Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Ever notice that you're mainly talking to yourself?

And, OF COURSE, the other voices in your head.

Wait.

Maybe the voices are realty.

The other posters are imaginary. You're alone.

Maybe we all are just random thoughts in the mind of a cosmic god who is slowly going crazy. The crazier it gets, the crazier you are.

Sanity for the god means the end of us And you.

Worth it..

• let me “fact check” your remarks.....

wait until I get my hat on....

• what side of the pasture are you on?

• the only question now is....of the 500,000 some thousands indictments they now have....when the first one is unsealed....who will be the biggest one that shocks the world?
    the pope would be huge

Obama would be huge

Kilary would be huge....

Will there be riots and unrest?

All of our biggest and most favorite movie stars and sports heroes and musicians and politicians and world leaders.....are all devil worshipping child molesters and killers...

this ominous picture just posted ....

Ou ...oh....who played Woody? Does this mean he’s been exterminated or just arrested?

It’s going to get much worse when you see The “Who’s Who” list of monsters.....

• Think the LLM will pick up on this or the fact Laura Trump was always a dog rescue activist? Not a chance. Not within their one sided agenda. Never was. But Joe, ever heard of his dog Major? I sure have, many times.

President Trump Surprises Big Dog Ranch Rescue Charity Event With Short Speech at Mar-a-Lago - The Last Refuge (theconservativetreehouse.com)

and exactly what is wrong with the Big Dog ranch rescue?

Biden is already dead and those dogs are rentals.... you’ll notice Trump had Biden’s dogs removed from the White House...

• if you only get your news from main stream media....what’s the “big” constantly repeated story that has you distracted from what’s really going on today?.

ex......which story is more important..... cuomo grabbing a tit (7 accusers) OMG cuomo grabbed a tit......it’s horrible it’s disgusting....FRONT PAGE NEWS 24/7.........repeated every 10 minutes on tv....

or cuomo DELIBERATELY KILLED 15,000 people in nursing homes and covered it up.....(crickets)..... YAWN......so what.....they were going to die anyway.... it’s probably no longer on the back page of the paper....

Which one has the headlines? Which one do they want you distracted from? The real story is never the headline....that’s the distraction....

Choose wisely my friends....you’re being manipulated toward their way of thinking. That’s the plan keep the sheep distracted so they don’t find out what we’re really up to.....

• another example.... YOUR STIMULATER CHECK IS IN THE MAIL .... 24/7......HEADLINE

the distraction....look at all the pork we packed into this phony bill....we’re going to get richer....skimming the money off the top ....while they eat crumbs... in the unemployment line...

• No money because Trump raided the underground tunnels and confiscated all their (gold) wealth...

And if you’re a practicing catholic you’re donating your money to devil worshipping child molesters...and much worse...and to be fair...it could be other religions too....if they are involved...

• pay attention to details.....the top “whitehouse” is where brain dead Biden just gave his speech...and what about those bushes....jeez.....complete failure ....

the real White House below is where Trump gives his......

the set designers missed those little details...... movie set....you’re watching a Biden MOVIE....

The rubber mask will be coming off shortly.....get your pop corn ....the end of the movie is magnificent......keep watching....the climax is Coming...soon you’ll be believers...

• I just figured out what's wrong with this world of ours. It's really pretty simple if you know the answer to the following question.

Why is there a "Stairway" to Heaven, but a "Highway" to Hell?

Maybe if we all tried to reverse those stats, we could move back to the future and be a LOT happier

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• BD - 9 consecutive posts in a row - gotta be a forum record - you have just about worn dissent completely out - I applaud your persistence

I try to stay out of this thread... left a few political groups on FB too as one day I'm going to say something that gets me in trouble. It's nice to see at least BD is consistent and still waiting for 2.0 I guess. I'm still figuring out how to thrive under this administration, but I'll get it. Won't be as good as the past 4 years, but figured it out in the prior 8 and bet I can suffer through 4 more!

• pay attention to details.....the top “whitehouse” is where brain dead Biden just gave his speech...and what about those bushes....jeez.....complete failure ....

the real White House below is where Trump gives his......

the set designers missed those little details...... movie set....you’re watching a Biden MOVIE....

The rubber mask will be coming off shortly.....get your pop corn ....the end of the movie is magnificent......keep watching....the climax is Coming...soon you’ll be believers...

Let me guess.

THERE IS MORE THAN ONE DOOR.

My little abode has a front and back door. One is 35 inches, one is 32 inches. They share a key.

Look close. Or not. Be happy in your ignorance.