Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• so you’re saying it’s wrong for patriotic Americans to be pissed about their actions, statements and violent threats? Only hateful people could make those type of statements and allow rioting and looting to go on unpunished. For what reason? It’s political and there is only one political party spewing that hatred. Republicans aren't burning down the cities....KKK isn’t burning down the cities, Iranians aren’t burning down the cites, Chinese aren’t burning down our cities...it’s democrats and democratic controlled hate groups....how else can you justify that all this stuff That went on in only democratically run states and cities.....so who is professing hate...and demonstrating it for the entire world to see.....they wouldn’t even condemn the riots. by their own failure to acknowledge the destruction and allowing it to continue speaks volumes..And it says they HATE this country. They HATE the constitution and the HATE America. They HATE anyone that doesn’t support their RADICAL views... so basically they HATE over half of America. You included...

• it’s a ploy to stop the last debate.....and to condemn the Trump rallies....and to in force the vote by mail initiative. To scare everyone to stop going out to eat, stop going to school, Stop going to polling places and stay in your cave.

• so you’re saying it’s wrong for patriotic Americans to be pissed about their actions, statements and violent threats? Only hateful people could make those type of statements and allow rioting and looting to go on unpunished. For what reason? It’s political and there is only one political party spewing that hatred. Republicans aren't burning down the cities....KKK isn’t burning down the cities, Iranians aren’t burning down the cites, Chinese aren’t burning down our cities...it’s democrats and democratic controlled hate groups....how else can you justify that all this stuff That went on in only democratically run states and cities.....so who is professing hate...and demonstrating it for the entire world to see.....they wouldn’t even condemn the riots. by their own failure to acknowledge the destruction and allowing it to continue speaks volumes..And it says they HATE this country. They HATE the constitution and the HATE America. They HATE anyone that doesn’t support their RADICAL views... so basically they HATE over half of America. You included...

Keep dividing along party lines. "That's what they want".

Individuals took those actions or in actions. Individuals say stupid stuff, unpatriotic stuff. Call out individuals and clear out bad individuals on all sides.

I would never condone, "Basket of deplorables", "All Republicans are racists" and I will never condone, "The Democrats all hate America"

Examples: Trump is a piece of shit. You see, I called out the individual.:*

• What is to be done? Ignoring it has put us where we are today.

IMO what needs to be done is for the Democrat party to be broken; crushed, ground into fine dust.

At present the DNC will do and excuse anything for power. Pack the courts? YES! Ignore Biden's sexual assault? YES! Accuse Trump of what Joe Biden bragged about doing? ABSOLUTELY! Not only them but their allies in media, who so brazenly lie that they get sued and have to settle... FOR LITERALLY LYING.

I personally believe if the democrat party and their media allies are crushed THROUGHLY; something better can arise.

That cannot happen as long as they view 1984 as a "how to" guide.

• It really depends when he last had contact with her.

• WOLF

“Examples: Trump is a piece of shit. You see, I called out the individual.:*

If you notice you used the word “example(s) plural so I can assume you had a power outrage not allowing you to complete your post. Please allow me to assist..

Example(s) Biden is a corrupt, dishonest, unprincipled, unscrupulous, manipulated, plagiarizing, influence peddling, no longer has the mental acuity to present coherent thoughts, Obama flunky, never accomplished anything in longer than many have been alive who only got the nomination because the Dems knew they didn’t have a chance with Bernie.

THERE.... I called out the individual again making your post grammatically correct and fixed it for ya :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• The swamp will never be cleaned up. I'm conservative I live in Maine and I had a hold my nose the vote for Susan Collins because the choice of the Gideon was definitely a non starter. When you have the choice of two lesser evils that's how the incumbents get reelected. Its a very sad situation.

• ...Example(s) Biden is a corrupt, dishonest, unprincipled, unscrupulous, manipulated, plagiarizing, influence peddling, no longer has the mental acuity to present coherent thoughts, Obama flunky, never accomplished anything in longer than many have been alive who only got the nomination because the Dems knew they didn’t have a chance with Bernie...

You forget sexual predator with a gift for making children feel REALLY uncomfortable...

• but don't you think there is a difference between some guy on a slingshot forum doing this VS high up political and public figures?

Seriously - If I come on here and preach violence against the Green party is that even close to being the same as if Joe Biden or Obama publically call for violence against the right?

your point may be true, but the impact isnt even close to being equal - - is it?

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Twitter and Facebook - censoring negative stories about the Biden

Can anyone here please link an instance where they censored a negative story the media published about Trump - - - - Please!

• Thanks Bill. I appreciate the assist. :) You nailed it.

• but don't you think there is a difference between some guy on a slingshot forum doing this VS high up political and public figures?

Seriously - If I come on here and preach violence against the Green party is that even close to being the same as if Joe Biden or Obama publically call for violence against the right?

your point may be true, but the impact isnt even close to being equal - - is it?

True. You are correct. I will point out that my initial post was directed at one person. I only expanded, because somebody challenged my statement.;)

• Twitter and Facebook - censoring negative stories about the Biden

Can anyone here please link an instance where they censored a negative story the media published about Trump - - - - Please!

Hold my beer.^^

I'm at work so it may take a while...if it exists.

It may be harder to find because the left doesn't cry everytime Social Media companies block or delete posts they wanted. Maybe because the MSM covers every alleged bad thing about Trump extensively. The fact still remains they don't cry as much as I have heard yesterday and today, but I'll check into it.;)

Edited once, last by WOLF ().

• I do suspect Facebook and Twitter are working on comprehensive lists right now. They have incentive to release a list of all the times they blocked un-verified stories about Trump.

Though they may just argue that, "That was then. Now after many trips to Washington things are different and moving forward we will be critical of all un-verified stories".

• I do suspect Facebook and Twitter are working on comprehensive lists right now. They have incentive to release a list of all the times they blocked un-verified stories about Trump.

Though they may just argue that, "That was then. Now after many trips to Washington things are different and moving forward we will be critical of all un-verified stories".

in other words your searching failed to turn up anything 8o

• By the standard they are claiming as justification to block the now two articles they should have also blocked the article claiming to have detailed the Presidents tax information

The claim is the Biden information is personal and "hacked" therefore a violation of Twitters rules even though the abandoned laptop and its contents where in fact legally the property of the person who shared it. Conversly gaining and distributing someones tax information without consent is in fact a crime and indisputable with regard to the Presidents personal information, none of which was blocked or "fact checked" by Twitter.

The hypocrisy is blatant and any attempt to claim otherwise is as overt a partisan act as the censorship Twitter is exercising.

..bored-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......