Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Simple answers to problems.
    If an abortion has to happen for any other reason than an medical emergency, no money from the government can have anything to do with it. If someone decides not to pay the small amount for contraception then they can pay the larger price for the abortion.
    You can't expect the government to pay for your medical bills, and at the same time say "what I do with my body is none of their business".
    If some one receives welfare, they can only use it for a set time and must be drug tested. If they have to be on it longer, then they do what was done during the depression. Work force camps to earn the payment. If someone is caught trafficking the food stamps then they are removed from welfare programs for life.

• The campaign for Hillary Clinton is joining an effort by Jill Stein, another candidate defeated by Donald Trump in the 2016 White House race, for a recount of votes in three pivotal states, despite Clinton having already conceded the race.
    “Now that a recount is underway, we believe we have an obligation to the more than 64 million Americans who cast ballots for Hillary Clinton to participate in ongoing proceedings to ensure that an accurate vote count will be reported,” Hillary for America attorney Marc Erik Elias said on Medium.

He also said: “Over the last few days, officials in the Clinton campaign have received hundreds of messages, emails and calls urging us to do something, anything, to investigate claims that the election results were hacked and altered in a way to disadvantage Secretary Clinton. … It should go without saying that we take these concerns extremely seriously. We certainly understand the heartbreak felt by so many who worked so hard to elect Hillary Clinton, and it is a fundamental principle of our democracy to ensure that every vote is properly counted.”

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• He also said: “Over the last few days, officials in the Clinton campaign have received hundreds of messages, emails and calls urging us to do something, anything, to investigate claims that the election results were hacked and altered in a way to disadvantage Secretary Clinton. … It should go without saying that we take these concerns extremely seriously. We certainly understand the heartbreak felt by so many who worked so hard to elect Hillary.

And of course, he would be willing to do the same had the bitch won!

YLM. Your Life Matters

• I didn't vote for Hillary or Trump. I threw my vote away on a third party hoping that it might send a message to the system. I could not put my name down with either candidate.

Trump won

Trump is our President Elect. If you can't support this then find another place to live.

Someone please tell Jill Stein that she is not wanted. This was decided by the people.

This is the system we have, bitching now won't help, only hurt. If you want to change the system now is the time to start having that discussion.

• So the DNC rigged the primary for Hillary then Hillary blasts Trump for making comments about the election being rigged. Then Hillary wants a recount because she lost the election because it was rigged. I'm I missing something?

• Imma thinkin Hillary should think about it before she pisses in her own Cheerios. Trump is going to be the most powerful man on the planet and she ain't exactly squeaky clean. If he takes aim at her as a priority she may wish she had kept her mouth shut and just slipped into obscurity!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• And just where did Jill Stein get the money for the recount. She barely raised that amount for her campaign? Since she received less the 2 percent for the votes, it is stupid to think a recount would help her. This is just a standard ploy, driven by the DNC, to try and recover the election. Just like all the calls, emails and texts to the people in the Electorial College to have them vote against the popular votes in their states.

YLM. Your Life Matters

• And just where did Jill Stein get the money for the recount. She barely raised that amount for her campaign? Since she received less the 2 percent for the votes, it is stupid to think a recount would help her. This is just a standard ploy, driven by the DNC, to try and recover the election. Just like all the calls, emails and texts to the people in the Electorial College to have them vote against the popular votes in their states.

Well, conspiracy theorists say Soros gave her the money. Otherwise, there is a significant portion of the country that would gladly donate money to try to get Trump un-elected. The fact that she raised the money doesn't surprise me. In fact, nothing about this situation, right down to the hypocrisy of it, surprises me. Although I do wish Trump would keep his Twitter account quiet. It doesn't do much good to claim that you would have won the popular vote if not for voting fraud when the states that you narrowly won are being audited for fraud.