Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Annnnnd always someone ready to inject some great humor :00008172:

HUMOR??????

Nahhhh, I'm just an asshole.

But the difference is that I know i'm an asshole
    I admit that I'm an asshole
    I'm happy with being an asshole
    I will most likely be an asshole in the future
    And hopefully at my funeral people will say....
    "I'm glad that asshole is finally dead"

Signed
    Asshole
    :00008172::00008172::00008172:

• And a funny one before he 'passes'....................

• I know the feeling, some people do not like what I say or how it is said. But if you do not want my honest opinion you had better not ask the question. I do not sugar coat anything for anyone. I am getting a little better in my old age. Ha Ha

• I know the feeling, some people do not like what I say or how it is said. But if you do not want my honest opinion you had better not ask the question. I do not sugar coat anything for anyone.

Whatever you do I don't wanna know what you think about how I drive in the mountains :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• So apparently Trump is threatening (or considering, depending on how you look at it) to withhold federal funding from sanctuary cities. Apparently that equates to $6 billion from New York and $1 billion from San Francisco (those were the only two mentioned by CNN). If you put that money straight toward the national debt, we'll have it paid off in no time!

And, out of curiosity, does anyone know what the #! @& New York does to need $6 billion in federal funding? That's rhetorical, but I'll probably get bored and go look it up later.... I'm too damn curious for my own good.

• Experts have found the following analysis to be nearly 100% accurate.

1. The Wall Street Journal is read by the people who run the country.
    2. The Washington Post is read by people who think they run the country.
    3. The New York Times is read by people who think they should run the country, and who are very good at crossword puzzles.
    4. USA Today is read by people who think they ought to run the country but don't really understand The New York Times.
    5. The Los Angeles Times is read by people who wouldn't mind running the country, if they could find the time and if they didn't
    have to leave Southern California to do it.
    6. The Boston Globe is read by people whose parents used to run the country.
    7. The New York Daily News is read by people who aren't too sure who's running the country and don't really care as long as they
    can get a seat on the train.
    8. The New York Post is read by people who don't care who is running the country as long as they do something really scandalous,
    preferably while intoxicated.
    9. The Chicago Tribune is read by people that are in prison that used to run the state, & would like to do so again, as would their
    constituents that are currently free on bail.
    10. The Miami Herald is read by people who are running another country, but need the baseball scores.
    11. The San Francisco Chronicle is read by people who aren't sure if there is a country or that anyone is running it; but if so, they
    oppose all that they stand for. There are occasional exceptions if the leaders are gay, handicapped, minority, feminist, atheists, and
    those who also happen to be illegal aliens from any other country or galaxy, provided of course, that they are not Republicans.
    12. The National Enquirer is read by people trapped in line at the grocery store.
    13. The Seattle Times is read by people who have recently caught a fish and need something to wrap it in.

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• WWOW, Just think......
    Hours in a year = 8,760
    $15.00 per hour X 8,760 hours = $131,400.00 to hire 1 person for 8,760 hours (24/7/365)
    $131,400 divided into 6 BILLION dollars = 45,662 people

So we could take that 6 BILLION dollars, Hire 45,662 people and put them on the border 24 hours a day, 365 days a year just with the savings for those 2 city's only.
    And if you figure in the money saved from welfare, deportation costs, medical, housing, yada yada yada and then add the costs of 45,662 guns, ammo, training, we could hire more than 45,662 people to guard the border.

Putting Americans back to work.

I know, I know........ I'm an asshole

• Wow, my beloved HUSTLER didn't even make the list ... :whistling::00008172::00008356:

• Asshole or genius??? - there is a fine line between the two :thumbsup:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it