Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I never claimed otherwise. I simply said I would try to find an opposite example.:*

• I never claimed otherwise. I simply said I would try to find an opposite example.:*

opposite, but equal - - right? 8o

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• You nailed it so hard that I'm going to look out my window for a mushroom cloud of "BOOM BITCH"...

No, those posts were too close together for me to have looked anything up. I promise I'll try sometime tonight.;)

Make sure you are comfortable and stay hydrated. When snacking, avoid high sugar (as you tend to get a rush and crash) and stick to complex carbo hydrates for energy and most important GET SLEEP WHEN YOU NEED IT.

It will probably take you a while.

• I posted this on the "Where Did You Take Your Slingshot Today" but I'll extend it here. It's a rare find old time general store. I bought some local soda and Swedish fish that were fresh (not stale). I guess everyone was buying them up! ^^

• You nailed it so hard that I'm going to look out my window for a mushroom cloud of "BOOM BITCH"...

Make sure you are comfortable and stay hydrated. When snacking, avoid high sugar (as you tend to get a rush and crash) and stick to complex carbo hydrates for energy and most important GET SLEEP WHEN YOU NEED IT.

It will probably take you a while.

How did you know about my "rush and crash"? Damn, spies are everywhere!^^

• I posted this on the "Where Did You Take Your Slingshot Today" but I'll extend it here. It's a rare find old time general store. I bought some local soda and Swedish fish that were fresh (not stale). I guess everyone was buying them up! ^^

I love me some fresh Swedish Fish. "Better coverage than Verizon" is a bold claim.:)

• "Red State" fish. Verizon covers all states, not just Red States.;)

"Like it or not" he might not be for much longer.:P

I prefer him over Biden, but so long as Amy makes it to the SC - - - - I'm good :00008674:

• "Red State" fish. Verizon covers all states, not just Red States.;)

"Like it or not" he might not be for much longer.:P

Sorry. Can’t take anything you have to say seriously. How can I? When a person doesn’t know the difference between an “isle” and an “aisle” they cannot possibly be taken seriously. (Will attach screenshot of your malapropism below). It wasn’t a simple misspelling since it was done three times in a row...

Let me help you out:

:P:P:P

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• You really want to open that can? There are guns in there. Big guns!!!....

assuming you screwed up at all.:)

• Well seems my mail in voting has been successful - - received my ballot last Saturday filled it out and dropped it in a big blue mail box by me market on Sunday - of course Monday was a mail holiday so it probably didnt really get moving until Tuesday - - so here I am today and I get a text telling me my ballot has been received - when I get home I decide to track it and now it has been officially verified and accepted

i-Qz5W5Fs-L.png

• Well seems my mail in voting has been successful - - received my ballot last Saturday filled it out and dropped it in a big blue mail box by me market on Sunday - of course Monday was a mail holiday so it probably didnt really get moving until Tuesday - - so here I am today and I get a text telling me my ballot has been received - when I get home I decide to track it and now it has been officially verified and accepted

i-Qz5W5Fs-L.png

show me where it verifies that the people you voted for reviewed that vote ... only thing verified for sure is they received your ballot. Doesn’t prove it was used. It Doesn’t prove it didn’t end up in a dumpster after they notified you. They are saying now the signatures don’t even have to match your registration signature. So anyone can sign a ballot living or dead, citizen or not, American or Chinese. How can you be ok with any of this? I’m not. And I’m voting absentee. Unless funny stuff happens to my ballot.