Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Yep - Mel Brooks has endorsed Joe Biden

Watching Mel in this it makes perfect sense - this Governor could be Bidens intellectual equal - - and Mel's as well

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Beautiful day here - sunny, mid-80’s. Took the two wheeler out, did some riding & voted in person.

Another vote for Keeping America Great... :thumbsup:

(BTW, ballot counted by machine, on the spot)

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Putin says Russia's Soviet Communist Party and the U.S. Democratic Party have shared values that could form the basis of a relationship should Joe Biden win in November

https://www.foxnews.com/politi…al-democratic-ideas-biden

• clearly a fake sticker - everyone knows they don't come it English only

• Kinduva sad day - gonna be the last time to vote as a Louisiana coonass!! I gotta be careful here in N Carolina - lotta liberals and Biden supporters - I can see Imma have to run background checks on prospective new neighbors - their gonna be really pissed when Trump kicks Harris’s ass in the election :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I highly doubt you go into that long list, "the moment anyone says".

I think, maybe, just maybe, you rambled off that entire list once. That is a tall maybe.

It sounds good though.:)

• I highly doubt you go into that long list, "the moment anyone says".

I think, maybe, just maybe, you rambled off that entire list once. That is a tall maybe.

It sounds good though.:)

yes it sounds great - - especially when people dont/wont answer the question at the end

What are you voting for?

Also another great thing about telling people why I am voting this way is the possibility that it might open up the minds of those voting against Trump simply because they hate him to the fact that they are not just voting against Trump - they are also voting against all of the things in my list

• Interesting from a Catholic Priest in Northwest Indiana....

EJ, I’m a Protestant, not Catholic, but thoroughly enjoyed that sermon. Watched all of it & had to agree with all that he said. Thank for sharing... :thumbup:

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• yes it sounds great - - especially when people dont/wont answer the question at the end

What are you voting for?

Also another great thing about telling people why I am voting this way is the possibility that it might open up the minds of those voting against Trump simply because they hate him to the fact that they are not just voting against Trump - they are also voting against all of the things in my list

All anyone has to do to answer your question, is look in this thread. I went down the long list of reasons people would vote for Biden, AKA Democrat, multiple times. Those were long lists without getting into all Trumps negatives, which would turn the list into a book.:P;)

• in full disclosure every debate moderator should have their political background made public. Including any political donations and which party received them.....just for full transparency reason.....So the viewing public can decide how partisan the debate has been conducted...

• SO!! Your in that camp that the Biden corruption is just fake news - nothin to see there - move on. Whether you want to admit it - the second person described DOES exist. GRASSHOPPER - you disappoint me 😩 !!

Listen counselor, I'm disappointed that a lawyer as great as you can't appreciate my post. To speculatively suggest to know where my mind is at is irresponsible. Such blatant speculation should inform everyone of your willingness to fabricate things for your Trump cause. You are better than that. :*:00008172::00008356:

• Let me see if I got this straight. The Russians hacked Hunter's laptop and planted emails to make it look like Joe Biden did the thing he bragged about doing on camera...

Sounds legit.

BTW Russia if your reading this Scarlett Johanson and Gal Gadot like to get naked; pour oil all over themselves and rub themselves on me...

Now if you all will excuse me I have to get ready for the best weekend of my life courtesy of Putin...

SEE BELOW, THE POST YOU PLUCKED A QUOTE FROM.

NO, YOU DO NOT HAVE IT STRAIGHT.

I call on the "Conspiracy King", then cover a narrative and finish with, "Duh!"

I follow with the world's best Con Man Selling a bridge.

Come on! You are the conspiracy King. Russia planted fake emails in with legit emails. Then hacked the lawyers email account to send an email to the shop owner from the lawyers email. The Biden's are staying silent as to not give the story air. Duh!

EDIT: Also, Trump has a bridge for sale at a great price. Trump said, "It is a beautiful bridge. It has the best structure. It holds the most cars. You will love it, trust me".:P

To sum up. Here is a story you should believe because you believe every crazy conspiracy. Also, here is bridge for sale.

For somebody that can type sarcasm, you suck at picking up on common sarcastic lines unless spoken exactly as you heard it as an 8 year old.

So to help you further.

"They said, blah, blah, blah. And if you believe that I have a bridge to sell you".:rolleyes: