Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Wasn't sure where I wanted to put this, Insurance stuff.

My insurance is renewing in the next few days, most of my insurance is with a local independent agent and the company is Celina (not well known but very good) but they will not handle the Slingshot.

Dan down in Houston who has taken very good care of many of us for a long time has mine. I was thinking of transferring my policy (same company to my local agent who can now write for that company). With Dan last year's full cost for me was $321.00, my renewal dropped by $70.00 to $251.00 .... Cost to have my local agent rewrite my policy (exactly the same) $497.00   

You really have to look over every bit of insurance you buy---auto - home - business. Well the $246.00 can be spent on gas for miles of smiles as I ride thru the Smokes in the Spring.

• have looked at these. I see the pros of having one. Any downside, or something that you wish was better/improved? Still carry cash, is the strap or clip secure enough?

I have the clip on my Ridge and its very secure - as to downsides, I haven't found any yet and its been well over a year since I switched to the Ridge.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• have looked at these. I see the pros of having one. Any downside, or something that you wish was better/improved? Still carry cash, is the strap or clip secure enough?

Holds cash very well. I have had hundreds of dollars in this elastic strap.

Love the RFID protection.

Love having only what I need and no wallet in my rear pocket - to piss off my nerves =)

The only con I have - is over time - some cards can start to love the visibility of the numbers because of the constant sliding in and out of the wallet.

I have had mine since the 1st release of these (when they were $60) and it's going strong!!

.::. Knowledge, like air, is vital to life. Like air, no one should be denied it .::.

• my wife sells her home made nut brittles and toffees - doing this not only keeps the government out of it completely, but it also supports local farmers and vendors

Sooooooooo Eddddie.............................

Didn't the boys here tell you I'm an IRS Agent??

(But anyway, thanks for the heads up...........see ya SOON!!)

:00007956:

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• Sooooooooo Eddddie.............................

Didn't the boys here tell you I'm an IRS Agent??

(But anyway, thanks for the heads up...........see ya SOON!!)

:00007956:

Wow, what a coincidence, I'm an agent as well, but Shhhhhh don't tell anyone, I'm undercover 8o

• Pay close attention to the binary choices used to misdirected discussions on COVID. Was the virus "made" or of "natural original"? Using either to cancel the other isn't honest. Taking a virus found in nature and modifying it would explain what happened.

Wet market or lab leak, which is more likely: A lab researching coronavirus or a bowl of bat soup? How about someone exposed in the lab spread it shopping at the market?

The truth is out there, probably somewhere between the two extremes.

• Pay close attention to the binary choices used to misdirected discussions on COVID. Was the virus "made" or of "natural original"? Using either to cancel the other isn't honest. Taking a virus found in nature and modifying it would explain what happened.

Wet market or lab leak, which is more likely: A lab researching coronavirus or a bowl of bat soup? How about someone exposed in the lab spread it shopping at the market?

The truth is out there, probably somewhere between the two extremes.

That’s like sayin the truth is between Fauci and Biden - a place neither will ever go 😩

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Y’all don’t even joke about the IRS - those MF’ers scare the crap outta me :00008172:

I agree - too much power and no checks and balances - they can come seize everything you have no warrant needed and good luck getting anything back

• anybody remember the good old days - Black Monday - when the DOW dropped 777 points and the world was ending. Fortunately we had a bull market afterwards - A 500 point drop is now frequent - I’m thinkin with idiot Biden in office that bull market is off in the distant future - if ever 😩😩

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• anybody remember the good old days - Black Monday - when the DOW dropped 777 points and the world was ending. Fortunately we had a bull market afterwards - A 500 point drop is now frequent - I’m thinkin with idiot Biden in office that bull market is off in the distant future - if ever 😩😩

But Joe said it was the best economy ever💩

• Hate to say it, but unless something changes that brings me a choice I can actually support I will probably have to pass on voting for a President in 2024 - - If this actually happens it would be a first for me :(

• And I am not horribly picky at this point in time - - Seriously if someone would run who was not divisive and could potentially bring people together that would be enough to get my vote. Unfortunately it seems like the only people who are actually willing to run want to run on the platform that anyone who is not on their side is the enemy and I just cant get behind that anymore. personally I think its actually destroying this country.

Oh well - - I guess I will just let other swim this muck. just cant do it anymore ;(