Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• So ironically I will leave the politics out of this post in the political thread. I will leave my thoughts and opinions and move on. I got up this morning as I usually do at 3am to head to work. Working an "essential" job to feed America from one of the covid infested factories that America can't stand. After finally getting to leave at 4pm I got to make my stops quickly and head home to help my kids with their school work since it's not "safe" enough for them to go in person. Get them fed and in the bed so we can do it all again tomorrow... and then again the next day. However, on this day I had no chance at work to be informed or understand the magnitude of what was happening in this country. I got an idea based on the radio comments during the hour drive home in traffic. My kids filled me in on the rest as coincidentally enough they are in government class this semester. So after discussing with them over dinner the events of today and my reassurance that I'll protect them from anything this world throws at us so they can sleep another night I sent them to bed with the prayer that god willing the sun will rise tomorrow, the clock will keep turning, and we'll be faced with another day of triumphs and tragedies.

Moving on to my point with this post, once they were taken care of my next thought turned straight to this forum as I had a feeling this thread would be rather busy. I just wanted to stop to say that you guys are on my mind as well. The ones I respect, the ones I have doubts about, the ones I admire, the ones that make me scratch my head... all of you. I just wanted it to be known and speak the obvious that were here on a Slingshot forum. We have the choice and the freedom to participate in this thread or not. But if you choose to, I just ask that you remember we're family here under one common passion. The slingshot. The world is crazy. The country is in a place many have never seen and only read about, in a place that hopefully my children's children will only read about from a country united as the way it was intended and fought for. God willing the sun will rise tomorrow and the clock will keep on ticking. We will move to better days. Better days to ride. To mod. To gather. Past this divide. Past this pandemic. Past the biblical weather. Past all the craziness. There will be Slingshots in the smokies. Slingshots coast to coast. Unity that I witnessed breaking a Slingshot world record. We will be here to discuss the next person debating between getting a turbo charger or a quad kit. Showing off the latest matchbox car they found. The latest curves and twisties that roasted another back tire...... I expected this thread to be busy. I'm not asking anyone to stay or to leave. I'm just asking to love one another. I've had the fortune to meet a few of you, but for most, I couldn't tell you apart no matter what side of the protest you were on, BUT, I could more than likely identify you by your Slingshot. It doesn't care your opinion on today's events, and when this country this world let's us back to riding it will be Slingshots one after the other. As soon as the politicians get done pretending to care and back to their millions, we'll get back to our Slingshots that make us feel like we have millions(or atleast spent the equivalent on upgrades). They don't care on capitol about a Slingshot. Just remember that when the dust settles and we're left here with our dysfunctional three wheel(4 for some) family. We will ride again as one Slingshot community. Take care of one another in the meantime. We have something here they could obviously use in DC, not the other way a round. :thumbsup:<38)

• https://americandigitalnews.co…s-and-the-cleveland-deal/

So now the trap is complete.....they had to wait for them to officially certify the election fraud. All the needed evidence to take them to Gitmo. They again changed the rules at the last minute. Every last one of the deep state traitors exposed themselves yesterday. It’s all in the official record. Signed, sealed, delivered, I’m yours. 6 years in the making. It was delivered last night at the exact time the phony ballot votes were dropped. 3:45 AM you think it was a coincidence.....more like a slap in your face. Buckle up for the next ride. 10 days of darkness. It will all be revealed in the movies.

Which leads to the actual president being sworn in on 1/20/2021

TRUMP 46..... the transition will be very smooth because he’s already there.....

• for the past several months I have been trying to wake you up to what’s really been going on. Every tweet, every move and counter move was made to exposed the deep state traitors. If you chose to not believe, ignore or deny or call it conspiracy theory, tin hat stuff without any investigation of your own.....you missed everything. If you denied or ignored the blatant election fraud...you missed everything. Everything that happened in the last several months was real and planned for. Trumps traps were/are masterful. Sure Biden has been declared the president elect.....planned for to gather needed solid undisputed evidence. It worked. You saw the real Republican Party traitors in full bloom yesterday. There will only be a few handfuls left when the dust clears. 1776 2.0 is about to drop. The complete draining of the swamp. A campaign promise made and kept. The grande finale will be traumatic for many people.

Creating a new constitution government will be Trumps job in the next 4 years....filled with constitutional patriotic politicians. Just as the 1776 framers wrote it. America is the envy of the world for just one reason.....our constitution. Which is brilliant. One nation under God. It hasn’t been that way for many many decades. Think about everything that’s been exposed....up until now. More will be exposed shortly...our government has been totally corrupted. Infiltrated. And sold out. What you witnessed yesterday was their last dying attempt to save themselves. It didn’t work. Antifa stormed the capital. Not real patriots. Sure some may have been caught up (willingly and unwillingly) in the frenzy...being in a violent mob can breed more violence. I’m sure that’s what the left wanted. It’s not what Trump wanted. If you’re a faithful Trump follower you know what I’m talking about. It’s not over yet, there is more to come before the 20th.

