Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• The Biden administration already completed its objective. Select a section of the country that'll be beneficial to their party along voting lines as opposed to provisions that help America as a whole. Provide a benefit on behalf of everyone else. Wait for a reaction. If anyone objects vilify them, point out that they are full of hate, jump up and down, point fingers and go into full advertisement mode. See, I told you they are full of hate. If no action, they win anyway. In fact, if the republican party come out swinging referring to the bypass of congress it's free advertisement pushed as hate. Really getting tired of this fabricated branding of hate and the pointing of fingers with the hate has no home here stuff.

How many middle income people are getting crushed with rising inflation pushing up the cost of already high & constant bills. It's calculated the young college students will have brand loyalty for life.

• Interesting - thank you for passing this along. Markets will find a way. I was never a fan of using food stocks to produce fuels like ethanol as price pressures off set gains in some areas but bio mass is available in many forms and quantity's.

Would like to read more on the total gain with production energy costs vs usable energy gained.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• personally I don't know why they even bother with battery power - - fuel cells that convert hydrogen into electricity seems like a much more reasonable choice to me. no need for exotic minerals like lithium no need to spend hours charging or taking power from the grid, just fuel up with hydrogen much like we now do with gasoline. and the technology has been around forever and is well proven.

Heck down here the local bus company even has a fleet of Hydrogen fuel cell vehicles and some of the postal vehicles as well are fuel cell powered

As a side note a person might be able to get very rich if they could produce a fuel cell conversion kit that could be swapped into all of the battery EV's when their batteries need replacement

SoCal EV's might not be the next "CD" but I think there is a good chance that batteries as the source of electricity in EV's may well be

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Here we go! I did read the entire article and there were some omissions that I think need to be addressed - number one where is the electricity going to come from? Where is the infrastructure that will deliver this electricity seeing as we are told to cut back now so we don’t melt the grid down.

Once again the left legislates science and to my knowledge you can encourage the discovery of new things but you can’t legislate their performance.

But I suppose the deep pit Strip mine scabs all over the earth where lithium will be dug up could be used to throw all the old useless toxic batteries that we will generate in the future. You know, cemented over like Chernobyl.

We do love our cars in California and this might just be a hill that many Democrats will die on politically.

I hear California will supply large human sized hamster wheels to every household and connect it to the grid. You have to work for your electricity!!:00002178::00008172::00008172:

• The cost of "buying" votes...

How much would it cost?

According to the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton Budget Model, one-time maximum debt forgiveness of $10,000 per borrower — for those earning $125,000 per year or less — would cost $329.1 billion over a 10-year budget window.

The study finds that between 69% and 73% of the debt forgiven in this model scenario would go to households in the top 60% of the income distribution in the U.S.

The National Taxpayers Union Foundation also crunched some numbers. Based on a total of under 158 million taxpayers in the U.S. in 2019, the foundation says the plan would cost $2,085.59 per taxpayer.

“There’s a transfer of wealth from the society at large to people who borrowed to go to college right now,” says Andrew Lautz, director of federal policy at the National Taxpayers Union. “That has consequences for consumers. It has consequences for taxpayers.”

Keep in mind that these estimates are based on the model of $10,000 in forgiveness and do not include Biden’s $20,000 forgiveness for Pell Grant borrowers. If you consider the latter, the burden for taxpayers would further increase.

“It will raise the costs or budget impact of the policy overall,” Lautz says.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• The government has plenty money ——

:00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Why should "they" care - it's not their money...

The prudent reply should be ( but never will be ) "so what department in the budget will you be transferring money out of or reducing to pay for this?"

Just like Ukraine - instead of printing more money the question should be " so we are reducing our own defense budget in the allocated amount to pay for this correct?"

Never happen....

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• https://www.foxnews.com/us/nyc…4-sucker-punched-sidewalk

I don’t give a shit who is in power on this subject if they just DO SOMETHING!! These low life animals stalking innocent people assaulting senior citizens just walking down the street must stop!! What ever happened to respecting your elders? How have we come to a place where stealing less than $950 is not prosecuted and assault with serious bodily injury are not an incarcerating offense?? If the government is not going to protect you and do everything in their power to see to it you can’t have a firearm for self protection what are you to do - just reside yourself to the fact that you are a victim with no rights or recourse?? That old saying I’d rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6 is truly becoming a reality for the innocents who want to live. Our government is failing on so many fronts. Unfortunately, the primary purpose of government is to provide a safe and secure environment for the citizens. There is always gonna be criminals but allowing them to take over without penalty is beyond the pale. I pray this poor 74 year old woman recovers from any injury. If she does do you think she will ever be able to walk down the street anymore without being in fear?? The public should not have to live under these conditions - PERIOD !! This kinda thing we are seeing far to often really makes my blood boil !!’

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• What in this country is going right? Sad for me to say with the stock market crash today I have crossed my tipping point. No more rides without purpose, slingshot or motorcycle. Nice to know that my tax dollars are being redirected for so many "other" purposes while I'll be cutting back.

• What in this country is going right? Sad for me to say with the stock market crash today I have crossed my tipping point. No more rides without purpose, slingshot or motorcycle. Nice to know that my tax dollars are being redirected for so many "other" purposes while I'll be cutting back.

putting a smile on your face should be all the purpose needed