Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• It might be time to abandon your losing ways of routing for the Dark side team of green and join the winning side of professional football and become a PATRIOTS fan once and for all. Unless of course you enjoy dreaming of what could have been more times than not. If not for you, you should think of Sterling. he deserves to cheer for the winningest dynasty in the history of football

By the time he is old enough to genuinely root for a team, The Eagles may be the dynasty team and the Patriots fans may be reminiscing about the good ole days.:thumbsup:

• WOLF - I gotta give ya this one - I thought Trump takin a shot a John McCain was below the belt. You can disagree with his policies but can’t overlook his service to our country. That old sayin “if ya ain’t got nothing good to say don’t say anything at all” should have been applied.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• So... how is a secure boarder controlling America? What are you not free to do?

I'm not a one track minded person, the border wall is only a one item agenda. We need to look at what our government does as a whole not just one thing. Remember when the government was buying 100.00 dollar toilet seats and hammers? A lot of that money was being siphoned off to who knows where. Lot of one issue voters out there, time for the people to wake up and look at the whole picture not just one item.

• WOLF - I gotta give ya this one - I thought Trump takin a shot a John McCain was below the belt. You can disagree with his policies but can’t overlook his service to our country. That old sayin “if ya ain’t got nothing good to say don’t say anything at all” should have been applied.

serving our country is just about the greatest sacrifice a person can make and Mr. McCain has my total respect.

having said that does not mean he should be excused for doing shitty things and in my opinion trying to spread a fake Russian dossier put together by the opposing campaign to undermine Trump was a very shitty thing to do.

I respect John McCain and I am very thankful for his service and the huge sacrifices he made for this country, but as a person and as a politician who was a fake Republican I don't like him very much

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• serving our country is just about the greatest sacrifice a person can make and Mr. McCain has my total respect.

having said that does not mean he should be excused for doing shitty things and in my opinion trying to spread a fake Russian dossier put together by the opposing campaign to undermine Trump was a very shitty thing to do.

I respect John McCain and I am very thankful for his service and the huge sacrifices he made for this country, but as a person and as a politician who was a fake Republican I don't like him very much

I agree with you the dossier thing McCain did was also a below the belt action - I just feel like the President has plenty of people to criticize McCains actions - IMO that is beneath the office of the President since McCain is deceased. However, on other hand, is that any wisp of political decorum was left at the door long ago !!

• Isn’t it interesting that we are all going to die in 12 years if we don’t address climate change and is covered by all the media outlets yet illegals swarming the border is not an emergency and only Fox News covers it??

• ISIS - is toast, Trump has done what he said he would do

ISIS has officially crumbled

and the economy is booming with some of the best unemployment numbers in years

economic models - Trump on track to win by landslide

• I didn't vote for Trump last time around, but unless something drastically changes I will vote for him in 2020. The guy is a jerk and he opens his mouth and says some of the dumbest things, but in the end things a running smoothly, the economy seems to be very happy, and the wars that just a few years ago seemed like they would be endless are actually coming to an end.

Right now I don't see anyone on either side who could actually do a better job or for that matter even maintain whats currently happening - - as such what other choice is there?

Seriously, the left isnt offering anyone that could actually do anything and the right - they probably wont even run anyone.

• I didn't vote for Trump last time around, but unless something drastically changes I will vote for him in 2020. The guy is a jerk and he opens his mouth and says some of the dumbest things, but in the end things a running smoothly, the economy seems to be very happy, and the wars that just a few years ago seemed like they would be endless are actually coming to an end.

Right now I don't see anyone on either side who could actually do a better job or for that matter even maintain whats currently happening - - as such what other choice is there?

Seriously, the left isnt offering anyone that could actually do anything and the right - they probably wont even run anyone.

You must have spent days doing all your research on all 20+ Dem candidates, to conclude all of them couldn't do anything. You are way ahead of me on research. Most of them I never even heard of.;)

They cannot control him like if he were a politician. IMHO he is trying to run the gov. more like a business and he is cutting into a lot of peoples pockets $$$ Also he is trying to watch out for the American citizens of which the politicians do not care about until it is time to vote. The Voting Public is dumb and stupid to let them get away with this and politicians know it.

• WOLF Something like "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, anyone but TRUMP 2020":):thumbsup:

When you run a country for 8 years ( Obama ) and struggle for 1% GDP then another

guy comes in and turns EVERYTHING around, economy, wars, the whole shooting' match

you have to wonder; was the last guy inept or purposeful? Either one is a shame.

I am so thankful that the left STILL has not figured out Trump!

Still not tired of WINNING yet :)

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• You must have spent days doing all your research on all 20+ Dem candidates, to conclude all of them couldn't do anything. You are way ahead of me on research. Most of them I never even heard of.;)

so do you really think its worth taking a chance on someone we have never heard of? - - - to a degree thats my point - - with the buffoon we know what we are getting - a great economy, ending the wars - - - - the options the left is offering up are as you said, unknowns - - -

Trump is a jerk, but he is the jerk we know and things are going pretty darn good and I personally would rather have a jerk that can keep things going well than taking a chance on people we havent even heard of before - - - I dont like to gamble especially when we have a good economy to lose