• Bigdog I have been a unwavering supporter of Trump ever since he came down the escalator to announce he was running. I think he was mistreated his whole time in office - never being given credit for his many accomplishments benefitting the American people. You need to accept it - Trump’s time is over!! You might not like it - I don’t like it - nevertheless Joe Biden will be President on Jan 20. That being said I for one am going to be pulling for Joe Biden in hopes he moves back to the middle and keeps the far left at bay. How can we bitch for 4 years how Trump was treated if we turn around and treat Biden the same way ?? We would be just as much a hypocrite as the Democrats have been and are. I know it stings to see a total Dem ran government but perhaps this is what is needed - let America see what Democrats do with total control. Either they will be an epic fail with Republicans takin back everything in the next four years or the Democrats will be successful and move more of the country toward their progressive views retaining power. Whether you want to admit it or not Trump lost a lot of political clout yesterday - supporters are fleeing like rats jumping off a sinking ship. I am not going to say I’m Team Biden and that I still won’t hold my nose when Senate Majority Leader Schumer speaks - but I’m gonna give em a chance until they give me a reason not to.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Bigdog I have been a unwavering supporter of Trump ever since he came down the escalator to announce he was running. I think he was mistreated his whole time in office - never being given credit for his many accomplishments benefitting the American people. You need to accept it - Trump’s time is over!! You might not like it - I don’t like it - nevertheless Joe Biden will be President on Jan 20. That being said I for one am going to be pulling for Joe Biden in hopes he moves back to the middle and keeps the far left at bay. How can we bitch for 4 years how Trump was treated if we turn around and treat Biden the same way ?? We would be just as much a hypocrite as the Democrats have been and are. I know it stings to see a total Dem ran government but perhaps this is what is needed - let America see what Democrats do with total control. Either they will be an epic fail with Republicans takin back everything in the next four years or the Democrats will be successful and move more of the country toward their progressive views retaining power. Whether you want to admit it or not Trump lost a lot of political clout yesterday - supporters are fleeing like rats jumping off a sinking ship. I am not going to say I’m Team Biden and that I still won’t hold my nose when Senate Majority Leader Schumer speaks - but I’m gonna give em a chance until they give me a reason not to.

While I'm not as optimistic as Big Dog (I'm pretty damn pessimistic right now), he was right about Pence and I didn't think Pence would plunge another knife in Trump's back.

• just always remember the media lies and the media takes sides

and that means all media, all conservative media all liberal media and all media that claims to be neutral

If anyone thinks its only the media that supports the left that lies you are mistaken

all media is in business to make money by attracting an audience and the only way to keep an audience is by telling them what they want to hear

there is no neutral media - - - it does not exist, they are all either far left leaning or far right leaning

if you want the truth you will never find it coming out of the lips of ANY media personality

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I don't condone what went on yesterday but did anybody notice that no big screen tv's were stolen and nothing burned down -------

What we really need is someone to go up against Antifi. Kind of like an EYE FOF AN EYE thing You have never heard me go this far until now, It kind of looks like our law enforcement are not going to take care of it.

• Nora O'douchebag started reporting there were hundreds of protesters then thousands and at 10pm hundreds of thousands -- I guess thats what she thought the public wanted to here

Another thoughtfully stated post...

th?id=OGC.34c5a3fdfccde82fd9eabb6a9f2e16dd&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2f3oEjHWpnvAphGz7Ago%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=cQuXMLapC7svEPfbqen8eEpUqK8U49kBBw%2b9Z2JxTNc%3d

Thank you Mr. Bill. This takes more than pride. Hate to use a cliché of courage, so I'll say BALLS.

I didn't vote for Trump, because I really had no idea, but I didn't vote for Hillary either.

I did call that he would win as soon as he jumped in though. Not knowing anything about politics my reason was, if we elect Jesse Ventura, Arnold Schwarzenegger, then we will elect Donald Trump. As good as The Apprentice was, my wife and I were long time fans. Loved the show!

He won and I had hope. Then the media struck and kept striking. I was instantly turned off by the "news" and would argue with my wife for 3 years about this... But when the pandemic hit, that was tough to hear him speak. Not what I expected from our leader. Now in hindsight, I don't think that was what broke him, any president would have been dealing with the unknown, and its easy to be an armchair quarterback with the shoulda, could a, would a...

It was his speaking, tweeting, and whining. If he just had quit that, it would have been 4 more years and he would have had my vote this year. With all the whining he does, I understand why he started as a Democrat... laugh-squared

Anyway, he hasn't learned and won't learn. This truly is psychological on his part. It's a clear complex.

Yeah, he had a lot to deal with, that's leadership! You take the hits, ignore the noise and push forward, with your smartest, closest, loyal allies, and keep pushing. Don't address the noise. The media were acting like internet trolls and Trump took the bait. His obsession with social media was used against him.

I go back to the new evil of the world and the instant brainwashing... Social media.

Stay safe out there! :peace_symbol: