Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• There is maybe hope for Chicago - they kicked this liberal idiot to the curb. Turns out folks don’t like walking down the street getting mugged or shot. They need a General Patton in there to clean that place up so folks can have decent lives not living in fear !!!

As long as nobody says Beetlejuice three times they should be ok.😁

• Please provide data on this.... As far as I can tell from multiple different search engines....

The missile which struck Poland was on Nov 15, 2022... Poland says it was friendly fire and Ukraine did say it was Russian.

But...

First US aid to Ukraine directly associated with the Russian invasion was in April 2022...

As of September 9, 2022, nearly 50 Allies and partner countries have provided security assistance to Ukraine. Among their many contributions to Ukraine, Allies and partners have delivered 10 long-range Multiple Launch Rocket Systems (MLRS), 178 long-range artillery systems, nearly 100,000 rounds of long-range artillery ammunition, nearly 250,000 anti-tank munitions, 359 tanks, 629 armored personnel carriers and infantry fighting vehicles (IFVs), 8,214 short-range air defense missiles, and 88 lethal UAVs. Since February 24, Allies and partners worldwide have provided or committed over $13 billion in security assistance.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Ukraine was inmediately blaming Russia when it was in fact, their OWN missile.

https://www.reuters.com/world/…nt-escalation-2022-11-15/

This happened a few months back it just so happens the propaganda machine got to work quick to create a smokescreen around it. This could of easily led to WW3.

• Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Ukraine was inmediately blaming Russia when it was in fact, their OWN missile.

https://www.reuters.com/world/…nt-escalation-2022-11-15/

This happened a few months back it just so happens the propaganda machine got to work quick to create a smokescreen around it. This could of easily led to WW3.

Yes, and if you read my post I did say that Poland said it was friendly fire, but Ukraine said it was Russia...

Again, where is the proof of the West being pulled into a World War... not could have been a world war, but a world war?

These types of meme's just help spread fear.... When this happened in November 2022 not one country mobilized for war...

Just saying...

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• So your saying you're a russian sympathizer? WOW.........

Did Russia not invade Ukraine, and they are defending themselves, or am I missing something?

I don't think that is what he was saying. I believe several points where mixed in that reply and it came out imprecise. His past posts prove this out so I would hold back on that accusation. Especially given his personal history. I do believe he has earned that deference.

I do think the public is being wrongly led to believe they/we are "winning" by reiterating the same point I made six months ago in another post when Russia started pulling back from Kiev. I stated at that time that what Russia really wanted all along was a land bridge to Crimea and the Black Sea. Same as they wanted in 2014. They never intended or had the ability to take and hold the entire country without going full on scorched earth.

Well.......

But we keep throwing money at it. Anyone ever find out exactly how much US taxpayer money Ukraine invested with FTX was funneled to the DNC and where the rest went ?

.............. angel-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Ukraine can't "win" the war. They can repel Russia and rebuild a damage country or give up some regions and rebuild a damaged country. Of course the winning comes in to play when everyone else pays for the war and rebuilding. The "spoils of war" will go right into corrupt pockets.

• So your saying you're a russian sympathizer? WOW.........

Did Russia not invade Ukraine, and they are defending themselves, or am I missing something?

You surely come out of your cave only when you think you have "something" dont you? I am not a Russia sympathizer, I simply dont trust shit that i see without investigating it further, unlike you that believe the first thing you see on your mainstream media. Zelensky has called for WAR on Russia multiple times and for NATO to use nuclear weapons etc all over the place. Why would I defend a "leader" that is calling for an all out nuclear war? I can't. Also, I ask again why are we still sending billions and billions of dollars to a country that is not even part of NATO?

• So you dont think sending Billions of dollars and military equipment to Ukraine is not pulling ourselves into a world war? To a country that is not even part of NATO? Are we going to act like NATO hasn't been expanding farther more and more east over the years yet somehow Russia is expected to NOT retaliate? You do know about NATOs treaty with Russia back in the late 80s where they where not supossed to go father east than germany right?