Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I find it interesting that on the various news outlets I keep hearing media people say that Kamala Harris made history by being the first Black/Asian woman Vice President - - - why do they feel the need to point out her ethnic makeup???

She is the first woman Vice President of any color or race isnt that historic enough without pointing out her ethnic makeup???

gotta keep the voters happy....they did find black DNA....in her underwear....she’s legit...

• Trump wished Biden Luck (an extremely important word) his words....

I found this and you need to read it......it’s about deep underground tunnels in Australia where they (deep state) are hiding children for heinous reasons....

look at the giant word covering Australia....and remember the references to Biden and Hunter being pervs.... there are several articles all related....and there are such tunnels under the US and around the world......remember at least 800,000 children disappear from the US every year......this is not a joking matter....

https://www.lyndaeveringham.com

• Media worshiping Biden...

more ^^^^^^^ typical main stream media brainwashing.....

Keep the faith....Trump 46 is still on track.....bet the farm.....it ain’t over yet.....movies are coming too.....be prepared....at least 10 days of darkness incoming...even a “duly” elected president can’t govern from Gitmo.....

• so here goes....

the real weather in DC yesterday was cloudy over cast.....

But what they showed was a bright sunny day .... did you see National guard soldiers standing at alert? Did you see fences.....did you see any protestors or hear about any protestors? Did any of the officials seem even slightly nervous about being there?
    it appears what we saw on tv was a Hollywood movies possibly filmed earlier in the week. Which would explain the weather discrepancy, and the lack of protestors.... I personally can’t confirm or deny this.....but it makes sense....

as you can see there are still legit options on the table and Trump 46 will be implemented shortly.....and criminals fly “free” to gitmo...

• OK, here is the President's first chance to promote unity... Will he do / say something about an attack on police, federal LEO, the democratic party HQs, and a US Govt immigration facility? Google this story. The Fox report doesn't even show up on the first page. First reference is from UK news source. Only other reference on first page is from a local station website. No where to be found on the daily AP feed. No where to be found on Google News feed. First day on the job and he has a chance to put his money where his mouth is and prove the people that didn't vote for him wrong. If the Biden administration believes that violence during protests and attacking LEO is wrong here is there chance to take a stand in his war that he talked about yesterday. For those that supported Biden as President let's see what actions they take since I no longer believe a word that comes out of any politicians mouth (on either side now).

FB - North Alabama Polaris Slingshot Owners - (Huntsville)

• For anyone that has worked with government contracts it means more cost. Any change to a gov contract required a change order which cost more money, it will cost more to stop the construction than to simply let them finish the current contract.

It's more important for the JoePedo administration to support those that stood by him.... Hollywood pedophiles. Stopping the border wall will make it easier for drug cartels and sex traffickers.... All for his Hollywood buddies...
    He'll probably want a few kids for himself.

• OK, here is the President's first chance to promote unity... Will he do / say something about an attack on police, federal LEO, the democratic party HQs, and a US Govt immigration facility? Google this story. The Fox report doesn't even show up on the first page. First reference is from UK news source. Only other reference on first page is from a local station website. No where to be found on the daily AP feed. No where to be found on Google News feed. First day on the job and he has a chance to put his money where his mouth is and prove the people that didn't vote for him wrong. If the Biden administration believes that violence during protests and attacking LEO is wrong here is there chance to take a stand in his war that he talked about yesterday. For those that supported Biden as President let's see what actions they take since I no longer believe a word that comes out of any politicians mouth (on either side now).

riots, violence and looting is business as usual for the democrats....so why should he condemn it? The radical dems will be more pissed at him.....they are already....it’s not about the voters....it’s about them keeping power..... and pushing their commie agenda...

• Well I guess the left wing nuts in Seattle, Portland, and Denver didn’t get Uncle Joe’s memo about unity. Biggest show of force in US history because of Trump supporter “threats” and nada. Rioting and burning the flag and just - could it possibly be — INSURRECTION by the left. What ya gonna do Uncle Joe???

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it