Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I used to think a lot of Nikki Haley but I abhor stupidity. WHEN you have lost every primary so far - BADLY - that is insanity to go for more embarrassment. I guess I understand - I wanted to play in the NBA in high school - still waiting by the phone for the phone to ring offering me a big contract - figure I got as good a chance as Haley does to get the nomination :00008356:

IMHO I think the Dem's are behind her. Someone is throwing away a lot of money on her which tells me she is for sale.

• IMHO I think the Dem's are behind her. Someone is throwing away a lot of money on her which tells me she is for sale.

Show me one candidate that someone isn't throwing a bunch of money at...

Biden: 46 million

Trump: 33 million plus 76 million in donations for legal battles.

Haley: 15 million....

They all get donations...

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Someone is throwing away a lot of money on her which tells me she is for sale.

From your quote, I didn't get that... sorry.. I guess, losing 5 out of 50 states.....

I am sure she will not win, but when one who is leaning a certain way be it red or blue want their team to win, constantly hearing from the media (and those who echo the media platform) that placing a vote for a certain person is not conducive to your TEAM winning not necessarily the person... She or anyone else in her position will never win.

Edited once, last by billythekidd ().

• Can't argue with that...More than 5,200 donors to Biden’s 2020 campaign have backed Haley financially, including roughly 1,600 who gave more than $500,000 in January alone, according to a POLITICO analysis of Haley’s most recent fundraising report, filed Tuesday night with the Federal Election Commission.

but my point was they are all for sale... Not who specifically is donating to them...

Mr. Donald made 123 million in 2023... and I can guarantee you that it wasn't from $20 dollar individual contributions...

Grandpa made $100 million in 2023... same thing...

Anyway.

• My view ....

Nikki is only still in the race because the big money is still rolling in and if you look at public filings that big money is clearly coming from people and entities who are not giving because they support her or want her to be President, rather they are anti Trump.

dems made it quite clear in '22 (came right out and said it) that their new strategy is to support Republicans who they feel they can beat, or at least those who they think are willing to damage a leading Republican candidate.

When questioned about dem billionaires supporting her financially Nikki deflected. She obviously knows who is paying her bills and why.

.......ninja-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• That was not the point! The point being she is so far behind Trump.

yes, far behind, but if the dems somehow succeed at knocking trump off of ballots she could be the only one left standing.

not that I think this will actually happen, but I could understand if this is the thinking behind staying in the race.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Nikki is only still in the race because the big money is still rolling in and if you look at public filings that big money is clearly coming from people and entities who are not giving because they support her or want her to be President, rather they are anti Trump.

I completely agree with that... just like voting... so many people say, I am not voting for Biden, I am voting against Trump.

On the other side of that... isn't Mellon who donated 10 million to Maga, Inc. and a Trump supporter, also the same billionaire who donated 5 million to Robert Kennedy Jr. when we was still a democrat? I believe for the same resaon... not for Kennedy, but against Biden...

• Thank You Orangeman. My point exactly. Someone is donating to her campain and that is like throwing money in the trash so it is not a republican

• Yes, hello I’d like two big Mac meals please…

OK, thank you please pay $39.06 at the first window.

On second thought, no thank you. I’ll just go to the restaurant next-door. Sit down be served and eat from an infinitely larger and healthier menu.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