Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Keep saying his " I'll keep you in suspense" hurt him.. It's stupid..you know he wants to be honest and say no I won't accept, he wasn't paid to like Bernie! I'll say it for him Fuck her I made it clear and I'll say it again, She will never Ever be my president or have my respect. They should have had that guy run every debate! Trump did well, leading poles in the 60% range, I'm sure tomorrow they'll all be flipped? HIs words, motivations, change, speak louder then her ugly, smug face and hidden corrupt BS LIes!

He's the guy everyone loves to Hate, Like Tom Brady :D

Hey Bones the fat lady has song her last song for Trump! You have a right to state Hillary Clinton will not be your president but she will be the majority of the peoples POTUS. You and I know that these polls are fairly accurate to who will win. Sometimes our anger and ill feelings get in the way of our rational thinking and say bad things when our candidate is losing. Trump was cool calm and collective the first 30 minutes in the debate and I was very impressed. I wish the Donald well after 8 Nov 16.

• And i wish Hillary well in her "Orange is the new Black" prison pantsuit.
    Donald did just fine in the debate, and Hillary did good also.
    But talk is cheap, and her criminal actions speak louder than her words.
    And her doubling down on amnesty and open borders, Syrian refugees welcomed along with the ISIS infiltrators will cost her the election.
    The people(hopefully) will have the final say, but i guess we will have to wait and see how many dead people and undocumented immigrants vote.
    Either way, I will live with the outcome, what ever it is.

But Hillary the criminal will never have my support or respect.

• I have never and will never vote straight ticket. As for Hillary, she pulled a Donald in this debate. There were at least 5 questions I wanted answered and she dance away from answering. She looked guilty when she didn't answer also. I really hate these two. I told you a year ago I wanted anyone but these two, do you remember Bill? It's more true today. Anyone can check the darkside, I'm sure my original denouncement of these two is still there. I might have to just flip a flipping coin.
    I do think Trump won this last debate. ;)

8o

• I have never and will never vote straight ticket. As for Hillary, she pulled a Donald in this debate. There were at least 5 questions I wanted answered and she dance away from answering. She looked guilty when she didn't answer also. I really hate these two. I told you a year ago I wanted anyone but these two, do you remember Bill? It's more true today. Anyone can check the darkside, I'm sure my original denouncement of these two is still there. I might have to just flip a flipping coin.
    I do think Trump won this last debate. ;)

Wolf, I LOVE that idea of flipping a coin to decide. Maybe it's not too late to convince millions of others to do the same thing. My suggestion is if it lands on heads, vote Trump. If it lands on tails, vote Johnson. If it lands on the edge, vote Clinton. Any others wanna do the same?

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• LAST TIME ILL SAY IT, section 8 people & college kids don't have the right to vote! College kids-Not tax payers , section 8/welfare lives off the system for free. UNFAIR CONTROLLED VOTES! Again you can be the worst of the the worst (Hellary) and when your getting FREE stuff you will never give it up, no matter what the evil.. FREE GOES A LONG WAY! You take away these CONTROLLED VOTES it's a whole new game.

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• AND "SHOCKER" every poll he was winning last night he lost in the 60-70% range and lost all the ones I see in the 30-40%. The funny thing is you can vote over & over again on some of the poles...

Again ALL there talking about about is his answer to " will you accept it if you loose" it's Donald Trump, gotta build 1 stupid case and talk over & over about it! Ignore anything out of "HER" mouth cause it's all Roses and Honesty

• So with a group of construction guys today all Trump supporters. Here's what we came up with. Anyone living off state or welfar $, getting Free Obama care and doing there part to bring the middle class down needs to be monitored as to what they are getting & spending food stamps, assist $ on. Everyone living for FREE needs to put in about 25-30 hrs of community service, street clean up etc so now there basically working and nothin is given. This might encourage people to actually go pursue real jobs. I want to know how someone living in the projects or section 8 can have a $60k Infinity, Denali, BMW ETC???? I don't get it, doesn't raise a flag to Anyone????.living off the system and you keep squeezing out kids for "state money security" they should deduct for idiotic moves. Maybe I bumped my head 1 to many times but someone needs to monitor and say How???