Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• YAY!! I love it when cronyism works for my party!!!:/

#freemybadguys^^

#unindictable:D

are you assuming someone is guilty and therefore is getting away with something?

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I hope that Gen Flynn files the most massive lawsuit you can imagine against all personnel involved in his prosecution or persecution (whatever you like better) and destroy them financially the same way they did him. Let the dominos begin to fall !!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• one thing I have to ask you - - considering the fact that no ID is required to either register to vote or to actually vote how exactly does a drivers license tie in?

Don't get me wrong - I dont think people in the country illegally should get licenses, but I just dont see how it would stop them from trying to vote if they want

been living in CA all my life and been voting for over 48 years and I have never been asked for any form of ID to vote or to register

NY is giving illegals drivers licenses....it’s used for ID purposes.....so if you register to vote and They are trying to pass same day registration, How will they check it to see if you are telling the truth? They match your signature on your license.....thats how they do it in PA

It’s a scam to steal the election....and if they don’t check your ID it’s an even bigger scam.....so how many times could you vote in one election if they never check?

• I hope that Gen Flynn files the most massive lawsuit you can imagine against all personnel involved in his prosecution or persecution (whatever you like better) and destroy them financially the same way they did him. Let the dominos begin to fall !!!

if they thought they could get away with lynching just imagine how many people associated with Trump who did absolutely nothing wrong would be dead right now - - it is absolutely terrifying how some of these people have twisted and abused their power due to their pure hate for Trump - - - Right or wrong - - they don't care and if they can do it to these people what could they do to us?

=O=O=O=O=O

first they will have to get them out of GITMO.....nothing trumps a military tribunal.....

• are you assuming someone is guilty and therefore is getting away with something?

Not an assumption. He lied to the FBI and admitted it.

I know, I know, "perjury trap" or the DOJ reason, "The statements made by Flynn whether false or not were not material to an investigation".

Really?! So lying about Russian contacts during an interview in a Russian collusion case is not material?

Hmmm.:/ Square that for me.

• if they thought they could get away with lynching just imagine how many people associated with Trump who did absolutely nothing wrong would be dead right now - - it is absolutely terrifying how some of these people have twisted and abused their power due to their pure hate for Trump - - - Right or wrong - - they don't care and if they can do it to these people what could they do to us?

=O=O=O=O=O

Just think how many would no longer be here :cursing:if Hillary was in control

• everything ever written or said about Russia and trump was a fabrication....Soon the liars will be paraded in front of the world....They never thought Hilary would lose.....biggest miscalculation in history...

• If we do not make the penalty for this kind of government corruption so heinous that anyone even contemplating it would be chilled to their bones our democracy will be irreparably damaged. Robert Mueller should be held accountable for this sham also. With all the money and resources at his disposal you will never make me believe he was not aware of this travesty of justice !! The trail leading to Obama keeps getting hotter every day - so much for the most transparent administration in history 🤮

• tricked into lying and then as per the internal memos that have leaked and then had a family member threatened if he did not confess

Yea to my way of thinking that pretty much makes it all suspect in my book

• They threatened his kids - I do not think you are taking into consideration when the full weight of the federal government is squeezing the life out of you what you will say to appease them. What would you do to protect that beautiful baby boy of yours given the same circumstances?? Just food for thought...