Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

when I went to school guys that took typing class were “that way” and I don’t want to be that way......I’m a masculine one finger typer. ☝️

When I went to school a minimum of one semester was required for graduation ......

.... kiss-squared

Has this been reported to SCOTUS and the other 50+ judges (most of them appointed by Dump) who have run Dump's hacks out of court?

For clarification (I know, details... we don't need no stink'n details) this is happening in real time, today, during the GA runoff election voting. Two way communication with a poling pad that is in use. Something the manufacturer claimed under oath was "impossible".

...... genius-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Rudy had evidence Kemp and his Secretary of State took Chinese money to cook the election. He’ll be swinging for that.

Another swamp rat Trump exposed

P R O O F.

You don't have it.

Rudy doesn't have it.

Sidney doesn't have it.

Little Donnie doesn't have it.

WHERE IS YOUR PROOF???

Talk is cheap, it takes money to buy whiskey. (And proof to win in court.)

• fake news

I don’t spread rumors

Rumors and BS is all you do spread. You have never shown a shred of evidence except for other Twitter Twits online ravings.

why would Georgia print different ballots for democrats and republicans?

Don’t look now but this is a voter fraud post....

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c…ign=websitesharingbuttons

You better alert Rudy and Sidney. They're going to want to know about this!!!!!!

• You keep failing to mention why they are getting run out of court....no standing. I don't think you can find one example of evidence presented by the Trump legal team tossed out because they have yet to be able to present it under oath. Why not let them, then nail them on perjury and various other charges? Disbar Rudy and Sidney when they go under oath to present what you say is debunked evidence. Nope, we can't get there due to all the effort to block it. I do believe these irregularities will come out eventually - but not in time to save Trump.

You're right, I can't find one example of evidence (except for that ditz that Rudy eventually told to shut up) presented by the Trump "legal team" . You can't present what you don't have.

• Ever heard of PHOTOSHOP?

It's so easy, even you could do it.

Well.........................................probably not.

Fact, May 27, 2013 McCain crossed the border near Kilis, Turkey, and spent two hours meeting with ‘rebel leaders’ near Idlib, Syria. This trip was kept secret until his return and was organized by the Syrian Emergency Task Force, which, contrary to its title, is a Zionist Organization led by a Palestinian employee of AIPAC

This photo is part of the late Senators official record:

In it we can see Brigadier General Idriss Salem, head of the Free Syrian Army, you can also see the Senator talking to Ibrahim al-Badri (foreground on the left). After the trip, John McCain claimed that all those responsible for the Free Syrian Army were "moderates who can be trusted" (sic).

However, since October 4, 2011, Ibrahim al-Badri (also known as Abu Du’a) was on the list of the five terrorists most wanted by the United States (Rewards for Justice). A premium of up to $ 10 million was offered to anyone who would assist in his capture.

Ibrahim al-Badri was also included in the list of the Sanctions Committee of the UN as a member of Al Qaeda. In addition, a month before receiving Senator McCain, Ibrahim al-Badri, known under his nom de guerre as Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, created the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ÉIIL) – all the while still belonging to the staff of, as the Senator described, the very "moderate" Free Syrian Army.

...... ninja-squared

• Wow, great post!

• The forum is lucky to have its very own Wikipedia - your FACT injections into the conversation are invaluable - well done Sir !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Wow, great post!

Thanks but not really if you know the whole story, and part of the reasoning behind me not being able to support McCain for President and my not speaking highly of him if you have ever seen my past posts

After Obama's election win against him most think of McCain as the leader of the political opposition to the President, when in fact he was one of his senior officials as President of the International Republican Institute (IRI), the republican branch of NED / CIA, since January 1993. This so-called "NGO" was officially established by President Ronald Reagan to extend certain activities of the CIA, in connection with the British, Canadian and Australian secret services. Contrary to its claims, it is an inter-governmental agency. Its budget is approved by Congress in a budget line dependent of the Secretary of State. Explains a lot huh.

..... ninja-squared

• BD, Qiao is how you spell Joe in Chinese. It's on his lifetime passes to The Great Wall, The Forbidden City and Disneyland China located in Pudong, Shanghai, China. (I always suspected Walt was a closet Commie.) If you could get Mickey to take off his shirt, as well as his pants, you would see the same Finger Lakes tattoos that Hunter has.

By the way, those passes were given to Qiao by Hunter, who has a practically unlimited supply. Want one? Just ask. Actually, you don't have to ask. Qiao will pass them out to everyone at his Inauguration. Part of his Passes For The People program that he announced last week.

I'm surprised you haven't discovered this during one of your deep digs for info on Twitter.

• if you owned a company that was just implicated in national election fraud would you admit you it.. .