Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Your inability to comprehend the English language in written form is unbelievable.

Which is to say, I don't believe you believe the beliefs that you project on to me as my beliefs.:D

• Thanks Bill. I honestly thought that the tax accountant gets in trouble, since he is the expert.

I figured I would only be in trouble if I lied to the accountant.

I'm glad you cleared that up for my friend.:)

Now after you pay the IRS if your CPA turns out not to be reputable and doesn’t make it right with you - you can hire a guy like me to recover for a nominal fee....

This pretty much sums it up about CPA’s

Legal liability of certified public accountants

Learn more The examples and perspective in this article may not represent a worldwide view of the subject.

Whether providing services as an accountant or auditor, a certified public accountant(CPA) owes a duty of care to the client and third parties who foreseeably rely on the accountant's work.[1] Accountants can be sued for negligence or malpractice in the performance of their duties, and for fraud.

CALL ME ....BUT....

6E1259FE-F37F-432B-907B-772EED1ED72E.gif
    :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• this article raises a good question.....

if California can’t supply enough power now....they have rolling blackouts....what’s going to happen when they mandatorily add millions of electric vehicles ....

sounds like another California disaster in the making....buckle up kids...

Monthly electricity Bills will cost More than a mortgage payment....

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/…ould-crush-110000570.html

• Thanks Bill. I honestly thought that the tax accountant gets in trouble, since he is the expert.

I figured I would only be in trouble if I lied to the accountant.

I'm glad you cleared that up for my friend.:)

WOLF NIETHER the tax man or the lawyer are going to do time for us little guys.

• Your inability to comprehend the English language in written form is unbelievable.

Which is to say, I don't believe you believe the beliefs that you project on to me as my beliefs.:D

Actually when it comes to Trump I dont think you have the ability to be open to change or the possibility that your past judgements could ever be wrong I think you are simply consumed with hate for Trump - - like I said I think if the guy walked on water and ended world hunger you would still happily do everything in your power to crucify him

And frankly I find it very sad, which is probably why I even bother with these posts - - I think being open to the possibility that we might be wrong, to be open to change is key to learning and growing - - and I see you just sadly sitting their with you eyes and mind completely closed to ever thinking you might be wrong

And just to be clear I am not trying to be funny - I am dead serious when I say that too me you come off as one of the most closed minded people I have ever conversed with

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Actually when it comes to Trump I dont think you have the ability to be open to change or the possibility that your past judgements could ever be wrong I think you are simply consumed with hate for Trump - - like I said I think if the guy walked on water and ended world hunger you would still happily do everything in your power to crucify him

And frankly I find it very sad, which is probably why I even bother with these posts - - I think being open to the possibility that we might be wrong, to be open to change is key to learning and growing - - and I see you just sadly sitting their with you eyes and mind completely closed to ever thinking you might be wrong

And just to be clear I am not trying to be funny - I am dead serious when I say that too me you come off as one of the most closed minded people I have ever conversed with

To be clear, are you saying you do not understand nor comprehend the English language in written form?

• WOLF is the OTHER motor city madman - ya gotta love him - I’ll debate him all day then buy him a steak and a fine Kentucky bourbon that nite!! If you really boil politics down it is just 2 different opinions. Some think chocolate ice cream is best - others vanilla. It ain’t worth losing a friend IMO - I just point out where they are wrong and move on :00008172:

• WOLF is the OTHER motor city madman - ya gotta love him - I’ll debate him all day then buy him a steak and a fine Kentucky bourbon that nite!! If you really boil politics down it is just 2 different opinions. Some think chocolate ice cream is best - others vanilla. It ain’t worth losing a friend IMO - I just point out where they are wrong and move on :00008172:

Thanks Bill. I will enjoy that Bill, and buy some pre and post steak libations.

I do believe I have admitted I was wrong on several occasions per quarter on here. I think I admit you are right about once a quarter. Not that you are wrong the rest of the time, I just don't always admit you're right. It would sully the game.;)

• Thanks Bill. I will enjoy that Bill, and buy some pre and post steak libations.

I do believe I have admitted I was wrong on several occasions per quarter on here. I think I admit you are right about once a quarter. Not that you are wrong the rest of the time, I just don't always admit you're right. It would sully the game.;)

I always try to save time & money (high hourly rate) works out best for those that think I was wrong :00008172::00008172:

• https://www.yahoo.com/news/mue…epublicans-065030324.html

I think her comment on retaining criminal lawyers was based on the fact that they All knew the investigation was a Democratically run Made up sham without merit...Or Actual evidence....Given the fact that right at the beginning the investigators Picked were only democrats and they also knew the dossier was bought and paid for by killery...They were there to find a crime using the limited info they had to make one stick...investigators are supposed to investigate crimes not fabricate them...

• https://www.yahoo.com/news/mue…epublicans-065030324.html

I think her comment on retaining criminal lawyers was based on the fact that they All knew the investigation was a Democratically run Made up sham without merit...Or Actual evidence....Given the fact that right at the beginning the investigators Picked were only democrats and they also knew the dossier was bought and paid for by killery...They were there to find a crime using the limited info they had to make one stick...investigators are supposed to investigate crimes not fabricate them...

...You know besides Mueller and others that were life long Republicans, you are spot on.:00008172::00008356:

• ...You know besides Mueller and others that were life long Republicans, you are spot on.:00008172::00008356:

republicans can be swamp creatures also....many have already fallen....

rod rosenstein was head of the tax division of the DOJ from 2001-2005...

Clinton Foundation investigation 2001 - 2005
    Clinton Foundation failure to declare foreign donations 2001 - 2003
    Comey takeover of investigation 2002
    Dir of FBI 2002 _ Robert Mueller To 2013

What are the odds? You think all of this was a coincidence? As a reward Comey later becomes FBI director...rod attorney general

Rod...republican ...fired

Comey...independent....fired

Mueller....republican.....was he duped or bought....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news…mueller-farce/ar-BB19wGlI