Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• For the life of me I cannot believer anyone could vote for Hillary. I really think she is a pathalogical lier. Obviously there are allot of STUPID people that have gone along with the Dems over the years. Especially the black community and what have the Dems do to improve their lives. Trump keeps stepping on his dick and I ever wonder if he is worthy of the presidency, but Hilary is a much worse choice. How could she negociate with any foreign gov't when they could not trust her. I sure would feel better if we had someone like Ben Carson. But who knows how he would be when in the limelight.

• "I also do not believe that if a illegal immigrant has a child here that the child should be a automatic citizen of the USA, they should become a automatic citizen of the country the parents are citizens of."

My job involves immigrants, some legal some not.
    A pregnant woman flys here, has the anchor baby, goes home, has doctor in their country declare that baby disabled (whether it is or not) they apply to USA for disability and get a check sent to them. Glad I work my ass for them.

• How about NO CHILD born to a non US citizen without legal residency is NOT an automatic US citizen? I worked in IT for 42 years. The last 10 years with IT resources from Infosys in India. They come here get married if not already and drop a kid(s). Now the kid has dual citizenship. What a bunch of fools we are!

• I just want to be clear - Trump is my guy and I am gonna do everything I can to get him elected. The alternative is not even in consideration. I just hope this "intervention" they keep talking about on TV with Trump hits home and he takes the advice and starts acting more presidential. He has already risen to a level that he is above all the petty attacks from the left which haven't even really got started yet --- there is an onslaught coming and he needs to ignore that and focus on the enemy, Hillary Clinton and a third Obama term. As Newt Gingrich so aptly said today "he doesn't need to defeat all his detractors to become President, he has to beat Hillary to make it into the oval office" Trump keeps saying he is going to put the smartest people around him which is great...but he has to listen to them. The days of him saying and doing things to dominate the news cycle for outrageous comments are over. Time for him to start acting like he is the man to lead us out of the mess we are in and act Presidential. I know he is smart enough - he can sure talk the talk, now it is time for him to walk the walk!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I just want to be clear - Trump is my guy and I am gonna do everything I can to get him elected. The alternative is not even in consideration. I just hope this "intervention" they keep talking about on TV with Trump hits home and he takes the advice and starts acting more presidential. He has already risen to a level that he is above all the petty attacks from the left which haven't even really got started yet --- there is an onslaught coming and he needs to ignore that and focus on the enemy, Hillary Clinton and a third Obama term. As Newt Gingrich so aptly said today "he doesn't need to defeat all his detractors to become President, he has to beat Hillary to make it into the oval office" Trump keeps saying he is going to put the smartest people around him which is great...but he has to listen to them. The days of him saying and doing things to dominate the news cycle for outrageous comments are over. Time for him to start acting like he is the man to lead us out of the mess we are in and act Presidential. I know he is smart enough - he can sure talk the talk, now it is time for him to walk the walk!!

I agree Bill.
    He needs to listen to the people around him that have more political experience.
    Take his twitter account away from him.
    He needs to learn to think about what he is saying before he opens his mouth.
    Don't get me wrong I will be voting for Trump. I would never vote for Hilary. I grew up in Arkansas and know about her from a State Marshall that was on her detail while Bill was Governor of Arkansas. Both of them are rotten to the core as far as I am concerned.
    Trump needs to learn to act more Presidential. If he does I think he will rise in the polls and hopefully he watches his mouth in the debates. The world will be watching and the debates will make or break him in my opinion.
    Pam

• My latest concern, (breathing deeply, repeating the Supreme Court, Supreme Court mantra,) is the incredible alienation of the Republican Establishment....... Yes, a lot of them appear to be totally impotent, BUT- if elected, how the hell is President Trump going to get ANY of his ideas thru Congress? It may be the first time in history that both the left and the right abolish the aisle, and unite in order to thwart the Commander in Chief...........

• @devonpam to be honest the upcoming debate terrifies me if Trump does not make fundamental changes on HOW he presents his policies. In a one on one debate Trump should be able to stick to facts and literally eat Clinton alive. If he sinks to personal attacks and moves away from fact to wild conjecture it could be a disaster. I believe that this election will be decided based upon the outcome of the debates. Trump is going to HAVE to put on the performance of his life or Clinton will certainly be the next President. Clinton has so many weaknesses on so many fronts Trump should be able to hand Clinton her ass on a silver platter. Hell, I'm a nobody and I believe I could nail her to the wall in a debate. With all the magnificent political minds available to Trump he should have the election sewed up as soon as the final words of the last debate are uttered. The question is will he listen to his advisors and send the Wicked Witch back to hell once and for all!!!

• @devonpam to be honest the upcoming debate terrifies me if Trump does not make fundamental changes on HOW he presents his policies. In a one on one debate Trump should be able to stick to facts and literally eat Clinton alive. If he sinks to personal attacks and moves away from fact to wild conjecture it could be a disaster. I believe that this election will be decided based upon the outcome of the debates. Trump is going to HAVE to put on the performance of his life or Clinton will certainly be the next President. Clinton has so many weaknesses on so many fronts Trump should be able to hand Clinton her ass on a silver platter. Hell, I'm a nobody and I believe I could nail her to the wall in a debate. With all the magnificent political minds available to Trump he should have the election sewed up as soon as the final words of the last debate are uttered. The question is will he listen to his advisors and send the Wicked Witch back to hell once and for all!!!

DISCLAIMER: This video is for amusement purposes only and there were no crooked politicians killed or mistreated in the filming of this video.

• Wonder what he would think about the country he helped create! It is so sad that honesty, integrity, and public decorum are quickly becoming only something we read about in the history books.

• In a new cover story for Esquire, Clint Eastwood said Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump is

"onto something" because the candidate doesn't censor what's on his mind.

"Because secretly everybody's getting tired of political correctness, kissing up. That's the kiss-ass generation we're in right now. We're really in a p---y generation," Eastwood said in the article.

"Everybody's walking on eggshells. We see people accusing people of being racist and all kinds of stuff. When I grew up, those things weren't called racist."

Eastwood explained that he thinks the "p---y generation" is "All these people that say, 'Oh, you can't do that, and you can't do this, and you can't say that.'"

Although Eastwood praised Trump, the actor clarified that it doesn't mean he endorses the Republican nominee.

"He's said a lot of dumb things. So have all of them. Both sides," Eastwood said. "But everybody — the press and everybody's going, 'Oh, well, that's racist,' and they're making a big hoodoo out of it. Just f---ing get over it. It's a sad time in history."

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Anyone who isn't sure which candidate to vote for has to understand the importance of this election. The only choice that makes sense is to vote for Trump. If he's elected, both Rosie O'Donnell and Whoopi Goldberg have publicly stated that they will move out of the country. What more of incentive does one need than to see this happen?

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE