Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Just remember, the one thing that scares the hell out of every single politician, regardless of party it’s just one word

Unity

Both parties survive on division. It is a weak and feckless choice, but they’ve made it work so well.

Right left or center. We all pretty much want the same things. It is the third rail hot button topics they keep pushing to keep us divided and at each other’s throats.

Safety, good schools, low interest, rates, low taxes, peace, and the prospect of a good future, are but a few of the desires we all have in common. Perhaps we should focus on these and what unites us.

just a Saturday morning thought before I go on my sling ride😎

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• 100% agree - politics has become divide and conquer in this country with the people all of the people both right and left being the ones who are hurt

personally I would love to see the two party system in this country replaced with a system where party didnt matter and unity was the focus of those we choose to lead this great country

<3

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

• The corruption in government is out of control. These assholes are lining their own pockets with our money weakening the security of this once great country. I know I’m singing to the choir but the problem is really not the two party system IMO. Allowing these career politicians to ascend to power positions for term after term with no morals, ethics or concern for the American people is the issue ripping the fabric of our democracy. Term limits!! We all want it - how did we get to where 535 people say to the entire population “screw you - we are keeping our jobs whether you like it or not” - maybe I’m paraphrasing just a little but that’s what I believe !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• It all came out in the 80's, they called it union busting. But the real purpose was to turn people against each other using the unions as an excuse. We could not see it at the time.

• Ensuring our youth are informed they are oppressed. Only the democratic party can save them (and provide student Loan forgiveness). The local news did a story about her visit to a school in Readding Pa. The snippet had her spewing a whole bunch of vague statements. She informed the students that they are the first generation that will have less rights than their parents and grandparents. Really like what rights are they being denied? The right to keep and bear arms.

Don't forget your oppressed and we'll pay off your student loan. Most important don't forget to vote! Brand loyalty for generations.

Senior citizens affected by inflation don't count. They don't have that many votes left.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/bri…e-fight-for-their-rights/

Vice President Harris’s “Fight for Our Freedoms College Tour” will include visits to historically Black colleges and universities, Hispanic-serving institutions, community colleges, apprenticeship programs, and state schools. The Vice President will highlight how the Biden-Harris Administration has delivered for young people, outline the work ahead to protect fundamental freedoms, and hear directly from students who are organizing on the frontlines of these fights. She will also urge attendees to register to vote, use their voice, and stay engaged.

• I'm sure this will be a blessing for 1% of the recipients. For the remaining 99% it will be another added benefit leading to laziness and increasing the grip on government dependence.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/a…ext-year/?sh=78e7065288d3

"The change, set to go into effect next year, will mean that participants of the U.S. Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, commonly known as SNAP, will be able to order groceries from the Uber Eats app using those benefits, the company said Wednesday."

• This should be interesting - Hannity to host debate between DeSantis and Newsom

I highly suspect that if anyone steps in as a Biden replacement it will be Newsom so it will be interesting to see how this shakes out

I also think the fact this debate is even taking place shows Newsom's aspirations go well beyond simply being the CA governor

JMO

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL