Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I AM IN SHOCK !!! The Dems are not satisfied with a 7th FBI investigation. There was an Aborigine that had a coconut fall on this head and he had a vision Kavanaugh sexually assaulted his bride. WHERE IS THE JUSTICE???? :00008172::00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• The FBI was once again put in an untenable position by the politicians. They were asked to investigate and given a week to do so. They weren’t going to assess guilt or innocence and couldn’t realistically interview every single person and compile and extensive, comprehensive report.

The FBI wasn’t going to and didn’t give the senators the cover they were hoping to get.

The senators now have to show some leadership, make up their own mind, and make a decision - for or against - they will be able to defend to their constituents.

• The FBI was once again put in an untenable position by the politicians. They were asked to investigate and given a week to do so. They weren’t going to assess guilt or innocence and couldn’t realistically interview every single person and compile and extensive, comprehensive report.

The FBI wasn’t going to and didn’t give the senators the cover they were hoping to get.

The senators now have to show some leadership, make up their own mind, and make a decision - for or against - they will be able to defend to their constituents.

They were ever going to accept anything other than guilty

YLM. Your Life Matters

• Now I am reading that all of this Kavanaugh garbage is starting to swing the polls in the senate races coming up in November toward the GOP

wouldn't it be a laugh if because of this the Republicans kept control of congress?

Dems might just end up having shot themselves in the foot

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• The original agreement was The FBI would have a week to perform their task. Why turn in their paper 2 days early? Why not interview more people that were around then?

I don't see why Kavenaugh or Ford would have to be interviewed by the FBI as the Dems are calling for, but the FBI apparently didn't even talk to Kavanaugh's college roommate. ?(

• Now I am reading that all of this Kavanaugh garbage is starting to swing the polls in the senate races coming up in November toward the GOP

wouldn't it be a laugh if because of this the Republicans kept control of congress?

Dems might just end up having shot themselves in the foot

I always read the news with wary eye. That article could be designed to get more of the opposition to the polls.

YLM. Your Life Matters

• The original agreement was The FBI would have a week to perform their task. Why turn in their paper 2 days early? Why not interview more people that were around then?

I don't see why Kavenaugh or Ford would have to be interviewed by the FBI as the Dems are calling for, but the FBI apparently didn't even talk to Kavanaugh's college roommate. ?(

The FBIs mandate was to look into the claims made by Ford and the two other “victims”. If anyone besides those who were identified as being there were to be interviewed their testimony would be hearsay.

I’m not a lawyer, but I met Bill Martin once.

YLM. Your Life Matters

• FBI: "Hey roommate, to your knowledge did Kavenaugh go to more than 1 house party that whole summer"?

Nope... they can't go there .... their mandate was to start with named complainants and witnesses provided by same, if none of them named the roommate in their interview he would not be questioned. As agreed to it was a limited scope supplemental background check not a criminal investigation. Which is also why the public does not have access.

They had been given seven days, they completed it in five, a good job done by professionals as requested.

..... nerd-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• FBI: "Hey roommate, to your knowledge did Kavenaugh go to more than 1 house party that whole summer"?

I didnt know that going to house parties or even getting sloppy drunk were crimes? Mz Ford has said that Mr. Judge was in the room when she alleges she was assaulted - He says he never saw it

she also said that there were others in the room - - where are they? why have none come forward?

two options - they all are conservatives that will lie for Kavanaugh or Ms Ford is mistaken - - considering she was so drunk she doesnt know where it was, how she got there or how she got home - do you think it is possible she is simply picking the wrong guy?

I find it very hard to believe that Kavanaugh is the a$$ hole she says he was yet not one person is willing to come forward and say - "yes I saw it"

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Nope... they can't go there .... their mandate was to start with named complainants and witnesses provided by same, if none of them named the roommate in their interview he would not be questioned. As agreed to it was a limited scope supplemental background check not a criminal investigation. Which is also why the public does not have access.

They had been given seven days, they completed it in five, a good job done by professionals as requested.

..... nerd-squared

This was what the Dems and the Flake requested. They were the ones who requested the FBI. The FBI ended the Background check early because they were done. To claim they should have taken the whole week is to indicate that the Dems wanted to delay. Neither Ford or Kavanaugh needed to be interviewed, they had their say at the hearing.

YLM. Your Life Matters

• I didnt know that going to house parties or even getting sloppy drunk were crimes?

They are also not disqualifying for high office ......

Anyone remember who said this ......

"When I was a teenager I used drugs, I drank, I pretty much tried whatever was out there”
    "It was reflective of the struggles and confusion of a teenage boy, teenage boys are frequently confused."

........ angel-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• I didnt know that going to house parties or even getting sloppy drunk were crimes? Mz Ford has said that Mr. Judge was in the room when she alleges she was assaulted - He says he never saw it
    she also said that there were others in the room - - where are they? why have none come forward?

two options - they all are conservatives that will lie for Kavanaugh or Ms Ford is mistaken - - considering she was so drunk she doesnt know where it was, how she got there or how she got home - do you think it is possible she is simply picking the wrong guy?

I find it very hard to believe that Kavanaugh is the a$$ hole she says he was yet not one person is willing to come forward and say - "yes I saw it"

His buddy that "was in the room" went into hiding once his name was made public. He was interviewed by the FBI.

I would ask the "one house party question", because Kavanaugh "recorded everything in his calander" which only showed one house party.

• His buddy that "was in the room" went into hiding once his name was made public. He was interviewed by the FBI.
    I would ask the "one house party question", because Kavanaugh "recorded everything in his calander" which only showed one house party.

Again, this questions would be based on a 30+ year old memory. That is a test I would not base a mans future on. Do a chemical analysis on the calendar. If it passes then I would place more reliance on it. Also, look at your calendar. Does it include all that happened last week? Could, on your way to the dry cleaners, you may have stopped for something at Walmart, yet you did not go back and write it down? It happens to me often.

YLM. Your Life Matters

The question is not related to the investigation. He has no direct knowledge of the alleged assaults.
    The issue of "a pattern of behavior" only matters if it pertains to the case. No fishing.

• The question is not related to the investigation. He has no direct knowledge of the alleged assaults.The issue of "a pattern of behavior" only matters if it pertains to the case. No fishing.

It's related because Kavenaugh said "all my events are in my calendar" and there was only one house party in his calender. If there were more he attended and he lied, that's perjury. More importantly if there were more than the one in his calendar, one of them could be the party and house in question.