Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I have been paying attention. You are just too close to the problem.

Promise me, for your sake, that come February after Qanon fails you several more times and makes you sound like a loon several more times that you will stop listening to them. I know you have a brain that is capable a thinking. There has to come a time you realize you invested too much time and thought on lies.

Promise me you will seek to enjoy life WHEN Qanon's conspiracies fall through again. Nobody should live life in fear, especially of imaginary monsters.:*

and what will you do if it is true?

• this is man made global warming and it has nothing to do with burning fossil fuels ....

Idiots are cutting down the rain forests....killing the Main mechanism that cleans our air and replenishes earths oxygen.....

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bra…es-highest-203630366.html

so we just need to eliminate all the amazon dwellers.....ends global warming without raising my taxes....being forced to buy an electric vehicle....no need for a new green deal, cows are saved...and we live past the next 12 years...

• this is man made global warming and it has nothing to do with burning fossil fuels ....

Idiots are cutting down the rain forests....killing the Main mechanism that cleans our air and replenishes earths oxygen.....

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bra…es-highest-203630366.html

so we just need to eliminate all the amazon dwellers.....ends global warming without raising my taxes....being forced to buy an electric vehicle....no need for a new green deal, cows are saved...and we live past the next 12 years...

You can't take little bits of "man made" while denying the others.

Do you think the scientists and environmental activists weren't including cutting down the rain forest as part of their "man made" equation?

Heck, they included cow farts. That's pretty all inclusive.

Also, contrary to what your puppet masters tell you. A green plan doesn't mean more taxes and less jobs. Will jobs be lost? yes. Will they be replaced by more clean energy jobs? Yes.

Before you try to argue against that. Does it takes more jobs to operate a ship or to build and operate a ship? There is your answer.:*

The longer the half of the U.S. denies, or fights over the reality that is the future, the further ahead of us countries like China, Japan and India get.

• Hold on there partner - your talkin money here which I am really partial to and would like to keep....

This came up on a simple Google search (they don’t even try to hide this😂). Did you happen to see the $600K per household?? I got plans for that change that I worked hard for. If you believe China, Japan or India are going to “go green” at that price - I have a wonderful, fully refurbished bridge I want to sell you for a meager $600k :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Hold on there partner - your talkin money here which I am really partial to and would like to keep....

This came up on a simple Google search (they don’t even try to hide this😂). Did you happen to see the $600K per household?? I got plans for that change that I worked hard for. If you believe China, Japan or India are going to “go green” at that price - I have a wonderful, fully refurbished bridge I want to sell you for a meager $600k :00008172:

Sounds like you already bought a bridge and are trying to unload it.

You can keep the bridge that they sold you. ;)

Did I once say, "Green New Deal"? NOPE:*

• Did you guys hear? Listen up Bigdog . Now Trump says that Bill Barr and the FBI were also involved in rigging the election against him.

The worst loser ever!!! Flail away crybaby, flail away.:00008356::00008172::00008359::00008084:

Crap, I just remembered that fragile, unstable, moronic, cry baby, bitch is our President. What an embarrassment.:00008862::dizzy_face::face_screaming_in_fear::anxious_face_with_sweat::crying_face::loudly_crying_face:

• https://www.truthdig.com/artic…ggest-climate-change-lie/

this article says volcanos are the problem....so how do you shut off a volcano? Last time I checked ....volcanos don’t burn coal or oil....or need additional insulation....or solar panels...

https://www.volcanodiscovery.com/erupting_volcanoes.html

Here I’ll give you a head start....pick one......first you’ll need to invent a giant fireproof cork....strap a methane containment system on every cows back....collect all the hot air coming from radical liberals ....

There I just fixed climate change....in under 5 minutes. ...and didn’t increase your taxes...

• Did you guys hear? Listen up Bigdog . Now Trump says that Bill Barr and the FBI were also involved in rigging the election against him.

The worst loser ever!!! Flail away crybaby, flail away.:00008356::00008172::00008359::00008084:

Crap, I just remembered that fragile, unstable, moronic, cry baby, bitch is our President. What an embarrassment.:00008862::dizzy_face::face_screaming_in_fear::anxious_face_with_sweat::crying_face::loudly_crying_face:

link please.....TRUMP 46 incoming.....

• Sounds like you already bought a bridge and are trying to unload it.

You can keep the bridge that they sold you. ;)

Did I once say, "Green New Deal"? NOPE:*

Didnt buy it - I found out the damn Yankees took it from my ancestors in 1865 - time for some white reparations :00008172::00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it