Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• https://www.foxnews.com/politi…lion-by-burisma-executive

Looks like Uncle Joe learned some lessons from Corn Pop and became a bad dude himself :00008172: That civil war that has been brewing — let the DOJ indict Trump and let Biden slide - THAT could be the straw that breaks the camel’s back !!!

they ALL are bought and paid for - the only difference is who is doing the buying - - - its also the one huge thing that made Trump different, he didnt need to sell out, he already made his own money outside of politics

But seriously look at Joe, look at his lifestyle and tell me how a guy who has never actually held a job or run a business gets that if he hasn't been bought?

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• If Bidens people were actually smart they would have Biden come out and announce a pardon for anything Trump might have done and say this country does not use the justice system to shut down political opponents. Do this and then be done with it would put Biden it the best light possible in this situation. On the other hand if they continue down the path they seem to have chosen they risk turning Trump into a GD Hero they will never be able to stop.

I can just see Trump publicizing a list all of the historic champions of freedom who at one time or another were imprisoned by the governments they spoke out against - - Nelson Mandela comes to mind and there are many others who governments tried to silence - Come on you stupid Democrats - - go for it! keep doing what you are doing and just watch Trump become a legend, a hero against a corrupt government - - you are building this monster, so you better be sure this is what you really want!

• If Bidens people were actually smart they would have Biden come out and announce a pardon for anything Trump might have done and say this country does not use the justice system to shut down political opponents. Do this and then be done with it would put Biden it the best light possible in this situation. On the other hand if they continue down the path they seem to have chosen they risk turning Trump into a GD Hero they will never be able to stop.

I can just see Trump publicizing a list all of the historic champions of freedom who at one time or another were imprisoned by the governments they spoke out against - - Nelson Mandela comes to mind and there are many others who governments tried to silence - Come on you stupid Democrats - - go for it! keep doing what you are doing and just watch Trump become a legend, a hero against a corrupt government - - you are building this monster, so you better be sure this is what you really want!

Biden doesn’t have the mental acuity to come up with that on his own and the people telling him what to say will never suggest that - let the games begin!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• This is really some total kind of third world dictator kind of shit where the government tries to throw the political opposition in prison

Seriously here in the U.S. we generally laugh our asses off when we watch Putin or some other corrupt leader pull this crap

Makes me wonder what the people in other countries are thinking as they watch our government become what we have always said we were against?

• The Special Counsel Indictment has been unsealed. There are 37 counts. We should all read it before anyone goes off the deep end. There is also a presser that will be held by Special Counsel Jack Smith around 3 PM to give a statement on the indictment.8)

Weak people revenge.:evil:

Strong people forgive.:saint:

Intelligent people ignore.:P

Albert Einstein

• The Special Counsel Indictment has been unsealed. There are 37 counts. We should all read it before anyone goes off the deep end. There is also a presser that will be held by Special Counsel Jack Smith around 3 PM to give a statement on the indictment.8)

I have reviewed the entire Indictment. As a former Federal Prosecutor I find it quite troubling and compelling. Would anticipate that the alleged co-conspirator will make a deal to testify against Trump which most likely will seal the deal of a conviction. Trump’s own words are used against him regarding intent and that is strong evidence. A sad day

• I have reviewed the entire Indictment. As a former Federal Prosecutor I find it quite troubling and compelling. Would anticipate that the alleged co-conspirator will make a deal to testify against Trump which most likely will seal the deal of a conviction. Trump’s own words are used against him regarding intent and that is strong evidence. A sad day

I agree - Trump is in deep doodoo - the big question is - if he is convicted - WTF happens then?? I would imagine that whomever it may be in the Oval Office would have to pardon him or the security issues would be astronomical. From a legal aspect this is going to be a really interesting case to watch play out IMO!!!

• The one thing I need to add - if Trump broke the law he needs to pay the price as I believe in the rule of law. That being said - unbiased prosecutors need to go after Hillary, Hunter, and Uncle Joe, Adam Schiff just to name a few as vigorously as they have Trump. I’d bet my last dollar they have committed as bad or worse crimes than Trump!! If Trump’s indictment leads to equal justice again I say let the heads begin to roll!!

• I have no problem with people being prosecuted for real crimes they committed - it should ALWAYS happen

Where I have a problem is with political leaders using the justice system to squash their political opponents - - this is something that only happens in third world countries

And when you have a man who has never held a job in his adult life or run any business who clearly has a good amount of wealth I think it is very reasonable to ask how that wealth was acquired - - - - Common Joe tell us - where did your wealth come from? who bought your votes over all of these years?

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• I have no problem with people being prosecuted for real crimes they committed - it should AYWAYS happen

Where I have a problem is with political leaders using the justice system to squash their political opponents - - this is something that only happens in third world countries

And when you have a man who has never held a job in his adult life or run any business who clearly has a good amount of wealth I think it is very reasonable to ask how that wealth was acquired - - - - Common Joe tell us - where did your wealth come from? who bought your votes over all of these years?

TOO LATE…..

:00008172:

• TOO LATE…..

:00008172:

well one has to wonder what they would find if they put the time, effort & money looking into Biden that they have put into looking into Trump

• I will add that from the perspective of just a guy in the desert some of the things in that they say Trump did sound pretty f'n bad much more then just casually keeping some documents he shouldn't have kept.

going to be interesting to watch how this plays out - - - could be the end of Trump or perhaps not, but one thing I almost would bet on, is going to totally galvanize support behind whoever ends up running against Biden

• I will add that from the perspective of just a guy in the desert some of the things in that they say Trump did sound pretty f'n bad much more then just casually keeping some documents he shouldn't have kept.

going to be interesting to watch how this plays out - - - could be the end of Trump or perhaps not, but one thing I almost would bet on, is going to totally galvanize support behind whoever ends up running against Biden

That….and remember……a vote for Joe Biden could lead to this as leader of the free world…

• That….and remember……a vote for Joe Biden could lead to this as leader of the free world…

And whoever ends up being the nominee against Biden needs to point this out hugely in their advertisements - - this person is totally incompetent and there is no way in hell she should be that close to being the president

I have never been one of those people who threatens to leave the country if things don't go my way, but this person being president - - that might just be the straw that breaks this camel's back

President Chlamydia Harris - - - oh hell NO!!!!!