Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• It kind of looks like that is what is being said.

"at this point who really believes Russia is the "bad guy". Which definitely looks like the belief that Russia is the "good guy" and based on the prior sentence Zelensky is "pure garbage", seems to confirms that suggestion.

• You surely come out of your cave only when you think you have "something" dont you? I am not a Russia sympathizer, I simply dont trust shit that i see without investigating it further, unlike you that believe the first thing you see on your mainstream media. Zelensky has called for WAR on Russia multiple times and for NATO to use nuclear weapons etc all over the place. Why would I defend a "leader" that is calling for an all out nuclear war? I can't. Also, I ask again why are we still sending billions and billions of dollars to a country that is not even part of NATO?

nothing going on that interests me enough to comment.

BUT, you are consistent and relentless with your conspiracy theory posts, I must admit.

Your investigations always seem to be from far-right sources that are obviously biased. Hmmm, sounds vaguely familiar to what you say the MSM says to the left.....

Guess both left and right have alternate agendas.

Ukraine did not call for NATO to used nuclear weapons, this has be debunked, but in your alternative reality, things are different.

As for the billions being sent, I do somewhat agree with that.

• It kind of looks like that is what is being said.

"at this point who really believes Russia is the "bad guy". Which definitely looks like the belief that Russia is the "good guy" and based on the prior sentence Zelensky is "pure garbage", seems to confirms that suggestion.

The two of them are shit. The whole conversation about Russia attacking Ukraine has been debated before, it's the same thing we would of done to Mexico if China had bases all over the place and the caribbean. NATO knows this was going to happen the farther east they moved, the more threatened Russia would feel. This war in Ukraine was deliberately set up and caused, possibly to launder the billions and billions of dollars thru Ukraine. The ones in power could care less if millions die as long as they have a rethoric to cover up their tracks. There's a reason why some of our politicians children have business in Ukraine and have made millions being part of companies boards from Ukraine. Follow the money, this war is exactly what they wanted.

• Sparcky Of course you agree with the billions being sent, already knew that. About the nuclear weapons, he called it "preventative strikes" and then was forced to clarify that it was not nuclear weapons. It's all a joke at this point. The war is about to "end" soon, they have already funneled enough billions thru Ukraine.

• I just have one question - After all the BILLIONS of dollars we have sent to Ukraine - no matter what the outcome - who is going to foot the bill to rebuild it???

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Btw remember when it was also a conspiracy that Covid was Lab created back in 2020? That didn't age well did it? 🤣

• I just have one question - After all the BILLIONS of dollars we have sent to Ukraine - no matter what the outcome - who is going to foot the bill to rebuild it???

We have already fully funded all the members of Ukraine's government and Military pension funds so .....

ywb.gif

..... ninja-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• So you dont think sending Billions of dollars and military equipment to Ukraine is not pulling ourselves into a world war? To a country that is not even part of NATO? Are we going to act like NATO hasn't been expanding farther more and more east over the years yet somehow Russia is expected to NOT retaliate? You do know about NATOs treaty with Russia back in the late 80s where they where not supossed to go father east than germany right?

That was actually a verbal agreement made before the fall of Russia, in 1991. At that time Russia gave NATO permission to have troops in what was East Germany, as the wall fell in 1989 but many of the Soviet States had not declared independence from Russia at the time the verbal agreement was made.

"In addition, these promises were made orally and were never recorded in a treaty,” recalled Olivier Kempf, associate researcher at the Foundation for Strategic Research. "The turning point of NATO enlargement came much later, in 1995, at the request of the Eastern European countries."

That year, NATO published a study on its enlargement before starting membership talks two years later with Hungary, Poland and the Czech Republic, all of which would become members in 1999. The addition of these new members has long sparked debate within NATO, thus undermining the Russian myth of a betrayal orchestrated by the West. "Even within the American administration, some thought that NATO should not expand because it would make it less effective, dilute its skills and become a financial burden," explained Zima.

As for aid, how much are we giving to the Syrian Rebels who are fighting the Syrian Government forces which the Russians are supporting? How much are we giving Israel to keep their state safe from most of the Arab countries which also have very close ties to Russia? The Cold War which all say ended, never did. Do you consider any of the point counter point assistance we give other countries that are not part of NATO dragging us into a World War... Speaking of which... would this "World War" include the world, or just the US and Russia? If you look back at history... the US provided aid to China, Russia, France and GB prior to entering the war. The US only entered the war once it was attacked at Pearl Harbor.

So you are saying Russia had a right to militarily retaliate against a country that is not part of NATO, because NATO expanded at the request of several countries east of Germany? Not sure I understand your logic....

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Btw remember when it was also a conspiracy that Covid was Lab created back in 2020? That didn't age well did it? 🤣

As the Wall Street Journal first reported over the weekend — and later confirmed by CNN, the New York Times and other outlets — the Department of Energy’s Office of Intelligence and Counterintelligence concluded with “low confidence” that the virus likely emerged from a Chinese laboratory.

That conclusion is consistent with a persistent theory that the virus that was first detected in Wuhan, China, leaked out of the Wuhan Institute of Virology, a top coronavirus research facility.

The department’s finding was based on new intelligence, which officials who discussed the report anonymously to American media declined to give details on.

The new report does not appear to say the virus’ leak from the lab was intentional, or that COVID-19 was being engineered as some sort of bioweapon.

Rather, according to the officials cited in the media reports, it concludes the virus likely infected a researcher who then spread it outside the lab.

The main US agency that is pushing this theory of the Lab release is the FBI which I have heard maligned here time and time again... But now this is believable.... I am not saying it did not come from a Lab, only that before we believe the "media" reports from anonymous government officials there needs to be proof.

https://globalnews.ca/news/951…y-report-lab-china-wuhan/

• "and later confirmed by CNN, the New York Times and other outlets"..

Come on brother, at this stage in the game citing CNN and NYT as "credible" unbiased source specially on the topic of Covid? You should know better than that. And tbf I think the FBI is utter garbage as well and should be dismantled.

• There’s no business like war business!

It’s the biggest business on the planet!

It’s kind of like the California gold rush. The miners didn’t do so well, but the people supplying them pics and shovels did wonderfully.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• You are so correct about the guns. Yes! they still believe and will argue with you about what they are being told

Here is an argument for ya... aren't we all being told something by someone?

Not sure who would give up their guns, especially because it was mandated, but I do believe that there is misinformation galore here, there, and everywhere....

Having an opposing point of view seems to be heresy here. It almost seems that if one is not a lemming with the conspiracy stuff, the "truth" is very narrow.

No matter what one believes or thinks is right... there is always more to the story...

• It's an open forum and discussion. Just because something is not official doesnt make it a conspiracy theory and not everything that is a conspiracy theory is the truth either.