Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Trump University was not a university — the New York State Education Department filed a lawsuit against it for operating without a NYSED license. (Its name was changed to the “Trump Entrepreneur Initiative.”) Trump is now the defendant in two class-action lawsuits filed in California along with one filed in New York by Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, who called the institution a “scam.” A New York court has refused Trump’s lawyers’ request to throw the case out. Now one California plaintiff, yoga instructor Tarla Makaeff, wants to withdraw from the suit, citing stress and health problems, but Trump’s lawyers won’t have it. Makaeff claims she was scammed out of $60,000. The New York lawsuit alone represents 5,000 victims, and there are more. Prospective students were lured by a free seminar, which was really the first part of a bait-and-switch scheme that led to attendees’ being pressured into increasingly expensive seminars, starting with a three-day, $1,495 seminar and culminating with a $35,000 “Gold Elite” program.

So the students didn't make the money they were hoping to make it happens every day when someone replies to the late night get rich quick in real estate infomercials.
    Did anyone die like in Benghazi ?

• If the Hillary lover's can honestly say that her response to Bengazi would have been the same if Chelsey was there then they may have a case. Hillary has no INTEGRITY. She lied to congress about her server, she lied in an interview (not a press conference) about what Comey said and she continues to LIE. I worked with a stanch Democrat for 10 years. You could never reason with him. One day he came into my office out of the blue and said "I am starting to see what you are saying". Give me an OBAMA phone and I will vote for you. Hillary pander to all the minorities because she knows she talk them into anything. What has she done or for that matter any Dem done for the inner cities? But they keep voting for them, Unbelievable! I'm 68, so to be fair I will be gone before this country truly implodes. Not my problem SUCKERS!!!

• Make America Great Baby!!! I personally am tired of the PC BS that flows from professional politicians...tired of being punished for things that don't exist, that are created by "Baiters"! Ready for real change

• The happiest faces at school lunch...........

Please don't delete this as just another piece of junk. It will make you smile. And that's a pesto sauce on the noodles!
    As a momentary relief from politics and terrorist activities, I offer for your viewing and listening pleasure:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/…autoplay=1&hl=en_US&rel=0

• And this gender crap that is a whole other bag of crap

My kid had freshman orientation yesterday. (he is the head of the Foreign language dept at a high school.) He gets a 30 page syllabus, 30 minutes before he is supposed to make a presentation to incoming freshman high school boys- basic topic- sexual harassment.
    Explains that although an adult, (29), he's been there, done that. Gamer, and on social media. They ask about a couple games, and decide he is pretty cool. He mentions a couple of social sites that the kids are on, but shouldn't be. Gets into the sexting portion- about how they think it is cool, but it is really ruining someone else life- not just their own. So he tells them- "dick pics are not cool"..........
    Counselor was there during presentation- afterward, thanked him, and told him how much easier my son made his job........... If admin finds out, they will have a hemorrhage!
    (He found out afterwards, the girls presentation was the usual PC, yawn.... turn-off for the kids..... But like he said- maybe h got thru to just a few........
    We need more adults to tell it like it is!

• Bones,
    He may be smart enough to take advantage of bankruptcy laws (and his investors) but stupid business decisions in the first place put him in that position.

But he got out and moved onto the next investment...Keeps people working & said to be a great boss. Don't forget some BUY his name (hotels) go under and yet there not really his investments...Example Atlantic City Trump Hotel...As long as he keeps making millions, knows when to get out or adjust he's Smart in my eyes, cause he has way more than all of us here combined!! :00008359:

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• Give me an OBAMA phone and I will vote for you. Hillary pander to all the minorities because she knows she talk them into anything.

These are the people they can control by giving "FREE SHIT AWAY" Who would pass down FREE stuff when your not working! We work for these people so they can sit around smoke weed and polish there chrome rims...And that's the Fing truth right there, with my job I see it every DAMN DAY! It's sad..... The middle class supports the Upper & Lower class! Lets be honest people!!

Hillary is a SCUM in every way, shape & form. She will be an embarrassment to America! If she wins I will NEVER take my hat off for a national anthem or Respect the RED, WHITE & BLUE because it just represents CORRUPTION & Lies in my eyes **To be clear, till She's out if it becomes the case/ reality**

Edited once, last by BONES ().

• He's a bitch sellout! He got his Hillary deal. I respected this man, but he's a coward and joined the person he was against & debated against. Hope he drops dead! Desperate people do desperate things and he's the perfect example F-You Bernie Bitch!! Im dying to know his deal, what he was promised if she wins??

• If the Hillary lover's can honestly say that her response to Bengazi would have been the same if Chelsey was there then they may have a case. Hillary has no INTEGRITY. She lied to congress about her server, she lied in an interview (not a press conference) about what Comey said and she continues to LIE. I worked with a stanch Democrat for 10 years. You could never reason with him. One day he came into my office out of the blue and said "I am starting to see what you are saying". Give me an OBAMA phone and I will vote for you. Hillary pander to all the minorities because she knows she talk them into anything. What has she done or for that matter any Dem done for the inner cities? But they keep voting for them, Unbelievable! I'm 68, so to be fair I will be gone before this country truly implodes. Not my problem SUCKERS!!!

Just a note on this...I don't know anyone (and I have a lot of leftist friends) who could be called a "Hillary Lover". In fact, when she started her campaign, I thought the dems were done (as did many of my friends...who supported Sanders like I did). I couldn't think of a single candidate in the running who Hillary could win against. Then...the GOP elected DoucheNoodle. I don't WANT to vote for her. But, Trump is worse (won't be changing my mind on that anymore than you will change your minds about HRC).