Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Never said he was godly? Really? You know your post is still there?

And I quote:

"Funny you mention this.

On facistbook a friend of mine compared him to Jesus; at first I scoffed. I will just guess he isn't free from sin... and then it hit me.

√ Jesus had a relatively small band of followers and faithful who believed in what he was trying to do

√ Jesus was persecuted by the elite class

√ The elite class turned a significant portion of the population against him; made them hate and loathe him

√ Even people who consider themselves godly, felt comfortable in loathing him"

SOUNDS A LITTLE LIKE YA DID!

"Oddly enough" that video shows how Qanon folks came to hate Democrats. They even use the "ran by pedophiles and rapists" . How much more on the nose can it be.

I know you view Trump as forever a victim, because he says he is constantly. Wah, wah, wah...||;(

Poor fella.:D8o

• I guess you interpret it differently from how I wrote it... :S That's ok, I guess it's open to interpretation...

Trump a victim....

Mainstream media hate him

Hollywood pedos and pedo sympathizers hate him

The extremely rich hate him

A significant portion of the population have been indoctrinated to hate him

Does that make him a victim? I don't know. Target? Yes.

• Who needs internet when you have a back door on the Dominion machines. Why did the cities in question shut down their counting at night? Maybe their machines needed a tune up adjustment. Let’s do a manual recount with both parties allowed to participate. If your not in favor of that then your part of the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

first you have to eliminate the phony ballots.....To be able to count the real ones....

They are saying the voting machines stole 37 million Trump vote.....not a few thousand ...37 million......no wonder joe stayed in the bunker....

• Democrats to the republicans.....well we’re all going home now, wink, wink, get lots of rest for tomorrow ....

Republicans .....ok, see you in the morning,,,,

The democrats drive around the block and go back in to count votes......I know it’s totally impossible to think anything even remotely like that could ever happen...

• don’t let wolf read this it will ruin his day......he’ll be crying fake news...

• Democrats to the republicans.....well we’re all going home now, wink, wink, get lots of rest for tomorrow ....

Republicans .....ok, see you in the morning,,,,

The democrats drive around the block and go back in to count votes......I know it’s totally impossible to think anything even remotely like that could ever happen...

I have seen that in many movies, so I know it is very possible to think that.:P

• He encourages people to dislike him. His words, actions and inaction draw ire from many. He wants and expects that. Then he can cry to his supporters about how everyone is so mean and biased.

He has Democrats and Republicans not liking him. Speaking out against him.0

• He encourages people to dislike him. His words, actions and inaction draw ire from many. He wants and expects that. Then he can cry to his supporters about how everyone is so mean and biased.

Are you projecting intent? Could it be that he's just a jerk? Some of us can look at his performance as POTUS and think "That jerk is ok....".

Some of us do not lift a pinky when drinking tea; have no idea how to read a wine list and are fairly neutral about foreign films. In other words a regular Joe. We tend to be more tolerant about "words, actions and inaction". We tend not to care what the cork sniffers think, whether they are democrats or republicans.

We value the economy, the peace deals, banning of critical race theory more important than his demeanor.

• Hey boys!!

It's been a while.......

I just drove from CT to Charlotte NC and back last week. 3 roads (84,81,77) 81 got shut down and they detoured me through wicked nice countryside in PA. Same thing happened on the way back outside of Harrisburg. Anyway............

I find it hard to believe Biden won in PA. The amount of Trump signs litter the highway and all the roads where we were.

Folks are Trump crazy in that state!!

On the way back, I said to Terry "Let's count the Biden signs on the way back"

Not one, seriously.

The Trumps signs and pickup trucks all decked out with Trump flags and banners was overwhelming!

Not saying he won or lost it brother Wolfee, it was just an observation Brother!!

:00000441:

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• Didn’t think of it until you mentioned it but....

I see what your sayin :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• It was not in my yard:D:00008040:

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

it is no secret most of his loyalist fans have cringed at some of his words....but they still remain steadfast......kinda like us with you.....

Most that speak badly about him are either never trumpets, democrats, republican RINOs or suffer from TDS....It wouldn’t matter if he only spoke the gospel 24/7......kinda like Jesus....

• Nevada just got closer for 46...Will you be moving out of the country when it happens 🤞