Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• then.......... https://www.foxnews.com/us/cal…ove-ice-agents-from-jails

"An official from the nation’s largest sheriff’s department vowed this week to “physically remove” ICE agents from its county jails."

That will be an interesting dynamic - if a county employee assaults a federal agent to forcibly remove them....???

DA3AD410-EEDF-40F1-BA85-EE7576B6B7D2.gif

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• REALLY??????......

Nice meme Bill. Too bad it's false. It would have been a great selling point. Unfortunately I'm a fact checker.:*

Here.

No where near 1000 a year, no where near a thousand total. Somewhere around 100 total.

And as for "zero", well, I don't have time to find them all but here is the first story that shows up. 2016 is after the wall.

• Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Ok - you win - could you send me directions to YOUR neighborhood

Make em in Spanish please cause they don’t read or write English or like the US very much !!

• Ok - you win - could you send me directions to YOUR neighborhood

Make em in Spanish please cause they don’t read or write English or like the US very much !!

The ones coming over the wall are your problem. They only climbed it to see if they could. Then decided, "screw it, I'm jumping onto the American side". If the wall wasn't there, they would have just pointed, "That desert over there is America".;(

• The ones coming over the wall are your problem. They only climbed it to see if they could. Then decided, "screw it, I'm jumping onto the American side". If the wall wasn't there, they would have just pointed, "That desert over there is America".;(

• The republicans have the house, senate, and the presidency for TWO YEARS and can't seem to get a wall funded. THEN at the last minute Trump says " I will not sign" and in a few hours WALA there is a bill on the floor that passes. The left has never enjoyed my attention but sooooo many on the republican side just make me sick! DO YOUR JOB!

The " nuclear option" was of the Democrats making - lets use it!

Fumigate the swamp and cut loose the RINO's! Get it done Mitch !

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• I understand however Pandora’s box has already been opened by the Democrats it is a tool that is on the table. Trust me, the Democrats will use it without ever looking back given the chance.

Playing nice has gotten us nowhere over the last 25 years.

• I understand however Pandora’s box has already been opened by the Democrats it is a tool that is on the table. Trust me, the Democrats will use it without ever looking back given the chance.

Playing nice has gotten us nowhere over the last 25 years.

Here is the facts.

"In November 2013, Senate Democrats led by Harry Reid used the nuclear option to eliminate the 60-vote rule on executive branch nominations and federal judicial appointments, but not for the Supreme Court. In April 2017, Senate Republicans led by Mitch McConnell extended the nuclear option to Supreme Court and the nomination of Neil Gorsuchending the debate."

It would appear, using the "nuclear option" in this case would pretty much make minority votes on a slew of funding and other laws mute. That is why it shouldn't be used.

It isn't a "tool", it is a permanent change in the law.

• Wolf - I would tend to agree with you on this but this can of worms was concocted by Harry Reid - what's good for the goose ..... can't put the paste back in the tube. I say use it. OR vote on returning the senate rules back to what they used to be - let's see who votes for that.

Now let's work on the line item veto. That would save us all a ton of $$

• Wolf - I would tend to agree with you on this but this can of worms was concocted by Harry Reid - what's good for the goose ..... can't put the paste back in the tube. I say use it. OR vote on returning the senate rules back to what they used to be - let's see who votes for that.

Now let's work on the line item veto. That would save us all a ton of $$

If "tit for tat", "goose,gander"is what you like and want. You got it already. If they do this, understand that the Republicans may lose majority in the Senate next round and you will have to eat everything the Dems impose with a smile, because you wanted them to have that power.

I'm all for voting to return things back to 60%. I didn't like it when the Dems did it, nor when the Republicans reciprocated. Leave shit alone, and work together you bunch of Assholes.

• If "tit for tat", "goose,gander"is what you like and want. You got it already. If they do this, understand that the Republicans may lose majority in the Senate next round and you will have to eat everything the Dems impose with a smile, because you wanted them to have that power.

I'm all for voting to return things back to 60%. I didn't like it when the Dems did it, nor when the Republicans reciprocated. Leave shit alone, and work together you bunch of Assholes.

There is that pesky common ground thing you mention. I for once agree with you completely - unicorns do fly :00008356::00008356:

• California Dems flex new supermajority, with plans to pursue gun tax and more

https://www.foxnews.com/politi…s-bills-new-supermajority

Edward Neal & SoCal - stay strong brothers - you are a dying breed in California!! With the Dems basically able to push their liberal agenda with little opposition may be a spectacle all of America will be watching.

• I find it interesting that some here seem to think that if the Republicans keep things at the 60 vote threshold that will somehow insure the democrats do the same thing when it is their turn

Remember with Judges it was the Democrats who went first - - I see no reason to think that when the time comes they wont go first again

If the only thing keeping the republicans from crossing that line is the belief that it will stop the Democrats then they are fools.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Found this on another forum, thought it would look good here.

The government has no rights. Only the PEOPLE have rights that empower the government.

This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it.

Abraham Lincoln