Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• As one that did “wordsmithing” for a living (can anyone tell me what a dangling participle is - I can😂) Sparcky I have to give this round to Orangeman - I see the point you are trying to make but grammatically he is correct. I AM enjoying the debate 👍👍

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• As one that did “wordsmithing” for a living (can anyone tell me what a dangling participle is - I can😂) Sparcky I have to give this round to Orangeman - I see the point you are trying to make but grammatically he is correct. I AM enjoying the debate 👍👍

Dangnabbit.... The resident wordsmith has spoken.

Tolerate then, is the best out of the rest you mentioned.

Condone, disregard and overlook is irrelevant in this case IMO as nobody is condoning, disregarding, or overlooking.

I don't know what the new WOKE definition is, but I'm sure it can easily be treated with one of them blue pills

bluepill.jpg

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Actually, speaking for myself, I do not want anyone to accept me because I am a TransWoman; and do not care who does or does not...if People want to Accept me simply because I'm a decent person, or because they enjoy me participating in everyday activities or conversations, being Trans ain't got nothing to do with those things...

It's like Funinthesun said jokingly, except I Am A Lesbian in a man's body, and I will never give up the Lady's; sorry Fella's, not interested in any of you...

The day I bought my SS, a friend asked if it was my midlife crisis?

I said it prolly was, but I bought it for one reason and one reason only, because I bet it's a Chick Magnet! And it is!

Statistics say over 80% of females have had at least one same sex encounter; the most common phrase I hear is Big Boobs and Pecker What More Could A Woman Ask For!!!

I do not understand how one can have a SS and a significant other, I Love Good Looking Women and a Variety of them. The days of me eating the same piece of dried up fried chicken day after day Are Over!

Edited once, last by Leah ().

• I thought quite a while about your comments and I can only say I agree with some of what you said... People should be accepted because they are decent people but not just because of how they identify...

I am not trans, and I also like good looking women and a variety of them. I am guessing you are younger and have not yet figured out that sex while it is a great thing is not the only thing.. I have been single most of my life, I would say out of 70 years I was married only 9 years... and honestly the people who have that one special person that gets them, has hung with them through the bad days and the good days are the lucky people. I know a variety of "women" (the real kind, not to be offensive) and the best friends are the ones that I have never had sex with.. Having a SS and a significant other is very doable if one has spent their life with another person... (and it is not just a piece of dried up... as you put it chicken). The problem with your whole comment is that is it all about you, and not anyone else... at least that is how I read it.

I truly hope that someday you find what you are looking for because again as it reads you seem (to me anyway) lost.. I personally do not need to know your identifying as a trans any more than I would need to know you are a vegan, or a Democrat or Republican, or some nationality.... Why is it so important to let the world know you are one thing or another... I guess to fit in somewhere... Being comfortable in ones skin should not need and adjective to define them.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• I think if the entirety of the Trans community had your attitude there would not be all the problems that are front page news today. I just still don’t get the whole “identity as” thing. If I woke up tomorrow and decided to identify as a bull and started screwing all the heifers in the pasture they would lock me up for beastiality. I guess I am too old to understand all the sexuality alphabet but I know that if one of them tries to explain themselves to me we are going to confuse the hell out of each other. Leah - I applaud you for your comments about you and your life - not how you should or shouldn’t be treated - you have every right to live it how you please and I’m sure you have had to overcome many obstacles. Life is short - live it like tomorrow may not come!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• billythekidd

I can't disagree with what u say.

Sometimes the written word doesn't translate as verbally intended

Yes, the post was all about me! It did start of with "Speaking For Myself"!

The age comment, no, I'm not close to 70, but I am pretty much retired 10+ years before retirement age.

The whole being married thing, been there, done that, ain't doing it again. I don't need a roommate to help me pay my bills, or one that I have to pay bills for. It's not the dried up piece of chicken, as much as it is the same dried up piece if chicken, or maybe it's the chicken itself. I'm a Ribeye steak person...

I was informed that you can't go anywhere in the SS without people coming up talking...It's true, and in my case, the majority of them are females, real ones, just to be clear. And most of them are literally throwing themselves at me, y'all have the same thing happen. Which is why I would think it's hard to have a significant other and have a SS; It's not impossible. But we all know how Jelly some women can be when they feel competition...and I'm sure everyone's significant other is the exception.

As for Me 'finding whatever I'm searching for', thanks, but I already have!

I am in great health for my age. I'm 100% solvent. I have financial stability. A passport. And Zero baggage.

I am grown and do not have to ask anyone's permission for anything. I do what I want, when I want...

And again, this is all about me, no one else...

From my glass house looking out, I think I'm sitting in the catbird seat, so to speak...

At this stage in life, I wouldn't trade anything about my life!

My life is Great! And it's only getting better every day!

Wonder how many people can truthfully say the same...

Thanks for listening

• Thank u Bill Martin

If the invitation is still available I look forward to tipping a jar with you and others by the creek. If it's going to create controversy, or cause others to feel uncomfortable, I do understand...

• If the invitation is still available I look forward to tipping a jar with you and others by the creek. If it's going to create controversy, or cause others to feel uncomfortable, I do understand...

If you can handle openness and honesty delivered with a healthy side of respect then with this group I wouldn't be concerned.

.......... :00000436:

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• I think it all boils down that nobody I have ever heard be “in your face about heterosexuality”. The trans movement is being shoved down all our throats by the extremists. If everybody would just go back to not giving a shit about how other people live their lives - let girls compete against girls and leave the freakin bathrooms like they have for hundreds of years we would be better off for it.

Instead of having "boys" and "Girls" rooms how about we just have one with nothing but urinals and one with nothing but stalls with locking floor to ceiling doors and side walls.

those who need to sit use the one with stalls and those that can stand use the other - - - no labels based on a persons sex needed!

and if some babe wants to use a device so she can stand and pee at the trough I seriously doubt the men would mind very much

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies