Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I think the snowflakes are offended that they were in Florida on some orange man's cheek, while he cried about the media, Hillary, Mueller and the broken system he's been in charge of for a year.

I think they were most offended because they weren't beautiful snowflakes anymore, but sad pathetic tears. :D

• I'm thinking it's time to quit worrying about the past and start worrying about the proposed tax bills that are going to manage to screw us all but takes care of where the money comes from to get a legislator re-elected! It's really slick to pass a 500 page bill in the middle of the night that no one has seen!!!! Do you really think you Senator read the damn bill? Nope, he did what the Party told him to keep the cash flowing! The entire system is so broken that we will never see a fix. It's all about the money and getting re-elected. If you really think any of them give a rat's ass about you, I have ocean front property in Nevada to sell you. It's all about "THE PARTY", screw the people, they won't know or do anything about it. Term limits are the only solution, but those who can make that happen would put themselves out of a job. I personally have zero use for any of them. Throw out the labels and get some people who can get things done. The entire bunch needs to go starting at the top. With that, I'm done with this thread.

Gee, sounds an awful lot like when Obamacare got passed

Sent from my iPad using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

• @Bill Martin you can choose the best from both parties rather than claim a side and blindly and thoughtlessly hit "straight ticket" on your ballots. Just a thought. ;)

There are some Democrats that I could support - just none that I have been able to vote for in a presidential race since I was old enough that vote. Mostly (not many) were judge’s races cause they are usually easier influenced than Rep judges. You confuse me brother @WOLF - you identify as middle of the road yet defend Obama and he is the most liberal President in history. All Obama did was great as you defend him relentlessly - as opposed to all Trump does is wrong and they are political opposites. Me thinks you are a little more liberal than you like to admit. I’m way conservative and proudly admit it - you should do the same :P your not my only liberal buddy !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• There are some Democrats that I could support - just none that I have been able to vote for in a presidential race since I was old enough that vote. Mostly (not many) were judge’s races cause they are usually easier influenced than Rep judges. You confuse me brother @WOLF - you identify as middle of the road yet defend Obama and he is the most liberal President in history. All Obama did was great as you defend him relentlessly - as opposed to all Trump does is wrong and they are political opposites. Me thinks you are a little more liberal than you like to admit. I’m way conservative and proudly admit it - you should do the same :P your not my only liberal buddy !!

Does German heritage count as liberal too? Or I'm a Republican, or right wing German? :00008172::00008084::00008040:

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• @Bill Martin I voted for (R)Bush Jr.POTUS, I voted for (R) Rick Snyder current Michigan Gov. Twice. Yes I voted for Obama and was for the most part happy with the job he did. I mix my ticket up like I'm rolling dice. Lastly I voted for (R) Evan McMullen running (I) for POTUS this last time, turned in my ballot and called it a day. Three days later, Trump which I hate, said, "If you live in one of these six states...you can change your vote". Michigan being one of the state's, me hating Trump, wanting to beat him at his own game and knowing McMullen was a throw away in Michigan. I went to town hall had them void my first ballot, which I didn't know was a thing before Trump mentioned it, and changed my vote to Hillary.

I defend Obama against misinformation. This being a majority Republican thread, there is a lot of it here. Plus, the name of the game is "Counterpoint" and I hate Trump. I hated him before he ran, even when he acted like a Democrat. I stated as much 2 years ago. He is a tool, an embarrassment, a complete moron and a charlatan that got by on lying and screwing people, some without permission(sexual predator burn, he settled 2 cases out of court and his Ex dropped a case. Then there were the 18 allegations during the election that came out). Also, there is a good percentage of Republicans that hate Trump and find him embarrassing for the country. So don't try to paint Trump and Obama as different sides of the same coin.

Even so, I gave him kudos yesterday. You probably thought it was a knock on him or glazed over it because I'm a "Democrat". ?(

P.S. I realize this pretty much puts me in the boat. Hook line and sinker. :D

• I think we can put this to bed - I defend Trump over “misinformation” also. Let’s just agree that I abhor Obama the same way you do Trump and let sleeping dogs lie. Should we begin debate over Chuck & Nancy or Mitch & Paul - we can prolly find common ground to bash all four of them - pick a side cause I can beat up all four of them and let the games begin :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it