Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I must admit this thing has me nervous - - - just thinking if/when Israel goes into Gaza if Iran follows through on their threat to then attack Israel of course we would then be forced to respond (which is why our carrier groups are there) and protect Israel which might very likely draw in Russia or others to be on Irans side and from there - - - - - - WW3

after all, like dominos falling this is exactly how world wars start, and I feel it is also very likely if this does get going in the Middle East that China would use it as an opportunity to go after Taiwan figuring we were distracted

times like this I am very glad I live out in a place surrounded by mountains with little or no military value

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I must admit this thing has me nervous - - - just thinking if/when Israel goes into Gaza if Iran follows through on their threat to then attack Israel of course we would then be forced to respond (which is why our carrier groups are there) and protect Israel which might very likely draw in Russia or others to be on Irans side and from there - - - - - - WW3

after all, like dominos falling this is exactly how world wars start, and I feel it is also very likely if this does get going in the Middle East that China would use it as an opportunity to go after Taiwan figuring we were distracted

times like this I am very glad I live out in a place surrounded by mountains with little or no military value

When you go into someone’s house to kill them, you have to understand and accept the fact that you may be killed as well. Israel should take Gasa back. Call it a day. They - Hamas brought a knife to a gun fight. Everything else is irrelevant.

Moving on…

China will not invade Taiwan because economically they can’t do it after the rest of the world sanctions them as well. Unemployment in China is about 23% and growing. China’s real estate market is in the toilet. They stopped reporting figures on unemployment because it was embarrassing. A boatload of manufacturing is transferring to India . The natives are restless. The only wildcard is if Xi has anyone around him telling the truth. That’s the scary part. Nothing but court prophets. If he does make a move, China could very well collapse. They’re actually doing a really good job of that right now.

The Iranians decided to jump in to this poker game with an opening hand of 2. 7. They are blinded by ideology and will lose bad if they persist.

The real question is, is there anyone in the west willing capable and crafty enough to manage the decline of Russia and China? Right now, I don’t see anyone..

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

Edited once, last by SoCal ().

• Why is it that year after year the democrats can come together behind a speaker of the house and unite, but the Republicans insist on fighting among themselves and cant even get 100% of the party to support one speaker?

republicans should be ashamed of this BS

• They should Flood the Gaza Tunnels with the saltwater from the Med Sea.
    Then wait and watch all the 2 Legged Rats pop out.
    Be like tin gun alley!

Just like the Ridler said about Gothem;

“What this Town Needs…, Is an Enema!”

(A Few Sharks wouldn’t hurt going in)

• They should Flood the Gaza Tunnels with the saltwater from the Med Sea.
    Then wait and watch all the 2 Legged Rats pop out.
    Be like tin gun alley!

Just like the Ridler said about Gothem;

“What this Town Needs…, Is an Enema!”

(A Few Sharks wouldn’t hurt going in)

normally I would fully support this idea, but from what I have heard there is a good chance the tunnels is where they are holding the hostages

• and just like always all of the Democrats voted for their guy for speaker of the house and the republicans all voted for a bunch of different people - if this vote only required a plurality of the vote instead of a majority right now we would have a democrat as speaker of the house.

why cant the Republicans get their shit together like the Democrats seem able to do - - whats the point of having a majority in the House if you cant stick together and take advantage of the situation?

• Why is it that year after year the democrats can come together behind a speaker of the house and unite, but the Republicans insist on fighting among themselves and cant even get 100% of the party to support one speaker?

republicans should be ashamed of this BS

My guess is that they have the balls to vote their true conscience and not BLINDLY vote like a pack of bobing ducks doing whatever their party demands they do if they want to keep their PAID committee assignments

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• and just like always all of the Democrats voted for their guy for speaker of the house and the republicans all voted for a bunch of different people - if this vote only required a plurality of the vote instead of a majority right now we would have a democrat as speaker of the house.

why cant the Republicans get their shit together like the Democrats seem able to do - - whats the point of having a majority in the House if you cant stick together and take advantage of the situation?

Time to purge the house of some members of the FC, that are causing the majority of issues. The rest of the GOP hates being held hostage, and I don't blame them. Getting rid of those few troublemakers will most likely bring the rest of the GOP to vote on party lines.