Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• watch the video....about ballot rejection percentages....

They claim black voter ballots are being rejected at a much higher rate than white voters.....

I don’t remember seeing or being asked about my race on my voter registration or on the ballot....so how is this being determined?...

https://news.yahoo.com/more-1-…il-ballots-090049801.html

This article proves that vote by mail was a horrible idea because states were not prepared to handle it. They warn about many legal challenges. People on tv have said they fear voter fraud in Pennsylvania.....remember our governor was one of the ones that put virus people in nursing homes......so nothing is off the table....and will those poor people ever get justice...
    it was stated earlier that if the election isn’t determined in 3 days nancy could decide who won. Maybe this was her plan all along to make it impossible to have the ballots collected and counted. My only hope is this all backfires in her face and it causes Biden to lose big time ...And he shouldn’t even be running with the corruption evidence. Welcome to North Korea....

• 2020 Libertarian Party Platform

Wish the Ds & Rs didnt have a lock on our political system - - I much prefer the above platform over D & R platforms

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• 122766374_3559970290691575_2215556239149995032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=_1YDNYkGWNQAX8aiyGx&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&oh=ae337c47d3501d95de92ced444db2f13&oe=5FBD5C1A

• We all know the tech companies are in the bag for the Democrats but this is a very telling clue that I am now a dinosaur. NEVER saw a nose ring in one meeting. I have sat it many boardrooms with lots of CEO’s, Chairman of the Boards and executives and NEVER saw not one. If I was sitting across from Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO in a boardroom I’m not sure I could resist reaching over and snatching out that stupid nose ring. If that is what is going to be running this country we are past the point of return. ALSO - stay off my lawn :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• We all know the tech companies are in the bag for the Democrats but this is a very telling clue that I am now a dinosaur. NEVER saw a nose ring in one meeting. I have sat it many boardrooms with lots of CEO’s, Chairman of the Boards and executives and NEVER saw not one. If I was sitting across from Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO in a boardroom I’m not sure I could resist reaching over and snatching out that stupid nose ring. If that is what is going to be running this country we are past the point of return. ALSO - stay off my lawn :00008172:

Heck - he looks much better in this picture you posted - - the shots I have seen of how he looked today when he was testifying look more like a guy who just rolled out of bed and took a giant hit on a bong - - and the beard looks like something I would expect to see in a movie on the raid to get Ben Laden

when I was a kid you would have never seen a business man looking like this in the bay area

• Heck - he looks much better in this picture you posted - - the shots I have seen of how he looked today when he was testifying look more like a guy who just rolled out of bed and took a giant hit on a bong - - and the beard looks like something I would expect to see in a movie on the raid to get Ben Laden

when I was a kid you would have never seen a business man looking like this in the bay area

LOL - who the hell ever thought casual Friday would turn into ..

looks like he could be the guy down the road from me bootlegging moonshine :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• LOL - who the hell ever thought casual Friday would turn into ..

looks like he could be the guy down the road from me bootlegging moonshine :00008172:

he thinks he’s rich and has privilege....to display his political views.....and squash opposing views....

I wonder if he’s getting money from the democratic establishment to do what he’s doing...which is illegal...

I can’t wait til the government takes away his and other platforms (which he’s going to get all the blame) 230 protections from being sued.....and maybe congress even breaking them up as monopolies ...that would be wonderful.....Serve him/them right...

• today the state of PA is running ads for everyone to stop mailing in your ballots and hand deliver them.....they need to change the way the are going to cheat....

https://news.yahoo.com/kavanau…oting-case-121221776.html

Actually with Trumps lackey jacking up the post office. The State of Pennsylvania is letting ALL its voters know that they can't trust the mail to get there on time. As is apparent by this thread, Dems aren't the only ones using mail to get their votes in.