard to get rid of.....so the systems will have to be shut down. Over Christmas break is a great time to do that...nobody will be around...so are they going to erase massive amounts of corruption evidence? From Obama, Hilary and Biden and this election?

• the massive cyber attack is a set up.....they already told you it’s in practically every government computer....and it’s going to be very hard to get rid of.....so the systems will have to be shut down. Over Christmas break is a great time to do that...nobody will be around...so are they going to erase massive amounts of corruption evidence? From Obama, Hilary and Biden and this election?

Huh? I thought this is the plot that will turn off systems for which we need that messaging app?

I'm ready fearless leader big dog!

th?id=OGC.896b690c25ae4863b944d7c63ce930f8&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fRIUZHIBmReqsnztdW2%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=pgmVb7MDDj5%2bHK3923H8KpDpZRyZxlcROjyKXsYGTb0%3d