Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Switching gears - has anyone seen the movie Sound of Freedom?? I think I am going to break my longstanding refusal to go to a theater and see a movie. From what I have seen this movie has really set Hollywood back on its heels driving liberals insane. I have liked Jim Caviesel ever since he did the Passion of Christ. He seems to not align with the Hollywood crowd and the movie highlights the horrors of child trafficking. Is it a good movie or fake news ?:00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Switching gears - has anyone seen the movie Sound of Freedom?? I think I am going to break my longstanding refusal to go to a theater and see a movie. From what I have seen this movie has really set Hollywood back on its heels driving liberals insane. I have liked Jim Caviesel ever since he did the Passion of Christ. He seems to not align with the Hollywood crowd and the movie highlights the horrors of child trafficking. Is it a good movie or fake news ?:00008172:

Excellent Film. During the ending credits, watch the bottom right corner of the screen to count down for the main actor to speak on this. ENJOY!

Yes go see it...Georgia and I saw it last Sunday. More documentary than movie but info that needs to be told. To many kids (all countries) that need protection.

• not a member of any party? okay but are you registered with any party? and have you actually ever voted for a presidential candidate that was not a running as a republican - - - - - - you dont have to go to meetings or something like that to be a member of a political party, if you are a registered republican then you are a member, if you only vote for one party you are a member - - saying you are not a member is a unicorn blowing smoke up my ass unless you do in fact vote for people running for different parties. - - - so please tell me who you have voted for that was not running as a republican?

as to confusion you are right, you say you like to debate yet when I post the perfect subject we can debate - the Libertarian party platform and ask you to read it and tell me the parts you disagree with so we can actually have a debate you simply dismiss it - - - so come on man tell me what parts of the platform you disagree with - - or are you just a closet libertarian afraid to admit you actually like the party platform - - - come on, its okay to not be a republican or democrat - - - you dont have to be one of the followers, you can be free

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Yes

No

Yes

Well documented

Again well documented

Asked and answered

A follower claiming a true independent is not free. You may want to reevaluate that position.

...... angel-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

• you saying something is "well documented" means nothing if there is no documentation - - I do not believe you, I think you are being dishonest - - I do not believe you have ever voted for a single non republican for president - - - if you have tell me who, and dont just expect me to trust you - - you wont even read and talk about the Libertarian party platform - you dismiss it as words on a paper - - well, it least it is documented and not just words typed here

so - exactly which non republican presidential candidate have you voted for? - - - have some balls and post a name, if you can???

• I agree with a lot of what is being said about the need for diversity in politics...

I am an independent and never vote for ANY party (absolutely don't believe in party over person), but for the person I think is best. Last pres election I wrote in Tulsi Gabbard, because Trump sucked and Biden sucked ever more and I don't believe in the lesser of two evils or the wasted vote schools of thought... As for Libertarian... they are just another party to me.... with their own agenda... different than the current two majority parties, but still a party...

Before anyone says read this or that... I have read the manifesto (a bit of humor) as I had a girl friend that was Libertarian and involved in the local libertarian functions and the push for Ross Perot for president.. which actually did make a dent in the status quo of politics.

As of August 2022, there are 310 Libertarians holding elected office in the United States: 193 of them partisan offices and 117 of them non-partisan offices. However, there is only one Libertarian member in the U.S. Congress, Justin Amash from Michigan

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• yes you are too funny - you say you like debate yet you do everything possible to avoid any actual debate - - - and you say you dont trust the Libertarian Platform because "its just words on paper" yet you post nothing to back up what you say - you cant even come up with words on paper.

So, until you actually can post something to support what you say I will not waste any more time trying to have a discussion with you.

I support the Libertarian Party Platform - - so either tell us what you support or stop wasting my time - simply telling me you think I am wrong isn't good enough - - take a side, post what you actually support

being evasive and saying you vote for the person is meaningless unless you specify the person - - - so make a commitment - - do you support Donald Trump?, if not then who? stop telling me what you are against and tell me what you support! even you 1 year old link above only says you were against two people - nothing about who or what you actually voted for

I will wait for your next non answer and then if it is another not answer I will be done with you. other than Big Dog you will become the only member of this forum I will have to block

as a side note I would much rather actually have a discussion with you where you will actually talk about the issues and people you support - - the ball is in your court

• That my friends is why this thread has existed for so long - 2 guys I have never had the pleasure of meeting, respecting both greatly, debated a subject - not necessarily coming to a meeting of the minds - BUT - doing so without ever resorting to name calling or personal attacks !! Well done gentleman!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• That my friends is why this thread has existed for so long - 2 guys I have never had the pleasure of meeting, respecting both greatly, debated a subject - not necessarily coming to a meeting of the minds - BUT - doing so without ever resorting to name calling or personal attacks !! Well done gentleman!!

I guess you missed the part about the name calling, and personal attacks. But you got the part right about not coming to a meeting of the minds......1 out of 3 ain't bad.....:D:D:D