Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Good Ol Bernie is the valley tomorrow, supposed to hold rallies in Coachella and Rancho Mirage. If he repeats his visits last time he is probably already here and staying at the Two Bunch Palms resort/spa in Desert Hot Springs - - - I have no interest in seeing or hearing Bernie, but I commend his choice of Two Bunch Palms - Great little place with a very nice restaurant and they do not allow any children on the grounds so it makes a great place to relax

Living as close as we do we have never stayed there, but we have gone to the restaurant a few times and also walked the grounds and looked around :thumbsup:

GO SEE HIM! I’m sure he will buy you lunch- then charge you double for the consultation 🤑

It only “fair”!

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Hey! Take it easy on Bernie! He is extremely old and might not even make it to the election. This campaign is his "Make a Wish". You heartless SOB's. Edward Neal should go see him as a

kind gesture, karma points, could help secure a Trump victory. Make sure to wear a MAGA hat, that should finish off the old guy.

• Hey! Take it easy on Bernie! He is extremely old and might not even make it to the election. This campaign is his "Make a Wish". You heartless SOB's. Edward Neal should go see him as a

kind gesture, karma points, could help secure a Trump victory. Make sure to wear a MAGA hat, that should finish off the old guy.

I would like to see Bernie win the popular vote and Trump take the electoral college again - then liberals don’t just cry - they start jumping off buildings :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I would like to see Bernie win the popular vote and Trump take the electoral college again - then liberals don’t just cry - they start jumping off buildings :00008172:

If that happened, some Dems may jump off buildings, there would be nothing they could do. Although the Second Amendment Dems, maybe there is — I don't know. But I'll tell you what: that will be a horrible day.

• If that happened, some Dems may jump off buildings, there would be nothing they could do. Although the Second Amendment Dems, maybe there is — I don't know. But I'll tell you what: that will be a horrible day.

If Elizabeth Warren wins I may be the one to do a nose dive off the Freedom Tower :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Yesterday by the food court? Do you have a specific time for authorities or do they have to go entirely through all the video tapes ? Your friend should be hearing from them before Christmas.:rolleyes: Your friend is spineless because he had to let his gun stick up for him.

https://www.usacarry.com/what-does-brandishing-mean/

EDIT: I spoke with Chicago Ridge PD. They wanted to know if it was near the carousel at all. I told them I didn't know. They may PM you nipper51

Edited 2 times, last by WOLF ().

• Thought you should read what went on yesterday as my old friend text me while Xmas shopping with his Wife. I can only hope the rules on CCW change where you take it. Even sadder, peoples aggression Upon someone else’s beliefs.

I was at Chicago Ridge Mall and I had my 2020 hat on and three kids about 17 or 18 walk up to me by the food court and said they didn't like my hat. So l said that was to bad then they started to get smart mouth so I open my jacket and one of them seen my 9mm and he said it's time to go to the other 2. 2 Mexican and 1 Black They all left real fast.

The first rule of CCW:

It remains concealed until it's needed. Brandishing a firearm is a criminal offense in most places.

• I don't know how to tell you this WOLF

But those are the malls rules, NOT STATE LAW.

All they can do is ASK you to leave the property and ask the Police to issue a "no trespass" order to the "ignorer of the rules".

And if the "friend" did not pull the gun from the holster and threaten anyone with it, no LEGALLY DEFINABLE crime took place.

And if you will brush up on your reading comprehension and stop doing as the democrats do and make up your own facts,

all he said was "so I open my jacket and one of them seen my 9mm", it could have been nothing but "printing" under his shirt, or seeing a bulge, which is NOT illegal.

Stop acting like a dumbocrat and read the FACTS, not assumptions.

Since I was not there, and it does not say that the gun was pulled from it's holster, I am assuming a legal CCL holder in the state of communists Illinois knows what he can do and not do.

• Really? Let's examine the facts.

1: nipper51 is on a forum and posted information for the world to see that his friend engaged in a crime.

2: His friend is obviously unaware of the laws involved with processing a CPL/CWP/CCW.

3: His friend is obviously unaware of the malls policy against ALL WEAPONS, including guns.

4: We live in a time where every month there is a mass shooting. Many of them as you guys like to point out are committed by people that obtained there guns legally.

5: These people are usually referred to by friends and neighbors as, "friendly, quiet, I never thought he would do something like that"

• I posted a link to the definition of "brandishing". Simply showing it is brandishing. Don't worry, I'm sure when the cops review the many angles provided by security cameras they will conclude if they see a gun, if he purposely flashed it...It's out of my hands.:*

EDIT: By the way in Michigan, of which I have a CPL(concealed pistol license) the law clearly states it is unlawful to enter any business that has "rules" posted that forbid a firearm. We can carry in a church, but only with the parishioners permission.

• (EDIT: Please expand the quote, comments added)

Here let me leave this here for you ....

im+not+overreacting+gif.gif

..... angel-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......