Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• They are Both very dishonest, morally bankrupt people that scammed people into voting for them. Neither is going to impress us or do as they proclaim. A bag of garbage whether marked with an (R) or a (D), is still just a bag of garbage.

Although I have to pretty much agree with you, I want a conservative Supreme Court for the rest of my lifetime, and well into the next generations. This liberal court, which choses to interpret the Constitution in ways I do not believe the founding fathers could have ever imagined, have crossed over the line, IMO. That leaves me with voting for the R one......

• @NatomasSlingshot1 has hit the nail on the head. Just about ALL politicians lie, cheat, steal to do anything to get elected. With what Hillary will do to the Supreme Court will have all our children and grandchildren paying the price for generations to come. @WOLF I get what you are saying 100% but you tell me - who do you want appointing 2 to 3 Justices - for me it really simplifies my choice. If you can sell me how our country will be better off with Clinton choices....you can persuade me ... If not I gotta go with Trump cause he is the only thing standing in her way.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Well @WOLF I respect your choice and that is the way our political process works. All I know is one of us is gonna have a big steaming pile of crow when this is over. For the sake of our country I hope you are correct. I could not live with myself pulling the lever for Hillary under any circumstances. Perhaps the debates will persuade one or the other for the good of the country.

• The way I see it- regardless of who wins this election, we, the American people, lose. Never have I seen 2 candidates less qualified to lead this nation. At this point, I feel I have to choose the one I feel may do the least amount of damage. Unless something comes out, and changes my opinion, at this point it is Trump. Is he less dishonest? Probably not, but I believe that he operates on smaller scale scams and shams. I can only hope that he surrounds himself with far more intelligent people, who can keep him reined in. I know that is a woefully pathetic reason for voting for him, but to not vote merely ensures Hillary in the White House, and I genuinely believe her tenure would be far worse than a third Obama term.
    Pretty scary that we have put ourselves in this situation.

• We should use caution when we speak favorably of HC. There is a reason why the state of Arkansas went Republican for the first time since the 1920s. The criminal dealings of the Clinton's are not liked in Arkansas. When they were here there was a lot of people that disappeared and a lot more lives that were threatened (personal knowledge). If you speak with someone who works in the foundation you will find only the tip of the ice berg is showing.
    What we are dealing with is one candidate who says stupid things and another who is a dangerous criminal who ruins lives.
    Don't bury your head, do the research, the information is out there.
    Come to Arkansas and speak with those who have dealt with them.

• @Slingrazor as I said before, anything bad about one is true of the other.

Sorry, not in this case.
    @Slingrazor is absolutely right. The Clinton's have dead people in their wake. Hilary has blood on her hands. This is not just recent events. Take the time to look at the history of these monsters when they were in Arkansas politics, and their investment schemes. Trump may have had a few bad business ventures and deals. However, we are talking about a man who has had 10's of thousands of business plans. The vast majority were successful. But most importantly, no dead people, and no blood on his hands. Clinton's are bad, dangerous people. They will never get my vote, ever. Just out of respect for all the families that this couple has caused heart ache. It's disgusting.

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• One other point I would like to make is Trump may have had questionable business dealings in his career but as far as I can tell he has operated within the confines of the law using them to his advantage. Show me a billionaire that has not - they just know how to play the game and buy influence better than the rest of us. Hostile takeovers of companies by corporate raiders has been going on for many years and is an acceptable business practice. I myself have been party to a few - just the nature of the beast when you play with the big boys. IMO it is pretty much self evident that Clinton has broken the law on numerous occasions and her power and influence is the ONLY thing keeping her out of federal lockup. Remember - just about any other citizen that did what she did would be facing many years in prison.

Edited once, last by Bill Martin ().

• Gee Connman, when do you come out of your shell and tell us what you REALLY think of Hillary? I was going to vote for her since she already has the White House China from her last stay there with Bill - maybe she'll return it if she's elected

Fact-checking claims the Clintons stole $200k in furniture, china and artwork from White House

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• And now the possibility with the choices we have no matter who wins the election it appears the division in our country will be perpetuated even further. As close as the polls are running half our country will be dissatisfied with whomever merges victorious. It appears that "We The People" may soon be something we only read about in history books. How far we have come since these momentous words were spoken

Edited once, last by Bill Martin ().

• Ok, I have to admit I am disappointed in Trump for continuing to make insensitive, sometimes ignorant, off the cuff comments at the most inopportune times.
    With that being said what type of message is Hillary sending our young female American children when she invites a grieving mother of a deceased American soldier to the stage at the DNC knowing full well she is forbidden to utter a word. We cannot expect our young children to accept "it's just part of their religious and social culture" when the biggest percentage of registered voters in this country don't even understand their culture. It was a slap in the face to every Women's Rights activist in the country, male, female or transgender for that matter. How have we come so far with women's rights in this country and yet we allow immigrants to become citizens knowing full well they are treating their spouses and daughters like second class citizens or servants?
    Have we come to the point in this country where an immigrant culture trumps our female citizens rights?

• Gee ConnMan, when do you come out of your shell

Ya, well, I did that once joking around with my brother @BONES. Let him have it with both barrels in a scarcastic tirade, after he said I had a mangina, that was meant to be humorous. Well, I almost broke the internet with all the hate mail I got!! Didn't realize at the time that Jay is the forum darling here!! Woke up the next day with a horses head at the foot of my bed, with a nasty note pinned to it from Rab, telling me to knock it off!!!
    Never gonna hit that hard again!! That post about the Clinton's was tame brother!!! :00008356::00008172:

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• Ya, well, I did that once joking around with my brother @BONES. Let him have it with both barrels in a scarcastic tirade, after he said I had a mangina, that was meant to be humorous. Well, I almost broke the internet with all the hate mail I got!! Didn't realize at the time that Jay is the forum darling here!! Woke up the next day with a horses head at the foot of my bed, with a nasty note pinned to it from Rab, telling me to knock it off!!!Never gonna hit that hard again!! That post about the Clinton's was tame brother!!! :00008356::00008172:

You can bring your mangina to my neck of the woods any time , I won't judge :00008356::00008172:

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/