Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Sadly - most voters are not concerned about who would be the best candidate for the country but what is this candidate gonna give me for free - how else could you explain an AOC ????

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Sadly - most voters are not concerned about who would be the best candidate for the country but what is this candidate gonna give me for free - how else could you explain an AOC ????

pretty much my point - uneducated people voting without understanding one simple fact - - - - - - The Government does not have any of its own money!!!!!

in other words - there is NO FREE STUFF !!!!!!!!!

everything the Government "gives" to one person they take away from working people - - - - - - PERIOD! NO EXCEPTIONS!!

and when the government makes working people pay for what they give to you, those same working people are forced to increase the prices of the goods and services they provide for you so that in the end even the people who get the "free" stuff from the government end up paying for it in higher prices for everything else they need

anyone who thinks the government can give them something and that it will be "free" clearly does not understand how the system works and therefore should not be allowed to vote - Period!!

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• You might think that America fell in love with an aging, senile pedophile, but that may not be the case. True The Vote purchased several hundred thousand (or million) cell phone pings for election night and apparently there were "ballot mules" (to borrow a term from one of Biden's favorite industries drug cartels) in 5 states repeatedly visiting ballot drop boxes. Some were matched with video, some were identified.

Could this be false information? Possibly except that the Biden loving media is treating it the exact same way they treated the Hunter laptop story and origins of coronavirus. Mostly burying the story and both those are true.

Q is in the house folks. 🤣🤣🤣

• Just a passing thought, the next time you pick up a newspaper, magazine, or troll the Internet finding out what the wizards of smart are predicting for the future take a look at this…..

That this person is still relevant is amazing to me. Can you imagine coming home in the last year and telling your wife that you lost 60% of everything you had? And these people want us to trust them with all our money AND pay them commission! This woman needs to have a gain of 348% this year just a break even.🥴

and judging from the below people actually left their house and came to listen to what she has to say. Incredible!

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Just a passing thought, the next time you pick up a newspaper, magazine, or troll the Internet finding out what the wizards of smart are predicting for the future take a look at this…..

That this person is still relevant is amazing to me. Can you imagine coming home in the last year and telling your wife that you lost 60% of everything you had? And these people want us to trust them with all our money AND pay them commission!

and judging from the below people actually left their house and came to listen to what she has to say. Incredible!

bad advice and people trying to get rich quick don’t go hand in hand. But thats what many try to do. Same with crypto. For the number of people actually making money, there are 1000’s that are losing.

• I'm old school and still don't understand crypto. Mining etc.? I may be way off base, but it sounds like an Amway pyramid?

only way to really get crypto is buy it like a stock, or mine it ( use a high power computer to help solve large math equations and you get it free. And share with others that are mining also.
    very volatile. Its not for everyone. Even worse IMO is NFT’s fully digital assets. Buys some digital land, or a digital picture. Not in my future….

• I'm old school and still don't understand crypto. Mining etc.? I may be way off base, but it sounds like an Amway pyramid?

I got into crypto around 2016. It has outrun my stock market portfolio and ETFs by 20 to 30x. Cryptocurrencies are the future, as we move into a fully digital world. You see this when banks are investing millions in Bitcoin and the Metaverse. If you think 40k for bitcoin is a lot now, wait till you see in 5 years.

• My son and I ran a mining rig for awhile but when a lighting strike took out the whole set up we just gave it up. The coins we were mining were not doing much at the time so we just left them set where they were. My son got rifted and his new job was making the bills so he sold what we had. It told me last month he has lost many nights sleep over that sale as we now both would be multi millionaires. You got to know when to hold them.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

Don’t feel alone - I have been in the stock market game for 35 years going thru both Bull and Bear markets overall making good money investing in it. Over the years my risk level sank to where I make a solid 8 - 10%. I know many are getting huge returns investing in Bitcoin - my broker even bought me some a couple years ago and I made quite a bit of $$$ but it really was above my comfortable risk level and I had him sell it. I really never took the time to thoroughly to learn tte specifics of it - I just knew it wasn’t a tangible product and guess I wasn’t tech savvy enough to be comfortable with it. First rule of the market don’t invest anything you can afford to lose !! OrangeSlingFL is probably on the right track and will do well with it and understands it better. I’ve pretty much topped the hill am my investing is coasting down the hill with little stress until tge old fool was elected an has us headed for a recession. This is Biden in a nutshell…

https://youtube.com/shorts/t6IHnnmfnvw?feature=share

• thats the good thing about a democracy, if your a citizen and of age you can vote. IQ has nothing to do with it, for good reason.

So tell me - - what is the "good Reason" for letting uneducated people who do not understand politics or finance vote??

also just in case you didn't know the United States is not a democracy - - - the United States is a Constitutional Federal Republic - - - these are two very different things

Seriously under our system the Electors in the Electoral College actually pick the President and legally they dont even have to vote the same way the democratic majority in their state voted - - - Did you know that???

having the uneducated vote makes elections nothing more than a popularity contest, where the winner is almost never the most qualified for the job

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• To change gears just a tad - is anybody watching the Johnny Depp/Amber Heard shit show?? How is this being televised?? I really can’t possibly think of anything I give a shit about less than this. What do you guys think- maybe I’m all wet ???

• To change gears just a tad - is anybody watching the Johnny Depp/Amber Heard shit show?? How is this being televised?? I really can’t possibly think of anything I give a shit about less than this. What do you guys think- maybe I’m all wet ???

I just saw that on a tv here at work passing by. Just shook my head and thought wow... must be absolutely nothing else going on in the world today. That moment when you realize covid is over and Ukraine is on their own when we get the live play by play of actors under oath...