Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I will add to that. The women of Texas have a choice. They can have an abortion up until six weeks at that point the heart starts to beat. The belief is that a person can be declared brain dead & still be kept alive. Once the heart stops beating a person is declared dead. Thus if a heart starts beating it is declared alive. Thus not just my body my choice but two living people. We believe in science, right? Adoption is another choice.

The science is clear: At 22 days, a baby's heart begins to beat (liveaction.org)

My wife and I adopted a child in 1973. How many others on this forum have done so?

• My wife and I adopted a child in 1973. How many others on this forum have done so?

Good thing, you have provided a stable life.

I've taken custody of my step granddaughter at age 10 (she is now 21) and lives with us. Now in college. Her father if you can call him that Impregnated my stepdaughter at age 15 and got her hooked on drugs. Since that time and last count he has impregnated 15 (yes 15) young mothers (it may be more today). From what I know he is in and out of jail. I have never met him but he did send my granddaughter a pair of sneakers in the mail when she turned 16 (great guy). We have never clamed our daughter on our tax return and have used our recourses to raise her. As you have adopted a child you know all the efforts it involves to include financial. Imagine the money and resources this one man wrecking machine has handed to the taxpayers. 15 kids to include 15 mothers who now most likely can't work while caring for the kids and that's for years! Most likely he also got them hooked on drugs. A total disregard to the system and to him a joke with no consequences. Except for all the taxpayers that must step up and clean up the mess. This person never payed into the system.

You can bet this is happening far more that expected. I hope not to this extent.

• it is….we can see right through biden and the democrats….. they are pushing communism….there is no doubt, no hidden agenda, no denying it…

• just to be perfectly clear…..the DC swamp is populated by democrat and Republican swamp rats….. none are exempt.

• is there anybody here that doesn’t think our doctors are being paid a shot bounty?

A person I know had Covid and got the antibody infusion…..her PCP is acting like a maniac telling her she needs to get the shot….and she’s pissed because my friend won’t do it….

• DC is seeing a 43% in homicides this year but the big news is they caught some idiot with knives in a truck with swastikas on it. I guess those lives lost don't really matter.

the sad thing is as far as I know having knives in your truck is not a crime - - and swastikas on it - - I think the guy is probably at best an idiot and at worst some kind of skin head, but isn't that why we have freedom of speech? so that people can say things that are not popular? - - - after all it has always been the unpopular speech that needed protection not the approved speech some would like to limit us too.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• your most trusted family doctors are being threatened to obey or else….that’s why they push the shots….that’s why they are lying to you….it’s all about money…..and they are throwing their patients under the bus…..so much for their medical oath….you are their meal ticket and every shot, every prescription, every treatment they push on you is money in their pockets….a perfectly health patient isn’t worth a plug nickel to them..so they keep fixing (covering up) the symptoms not addressing the cause of the illness.. I don’t trust any medical people from fauci on down…..until I get some truth and facts and real answers about Covid and the shot…which to date we have not been given…

• What did the Biden administration and the chairman of defense claim is the biggest issue facing America? This is Philadelphia. I challenge anyone to stomach this for five minutes! If this doesn't scare you nothing will.

• Good thing, you have provided a stable life.

I've taken custody of my step granddaughter at age 10 (she is now 21) and lives with us. Now in college. Her father if you can call him that Impregnated my stepdaughter at age 15 and got her hooked on drugs. Since that time and last count he has impregnated 15 (yes 15) young mothers (it may be more today). From what I know he is in and out of jail. I have never met him but he did send my granddaughter a pair of sneakers in the mail when she turned 16 (great guy). We have never clamed our daughter on our tax return and have used our recourses to raise her. As you have adopted a child you know all the efforts it involves to include financial. Imagine the money and resources this one man wrecking machine has handed to the taxpayers. 15 kids to include 15 mothers who now most likely can't work while caring for the kids and that's for years! Most likely he also got them hooked on drugs. A total disregard to the system and to him a joke with no consequences. Except for all the taxpayers that must step up and clean up the mess. This person never payed into the system.

You can bet this is happening far more that expected. I hope not to this extent.

Problem solved 😂😂

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it