Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

Ah... a car sales analogy ..... fitting.

.....kiss-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• WOLF don’t you get really tired after a morning of fishing?!

B8E1012A-A560-4280-A1D0-8E490DD5AF18.gif

Seriously, hope that neck is continuing to heal nicely.
    Appreciate all the entertainment this morning! :D

I have fun with it. Ask my wife, I never get tired. Which is very tiring for her. :) I hope nobody takes offense to my comments as I don't mean them in a harsh manner. I've been ribbing you guys long enough, that you have to know it is a "2 buddies in the bar" type ribbing.

The neck actually feels like it took a step back. Not too bad, it just didn't hurt at all before. After a few questionable acts, it has soreness. I am back in, "baby it" mode. Thank you for asking?

• Wonder when the arrests will start for the illegal ballots. Trump was a step ahead with the hidden watermarks on the ballots. Get your popcorn ready.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Pretty sure the watermark tweet was false. Federal Govt does not print ballots. States do that. Technically Fed Govt could covertly do that i guess, but the legal battle to do an operation of that magnitude would never stay secret for long not to mention the legal hurdle that would have to be overcome to even get it approved.

FB - North Alabama Polaris Slingshot Owners - (Huntsville)

• I have fun with it. Ask my wife, I never get tired. Which is very tiring for her. :) I hope nobody takes offense to my comments as I don't mean them in a harsh manner. I've been ribbing you guys long enough, that you have to know it is a "2 buddies in the bar" type ribbing.

The neck actually feels like it took a step back. Not too bad, it just didn't hurt at all before. After a few questionable acts, it has soreness. I am back in, "baby it" mode. Thank you for asking?

We get it bro.,.,,,

:00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I have to get this off my chest for America. I get it, you hated him 4 years ago and you still hate him now. I've seen a lot of hate thrown his way, but this guy is a consistent winner and an overachiever. Call it jealously, call it envy, some people just can't handle how successful he is and how much money he has, could even be jealous that he's got a hot foreign model as his wife. That's what the people who support him love about him. Yes there have been some scandals, yes there have been some lies, and maybe a few times he's twisted the truth to make himself look better. He's out there everyday proving those haters wrong time after time. You may not have wanted him in this role, but he's there now and there is nothing you or I can do about it. Like him or not, Tom Brady is turning things around in Tampa Bay

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I have to get this off my chest for America. I get it, you hated him 4 years ago and you still hate him now. I've seen a lot of hate thrown his way, but this guy is a consistent winner and an overachiever. Call it jealously, call it envy, some people just can't handle how successful he is and how much money he has, could even be jealous that he's got a hot foreign model as his wife. That's what the people who support him love about him. Yes there have been some scandals, yes there have been some lies, and maybe a few times he's twisted the truth to make himself look better. He's out there everyday proving those haters wrong time after time. You may not have wanted him in this role, but he's there now and there is nothing you or I can do about it. Like him or not, Tom Brady is turning things around in Tampa Bay

Was way funnier before Sunday's performance -

• Was way funnier before Sunday's performance -

like it or not the recent performance of the person many might have thought it was about, was not much better

• Back on a serious note.,,

https://www.foxnews.com/entert…porters-praises-joe-biden

I was a De Niro fan for many years but I will never watch him again. He is probably too old to care about the near 70 million people he just insulted. These Hollywood/liberal elitists do not want unity and harmony - they want you to think like they do or you are a piece of crap. I have never supported boycotts of any kind and that is not what I am suggesting. How about the 70 million people spend their money at conservative/Republican businesses. The liberals want to protest with looting & burning - let conservatives protest with their cash and let’s see who bends to the will of the “people” first!!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Back on a serious note.,,

https://www.foxnews.com/entert…porters-praises-joe-biden

I was a De Niro fan for many years but I will never watch him again. He is probably too old to care about the near 70 million people he just insulted. These Hollywood/liberal elitists do not want unity and harmony - they want you to think like they do or you are a piece of crap. I have never supported boycotts of any kind and that is not what I am suggesting. How about the 70 million people spend their money at conservative/Republican businesses. The liberals want to protest with looting & burning - let conservatives protest with their cash and let’s see who bends to the will of the “people” first!!!

So here we have a president that has done more for Israel and middle east peace than perhaps any other president in my lifetime and De Niro thinks this president should be compared to Hitler - - - - - - - - - really?

until Sunday night!!!!

YLM. Your Life Matters