Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I believe it’s a weaponized version created by the Chinese.....which is probably why they wanted it hush hush in the beginning and their reluctance to inform the world in a timely manner.

our own government conducted contagion tests in one of the tunnels in NYC years ago....to figure out what the dispersion rate would be.....how far and how fast it would spread.....

also did it to our own service people......a controlled group to monitor..

there are a few theories floating around too...

the dems have been looking for a reason to make all voting by mail....easier to cheat with the ballots.....

then there is this one.....

I’ve been reading articles for a good while now about 5G technology being a nefarious thing that wouldn’t be good for mankind.....I guess were going to find out sooner or later...

• there are 150 million households in the US......he could have been president for $150 million dollars by giving each household a million....

I’ll bet he wants a do over.....it could have been the biggest election win in history....the country would have been in a terrific financial position....

• there are 150 million households in the US......he could have been president for $150 million dollars by giving each household a million....

I’ll bet he wants a do over.....it could have been the biggest election win in history....the country would have been in a terrific financial position....

Your math .....

It's kind of like that ..........

....... confused-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

I sure hope you are kidding - right?

150 million spread to 150 million households - - - - if your not kidding you need to rethink your math :00000004:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I sure hope you are kidding - right?

150 million spread to 150 million households - - - - if your not kidding you need to rethink your math

Nah..... He just got confused and is using Democrat math, that he was taught from Democrat invented Common Core math and endorsed and used by Biden and Sanders.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

• This stuff just amazes me ....

Shows how lazy or purposely deceitful the MSM is and how they are stoking fear and misinformation .....

This headline came from the AP

They play with percentages rather than actual numbers just like the do with the DOW ...

Truth is the Philippines has the highest reported death rate at 20% ...... 5 cases reported and 1 death ... see how that works ....

https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis…740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

.... bored-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Still waiting to see if Warren is a true progressive and backs Bernie or a Dem loyalist and backs Biden.

Not like she's ever pretended to be something she's not.🤔

warren is pissed because Bernie called her a liar on national tv.....and she called him out on it when she said to him “Did you just call me a liar on national tv?” His answer should have been “No Pocahontas you proved that yourself !”

it should have read....1 million dollars to each of the 150 million households. With over 60 billion dollars in his wallet.....it could easily be doable....without much of a dent...

And now a word from a very famous news man....

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bri…hers-false-161542051.html

• probably has to do with quid pro joes taped confession to bribery....against the Ukrainian prosecutor investigating his kid....

and this

the dems made it so easy to prosecute themselves...move along nothing to see here....just normal politics and Corruption....it comes with the job...

• probably has to do with quid pro joes taped confession to bribery....against the Ukrainian prosecutor investigating his kid....

and this

the dems made it so easy to prosecute themselves...move along nothing to see here....just normal politics and Corruption....it comes with the job...

https://www.politifact.com/fac…den-ukraine-and-prosecut/

By all reputable accounts, that prosecutor was not working hard enough to get rid of corruption and many felt he was corrupt. Biden ousting him was was done because of an international request. Frankly, he was making it so Burisma would be looked into closer. Joe is a Gaff machine, not a moron that would brag on video about crimes he committed, that is Trump's M.O.;)

• warren is pissed because Bernie called her a liar on national tv.....and she called him out on it when she said to him “Did you just call me a liar on national tv?” His answer should have been “No Pocahontas you proved that yourself !”

it should have read....1 million dollars to each of the 150 million households. With over 60 billion dollars in his wallet.....it could easily be doable....without much of a dent...

And now a word from a very famous news man....

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bri…hers-false-161542051.html

you do realize that 150 million dollars split to 150 million households is only 1 dollar per household - - - right?

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• He corrected to state it would only be $22.5 B which isn't much of a dent to Bloomberg's $60B.:)

technically he only needed a majority of the households which would have been about 80 million Households to win.....so cut that number in half....

There aren’t too many people that would turn down a million dollars for a vote...

if he really wanted to be president he could have done it for $10 billion leaving him $50 billion to have fun with...that’s about like me losing a $10 bill.....not much of a dent.

thank God there are a few things money can’t buy.....that’s not to say that money can’t buy corruption...

punishment is coming....Biden is as dirty as they come and he will not be president because he will be under investigation or prison....along with the rest of the commies from Obama on down....it’s the reason Trump expanded Gitmo from 500 beds to 13,000 beds. He’s lining up his ducks..and Biden’ his time..get ready for shock and awe...

• https://www.politifact.com/fac…den-ukraine-and-prosecut/

By all reputable accounts, that prosecutor was not working hard enough to get rid of corruption and many felt he was corrupt. Biden ousting him was was done because of an international request. Frankly, he was making it so Burisma would be looked into closer. Joe is a Gaff machine, not a moron that would brag on video about crimes he committed, that is Trump's M.O.;)

“not a moron” is certainly debatable 🤫

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it