Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I watched Sessions speech today about prosecuting the leakers of classified information. I realize that Washington DC has become more of a snake pit than ever before in history and I may be uninformed,BUT, how many people have access to the President's conversations with foreign leaders??? It seems to me that it cannot be that many - how hard could it be to root out the culprit(s) I am afraid this is going to set a precedent that if you don't like an elected president anything is fair, legal or not to destroy the same. Trump is bringing back the rule of law that Obama allowed to deteriorate for 8 years. Let's hope Sessions reigns in this Washington lawlessness holding government officials to the same standard We the People are held to!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Trump is the leaker. It's a brilliant, devious plan to make the left look super duper evil.Oooooooo =O:00008356:

Edit: I know, I know..."The Dems don't need any help there, because they are super duper evil". Blah, blah, blah ;)

I gotta give it to ya there @WOLF - that is a thought provoking concept that had not occurred to me. I will have to give that some thought - if so we are in even worse shape than I thought :(

• Listed to a rather smart man explain why the stock market is doing so well. He said that Trump can take credit for the market moving higher but not for the reason you may think. He gets credit because he kept Hillary from getting elected. The market was bracing for her to destroy business with regulations and attack success. Even if nothing happens on taxes and healthcare it won't get worse like it would have with a Clinton administration.

• Listed to a rather smart man explain why the stock market is doing so well. He said that Trump can take credit for the market moving higher but not for the reason you may think. He gets credit because he kept Hillary from getting elected. The market was bracing for her to destroy business with regulations and attack success. Even if nothing happens on taxes and healthcare it won't get worse like it would have with a Clinton administration.

:00008172:

• WOW !! I have been a loyal FOX News watcher for years. I am kinda startin to believe after Roger Ailes, Bill O'Reilly and now Eric Bolling there are a bunch of horn dogs in their top line up. Boy how times have changed - could you ever imagine Walter Cronkite, Chet Huntley or David Brinkley being accused of such a thing??? Got no choice but to keep watching the horn dog channel cause I sure as hell couldn't stomach CNN. How have times changed??? ...very little for the better IMO

• WOW !! I have been a loyal FOX News watcher for years. I am kinda startin to believe after Roger Ailes, Bill O'Reilly and now Eric Bolling there are a bunch of horn dogs in their top line up. Boy how times have changed - could you ever imagine Walter Cronkite, Chet Huntley or David Brinkley being accused of such a thing??? Got no choice but to keep watching the horn dog channel cause I sure as hell couldn't stomach CNN. How have times changed??? ...very little for the better IMO

Times have not changed you are just hearing about accusations more...... wonder why .... bored-squared

Years old accusations .... "at least two" unnamed accusers, but the MSM claim others because they say they heard about it ..whaaat.... just accusations of something sent by someone from a number they believe was his but never any follow up, replies, or mention of it at that time ..... and that folks in today's world can ruin your reputation and possibly cost you your career.

I ignored all of what I saw as Hannity's over the top conspiracy theories when he was being accused but now its like ground hog day ... never really watched him and his whining stopped it all together.. however FOX News is publicly blamed for Trumps victory, the network was even mentioned in the recent release of Lynch-Clinton tarmac meeting e-mail chains as needing to be dealt with ... now every outspoken Trump supporter on the channel is being systematically attacked at regular intervals in an effort to shut them up. I still think Hannity is a bit of a drama queen but more and more of his claims of what is and will happen are coming true. I just can't see it as coincidence anymore. Hopefully Bolling will be as successful at proving it wrong but unfortunately with the kids now having control and suspending him combined with the recent revelations that the network owners tried to get Ailes to back off the channels support of Trump they have taken away his public voice and made him look guilty even after the recent statement by Fox News president of programming Suzanne Scott who said Bolling's "insight is valued, and we are pleased to have him at the network for many more years to come."

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Don't Wash Your Hair In The Shower

(It's so good tofinally get a health warning that is useful)

ITINVOLVES THE SHAMPOO WHEN IT RUNS DOWN YOUR

BODYWHEN YOU SHOWER WITH IT ..... A WARNING TO US ALL

Idon't know WHY I didn't figure this out sooner!
    Iuse shampoo in the shower! When I wash my hair,
    theshampoo runs down my whole body, and printed
    veryclearly on the shampoo label is this warning,
    "FOREXTRA BODY AND VOLUME."

Nowonder I have been gaining weight!

Well,I got rid of that shampoo and I am going to start showering

withDawn dish washing soap instead. Its label reads,

"DISSOLVESFAT THAT IS OTHERWISE DIFFICULT TO REMOVE."

Problemsolved!
    If I don'tanswer the phone I'll be in the shower!

• If the libtards ever were able to oust Trump they would then start on Pence. They won't ever accept that middle America is tired of NYC and California values